Oh Lord, where Ark thou?

Except that shit doesn't just happen "randomly." Shit follows the rules of physics and chemistry and biology. :rolleyes:

odd it followed them before they came into play......and before you try to deny it realize that if the same rules HAD been in play then everything would have occurred sooner......:rolleyes: right back at you......

The belief that Noah and his family built a cruise ship with no power tools or engineering knowledge is just silly. Even more silly, is that he's supposedly able to collect two of every animal - did the penguins swim from from the Antarctic to the middle east? Did polar bears swim from the arctic to the middle east?

The belief that Noah and his family built a cruise ship with no power tools or engineering knowledge is just silly. Even more silly, is that he's supposedly able to collect two of every animal - did the penguins swim from from the Antarctic to the middle east? Did polar bears swim from the arctic to the middle east?

And what's up with the mosquitoes? He couldn't have left those out? lol

Makes sense....go to the source rather than the "dissenters". Still, ya gotta admit Nye's analogy is pretty hard to shake off.

Making fun of Noah's Ark is like shooting fish in a barrel. But I wonder why these comedians never get in the face of the people who actually wrote it- the Jews - and laugh in their face about it?

why do you think it necessary to collect more than two bears.......did he need two polar bears, two grizzly bears, two black bears, two etc?.......did he need two of every one of the 37,000 species of beetles?......

isn't "what' the ultimate question?.....

The Universe is ~15 billions years old, as far as we can determine. The Solar System and our planet is ~5 billion years old. Life has arisen and fallen numerous times in the history of our world. Mass extinction events (at least five that we know of) have wiped the slate clean, only to start all over again from scratch. (We are in the middle of the sixth extinction event.)

So which god(s) created life from scratch after some other god(s) wiped it out?

The Universe is ~15 billions years old, as far as we can determine. The Solar System and our planet is ~5 billion years old. Life has arisen and fallen numerous times in the history of our world. Mass extinction events (at least five that we know of) have wiped the slate clean, only to start all over again from scratch. (We are in the middle of the sixth extinction event.)

So which god(s) created life from scratch after some other god(s) wiped it out?

/shrugs......your opinion is noted.....even though it is not as thoroughly documented as the one I follow..........

as to "what" randomly happened, I guess from the above, the "what" is one universe, one solar system/earth, life times five........you believe in lots of random shit happening randomly........

why do you think it necessary to collect more than two bears.......did he need two polar bears, two grizzly bears, two black bears, two etc?.......did he need two of every one of the 37,000 species of beetles?......

If he didn't take, for example, two black bears and two polar bears, how did polar bears come to exist in artic? Did a male and female black bear decide to swim there or did Noah drop off two black bears in the Arctic and they survived long enough to reproduce and eventually evolve into polar bears?

Last edited:
Except that shit doesn't just happen "randomly." Shit follows the rules of physics and chemistry and biology. :rolleyes:

Even scientists don't talk about "random" sh*t just happening. If there is anything that probability theory, statistics, and chaos theory have taught us, is that even in systems that appear random at first glance, have a subtle, underlying order to them.

/shrugs......your opinion is noted.....even though it is not as thoroughly documented as the one I follow..........

as to "what" randomly happened, I guess from the above, the "what" is one universe, one solar system/earth, life times five........you believe in lots of random shit happening randomly........

YOU believe in putting words in people's mouths, and insisting that it's your way or the highway. Sorry, Buttercup.

Even scientists don't talk about "random" sh*t just happening. If there is anything that probability theory, statistics, and chaos theory have taught us, is that even in systems that appear random at first glance, have a subtle, underlying order to them.

Of course. If this was not true, there would be no Universe; everything would just fall apart. But yeah, know-it-all religionists. :rolleyes:

Of course. If this was not true, there would be no Universe; everything would just fall apart. But yeah, know-it-all religionists. :rolleyes:

I would say that if anything is miraculous, it is the underlying order and mathmatical structure to the universe.

Why does there have to be order rather than disorder?

I don't have to invoke a specific deity to explain it, but I can still hold the mathmatical structure of the universe in awe and reverence.

Back