October 7, - cause and effect

I'm not a Republican, so I have no say in who they nominate. Today is Arizona's primary (March 19), and I can't vote in it because I'm registered as an independent.

So what does registering to be an independent get you, if you can't vote in a primary?

Are you intentionally stupid?

Your reasoning is very similar to Putin’s reasoning that Russia was forced to attack so that Ukraine would not attack Russia. My dear, if you have facts that the Palestinians threatened to attack Arab countries, then share, it would be very interesting to get acquainted with them.

Palestine was very young, average age was 18. They have been under Israel's thumb for many decades. They have no military, military budget for military training. Israel was lying about Palestinian threats to excuse their mistreatment of Palestine.

Palestine was very young, average age was 18. They have been under Israel's thumb for many decades. They have no military, military budget for military training. Israel was lying about Palestinian threats to excuse their mistreatment of Palestine.

Thank you, you expressed the opinion of the majority of people who, fearing that they will be considered anti-Semitic for supporting the Palestinians, prefer to remain silent.

Your reasoning is very similar to Putin’s reasoning that Russia was forced to attack so that Ukraine would not attack Russia. My dear, if you have facts that the Palestinians threatened to attack Arab countries, then share, it would be very interesting to get acquainted with them.

So, as I see, you have not found evidence of attacks, as you claim, by Palestinians on Arab countries. Alas, you fail to present the Palestinians as barbarians and robbers who are deservedly killed by Israel.

The Palestinians are a suicide cult where kids are taught to martyr themselves from an early age. They have no conventional military, but the money pouring into Gaza supplies weapons, building materials for tunnels and training in asymmetrical warfare. They also used women and retarded Palestinians for their attacks. There is no reason why Gaza couldn't be a major tourist resort with 25 miles of beach except for their suicidal ideology to kill the Jews.

Why won't the other Arab nations import Palestinian refugees? Because they don't want a bunch of cray-cray wannabe martyrs stirring shit up in their own countries.

Thank you, you expressed the opinion of the majority of people who, fearing that they will be considered anti-Semitic for supporting the Palestinians, prefer to remain silent.

Nice projection, comrade. The only reason most RWers in America support the Jews is Israel is 1) because they hate the Muslims even more and 2) the Evangelical belief that the Second Coming won't happen until the Temple is rebuilt. That means destroying the Dome of the Rock.

Why so many American LWers support the terrorists is a mystery to me, but I believe centuries old systemic antisemitism in Europe is a major part of the ideology.

The Palestinians are a suicide cult where kids are taught to martyr themselves from an early age. They have no conventional military, but the money pouring into Gaza supplies weapons, building materials for tunnels and training in asymmetrical warfare. They also used women and retarded Palestinians for their attacks. There is no reason why Gaza couldn't be a major tourist resort with 25 miles of beach except for their suicidal ideology to kill the Jews.

Why won't the other Arab nations import Palestinian refugees? Because they don't want a bunch of cray-cray wannabe martyrs stirring shit up in their own countries.

The strong support for Palestinians from segments of my own party is very disturbing to me,
and I fear catastrophic consequences as a result.

We could lose places like Minnesota and Michigan in the election because of it.
They have significant Muslim populations,
and even if they're right on most other issues,
they could kill us with their stance on this one.

The strong support for Palestinians from segments of my own party is very disturbing to me,
and I fear catastrophic consequences as a result.

We could lose places like Minnesota and Michigan in the election because of it.
They have significant Muslim populations,
and even if they're right on most other issues,
they could kill us with their stance on this one.

It does appear to be splitting the Democratic Party which could help the MAGAts in November.

"Al Qassam Brigades" <> "Hamas" <> "Palestinians".

Al-Qassam Brigades are the military of Hamas, which governs a small sliver of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Israel is only fighting a war with Gaza Strip, not with all Palestinians. In fact, there are Palestinians in the Israeli Army fighting in Gaza.

Once again, the IDF did not invade Iran to take out the Ayatollah, the perpetrator of the attack. It's Arabs that they HATE, not Persians.

The perpetrators of the attack was Hamas, the government of Gaza.

How do you know they were related to the Greeks? Are you saying that they were related because they were both homo sapiens?

The Philistines were Boat People who attacked Egypt during the Bronze Age Collapse, and were settled on the border region between Egypt and Canaan. We have samples of their language, and it is definitely not a Semitic Language. It is most likely a an Indo-European Language. Their religion is Mycenaean Greek. Their culture is Mycenaean Greek.

Basically put, the Mycenaeans that stayed in Greece became Greek, and the Mycenaeans settled in the Gaza area became Philistines.

When you use the term Indo-European ... do you effectively mean Eurasian?

No, I mean people with origins in speaking Indo-European Languages. For instance, the Chinese or Hungarians definitely do not speak Indo-European languages.

Nice projection, comrade. The only reason most RWers in America support the Jews is Israel is 1) because they hate the Muslims even more and 2) the Evangelical belief that the Second Coming won't happen until the Temple is rebuilt. That means destroying the Dome of the Rock.

Why so many American LWers support the terrorists is a mystery to me, but I believe centuries old systemic antisemitism in Europe is a major part of the ideology.

It should be noted that Jews label anyone who tries to pity the Palestinians for their plight as an anti-Semite.

It should be noted that Jews label anyone who tries to pity the Palestinians for their plight as an anti-Semite.

No shit. Enemies call each other names. That's older than the Bible. What do the Russians call Jews? What does Hamas call American and Israelis?

The Philistines were Boat People who attacked Egypt during the Bronze Age Collapse,
I buy this. My information has the Philistines originating as an Assyrian/Egyptian-speaking people from what is currently the Island of Cyprus.

... and were settled on the border region between Egypt and Canaan.
Totally plausible. I don't think anyone can pinpoint where the Philistines were geographically at any point back then, but I certainly won't dispute your assertion here. The Assyrian language spoken by the Philistines was a Semitic language that likely mixed with the Canaanite langue(s), which were also Semitic.

We have samples of their language,
I don't think we do. We have samples of ancient languages that we cannot pin to any specific peoples.

It is most likely an Indo-European Language.
My research indicates that Assyrian is an early Semitic language, and that as the Philsitines migrated, they interacted with other Semitic cultures. Of course, I can't verify any of it; I don't own a time machine. If one traces the Philistines from Cyprus to Egypt and the following fanning-out, the only interacted language that wasn't entirely Semitic was Egyptian which nonetheless had Semitic elements.

Their religion is Mycenaean Greek.
The Philistines worshipped Dagon and Baal, not Zeus and Aries.

The Philistines really have been a Semitic people for as long as the Israelites have been a Semitic people, i.e. as far back as we can trace.

Al-Qassam Brigades are the military of Hamas,
Are you therefore trying to impute the blame of the 100-or-so Al Qassam militants who attacked Israel onto everyone even remotely associated with the political party Hamas?
Are you implying that how one votes can merit one a death sentence?
Are you implying that there are thoughts that Arabs can have that justify Israelis slaughtering them, but that there are no actions that Israelis can take that justify harsh thoughts by others?

Israel is only fighting a war with Gaza Strip,
Let's unpack:
* Israel is not fighting a war any more than the Nazis were somehow fighting a war against the Jews they were throwing into ovens.
* Gaza is land. No one can fight a war with or against land.
* Israel is slaughtering people they HATE, and are not touching anyone who attacked them, i.e. Iranians. Let's not forget this little nuance.
* Israel is committing war crimes and other atrocities by the hundreds each month.

not with all Palestinians.
Israel is killing Arabs, and will spare Arabs who are willing to kill other Arabs for them.

The perpetrators of the attack was Hamas, the government of Gaza.
I realize this is what you tell yourself to help you maintain your faith in the indefensible political narrative you have been ordered to believe. Iran attacked Israel. Iran is responsible for all attacks on Israel except for Saddam Hussein's Scud missile attacks. Your assertion is absurd.

Iran is responsible for all attacks on Israel except for Saddam Hussein's Scud missile attacks.

Israel has been attacked by many different Arab groups, many, if not most, do not have any agreement with Iran. This warfare goes back to before Israeli independence, so more than 75 years. The current Iranian regime is only 45 years old. The Shah was not particularly anti-Israel, so that meant decades of warfare without Iran.

So, as I see, you have not found evidence of attacks, as you claim, by Palestinians on Arab countries. Alas, you fail to present the Palestinians as barbarians and robbers who are deservedly killed by Israel.

This about sums it up.

Back