Obama's birth debate: It's about loyalty

Doesn't this prove it's racism?

birther-chart.jpg

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2009_07/019306.php

birther-certificate2.jpg

barack-obamas-birth-certificate.bmp

You lefties do fully understand the Dobbs has never said that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii, yes?

they don't care...they have a full fledged campaign against Dobbs to try and get him fired from Cnn because he had the NERVE to even carry such a story..mediamatters is getting ready to release a commercial, I heard..

welcome to the New United States under the Hugo Obama...The Divider not the Uniter..

I am enthralled by Obama's sense of political timing in all this....

my guess is, he will let this build and build until more and more of the republican party is "radicalized" by this issue....more and more of the republican party allows themselves to become convinced that Obama really is a Kenyan interloper who stole the presidency out from under their grasp... and then, he'll do what little he'll need to do to make them ALL look like the loonies that they rightfully will have become.

I mean, really... do you honestly think that this nefarious conspiracy is so far reaching that it falsely planted fake birth notices in Honolulu newspapers forty-six years in advance?

I agree completely with Obama's play here....

if you freaking weirdos really buy into that stuff, you DESERVE to lose the presidency and control of congress until saner heads prevail in the GOP.:p

I am enthralled by Obama's sense of political timing in all this....

my guess is, he will let this build and build until more and more of the republican party is "radicalized" by this issue....more and more of the republican party allows themselves to become convinced that Obama really is a Kenyan interloper who stole the presidency out from under their grasp... and then, he'll do what little he'll need to do to make them ALL look like the loonies that they rightfully will have become.

I mean, really... do you honestly think that this nefarious conspiracy is so far reaching that it falsely planted fake birth notices in Honolulu newspapers forty-six years in advance?

I agree completely with Obama's play here....

if you freaking weirdos really buy into that stuff, you DESERVE to lose the presidency and control of congress until saner heads prevail in the GOP.:p

This is a variation of a lie. Neither notice states the place of birth, and it is common for grandparents to put notice of a child's birth in their local paper, regardless of where the child was born.

and you have a good reason why a University of Hawaii exchange student and his young teenage bride would incur the enormous cost to fly half the way around the world in order to deliver their child in what was clearly inferior health care facilities in the middle of the father's academic studies?:pke:

LOL You make it sound like they were some nice young couple traveling the world.

bullshit. I make is sound like they were a young couple living in Honolulu where he was a poor exchange student without the sort of disposable income to travel anywhere.

you need to clean the shit out of your ears.:pke:

bullshit. I make is sound like they were a young couple living in Honolulu where he was a poor exchange student without the sort of disposable income to travel anywhere.

you need to clean the shit out of your ears.:pke:
He wasn't some nice young foreign exchange student, but a pathetic loser jobless drunk with several wives who scored a white trash chick.

He wasn't some nice young foreign exchange student, but a pathetic loser jobless drunk with several wives who scored a white trash chick.

attacking a dead woman....typical for you...

his character is not part of the discussion.... your claim that he had the time or the financial wherewithall to leave honolulu and fly to africa is.

attacking a dead woman....typical for you...

his character is not part of the discussion.... your claim that he had the time or the financial wherewithall to leave honolulu and fly to africa is.

Again, you act like they were some nice young couple traveling the world on a shoestring budget and seeking out opportunities for higher education. The reality was that she was trash and he was a bum who scored on anything he could get his filthy hands on. She gave birth to Barack in Kenya and the Kenyan grandmother confirmed that.

Again, you act like they were some nice young couple traveling the world on a shoestring budget and seeking out opportunities for higher education. The reality was that she was trash and he was a bum who scored on anything he could get his filthy hands on. She gave birth to Barack in Kenya and the Kenyan grandmother confirmed that.

again.... I act as if they were a couple who was living in honolulu while the husband was a full time college student.

the government of the state of hawaii seems to agree with my version and not yours.

but an america hater like you would certainly believe a kenyan woman before you believed an american public official.

again.... I act as if they were a couple who was living in honolulu while the husband was a full time college student.

the government of the state of hawaii seems to agree with my version and not yours.

but an america hater like you would certainly believe a kenyan woman before you believed an american public official.

A logical thinker can't believe either one now, after Obama's Chicago thugs met with them. But facts are facts, and the evidence is overwhelming that Barack was born in Kenya to an underage girl and therefore is not a naturally born citizen of the US.

A logical thinker can't believe either one now, after Obama's Chicago thugs met with them. But facts are facts, and the evidence is overwhelming that Barack was born in Kenya to an underage girl and therefore is not a naturally born citizen of the US.

there is NO credible evidence to support that fantasy.

If you think the Obamas are elites then what's all that business about them getting where they are via alleged affirmative action?

Elites would have gotten there by legacy, like bush.

first, you'll not find a single post in here by me that makes the claim that President Obama got his position in the Illinois Senate/US Senate/President because of affirmative action, so your statement is out of sheer assumption and ignorance.

second, he has gotten his elite status because he was chosen by the powers in the corrupt Illinois political machine.

Back