Ohios secratary of state admitt the 04 elelction could have been stolen

Yawn...

Thanks Desh...Anybody with half a brain would know that Ohio was stolen....

We dont need the SoS to confirm for us...

Another difference with Lieberman Democrats...They think bringing up the facts 3 years after will do something....

Liberals would be rioting... Fucken dispute the election AS IT WAS HAPPENING....

Not wait 3 years later and say I told you so...

CK

We are about to have another election you dim bulb.

Do you think the next election doesnt matter?

Quit the ruse everyone knows who and what you are now assclown.

Under Blackwell, Ohio spent some $100 million installing electronic voting machines as part of the Help America Vote Act, passed by Congress in the wake of the scandals surrounding the 2000 election. Former Ohio Congressman Bob Ney, HAVA's principle author, now resides in a federal prison, in part for illegalities surrounding his dealings with voting machine companies.

Blackwell, who was defeated in a 2006 race for the Ohio governorship, outsourced web hosting responsibilities for the 2004 vote count to a programming firm that also programmed the web site for the 2000 Bush-Cheney campaign. Blackwell's chosen host site for the state's vote count was in the basement of the Old Pioneer Bank Building in Chattanooga, Tennessee, where the servers for the Republican National Committee, and the Bush White House, were also located.

We are about to have another election you dim bulb.

Do you think the next election doesnt matter?

Quit the ruse everyone knows who and what you are now assclown.

Like I said its going to be another Republican in 2008...

Either by hook or by crook... so what are YOU going to do about it now?

Not 3 years after the election.... Dumbass

CK

I did not say I hated Jesus I just said he was stupid.

JUST KIDDING FOLKS!

It was what I used to say to toby when he trolled.

The Libs can't do..............

Like I said its going to be another Republican in 2008...

Either by hook or by crook... so what are YOU going to do about it now?

Not 3 years after the election.... Dumbass

CK

anything about it...they put their faith in Obama/Usama and Hillary the wicked witch of the East/or West whichever or whatever...lol

What is 'Egg Nog' a liberal drink of fools.........?

lay off the eggnog so early in the day BB.

I love Christmas...but 'egg nog'...sounds really gross! I'llstick with 'Miller High Life'..lime flavored or maybe Irish Cream....now thats the Christmas spirit...
:p

Waiting for DD the wonderful Gay Cabellero...........

to come in and say...you're gay cause you said that!...albeit he probably drinks over priced bottled water...go figure!

Those of us have been fighting against the fraud of electronic voting warned everyone who would listen that Ohio was going to be stolen even before the election. The Democratic Party was not interested in the warning. Russ Holt and a few others couldn't even get his weak resolution that called for minimum protections against faith-based paperless voting passed, nor could they get the party into the fight.

Now we head into yet another election season and the adequate protections against this proven fraud still do not exist to this day.

Americans are such easy victims.

***sigh***

Those of us have been fighting against the fraud of electronic voting warned everyone who would listen that Ohio was going to be stolen even before the election. The Democratic Party was not interested in the warning. Russ Holt and a few others couldn't even get his weak resolution that called for minimum protections against faith-based paperless voting passed, nor could they get the party into the fight.

Now we head into yet another election season and the adequate protections against this proven fraud still do not exist to this day.

another lonely houseguy..maybe ya should ask desh out..maybe the two of you would have some fun and quit bitching about everything...or not!@love connection dot com!;)

Blackwell, who was defeated in a 2006 race for the Ohio governorship, outsourced web hosting responsibilities for the 2004 vote count to a programming firm that also programmed the web site for the 2000 Bush-Cheney campaign.

I worked for them :) I don't see how this is a big deal though because its an Ohio Company that does political websites for politicians all over the country. They help Democrats too, but mostly Republicans because the owner is a Republican donor.

You're right, it took action from Ohio Libertarians like myself and Greens to get anything done.

another lonely houseguy..maybe ya should ask desh out..maybe the two of you would have some fun and quit bitching about everything...or not!@love connection dot com!;)
Your replies are becoming more tedious than Tops GED, MBA, Above your pay grade, etc., replies. If you have nothing to really add to the conversation then don't add anything. Just go drink another weak ass citrus flavor beer (fruit is NOT a beer ingredient. The Rheinheitsgabot shudders at the mere mention) and let the adults talk.

Like I said counselor.............

Your replies are becoming more tedious than Tops GED, MBA, Above your pay grade, etc., replies. If you have nothing to really add to the conversation then don't add anything. Just go drink another weak ass citrus flavor beer (fruit is NOT a beer ingredient. The Rheinheitsgabot shudders at the mere mention) and let the adults talk.

you're just frustrated and horny...I am a cowboy trained alot of horses...but always passed on asses...they are the dumb ones...this is you...but hey Death Valley Days( the old series) fronted mules..so maybe there is hope for a horses ass after all...time will tell counselor...or not... once a ass always a ass...just speaking from breaking horses mind ya...asses are just to short and small brained...hard to pass the Bar/barn eh'?

Back