Ohios secratary of state admitt the 04 elelction could have been stolen

Tap water...............?

DigitalDave;173973[B said:
]I drink tap water... [/B]sorry. You're still gay! lol

a freudian slip no doubt...down the dirt road...ya are playing with the King of Cut...goes back to HS and College...amateur fruitcake DD...LOL

You're right, it took action from Ohio Libertarians like myself and Greens to get anything done.

Many people from different political perspectives did get involved in the fight, including democrats and a few republicans, but only the Green Party took a position against the fraud.

you're just frustrated and horny...I am a cowboy trained alot of horses...but always passed on asses...they are the dumb ones...this is you...but hey Death Valley Days( the old series) fronted mules..so maybe there is hope for a horses ass after all...time will tell counselor...or not... once a ass always a ass...just speaking from breaking horses mind ya...asses are just to short and small brained...hard to pass the Bar/barn eh'?

Police Officer, military officer, pilot, CIA agent, Apache Indian, and now cowboy.

Yoiu must be Burt Reynolds .. he's played all those .. like you.

Many people from different political perspectives did get involved in the fight, including democrats and a few republicans, but only the Green Party took a position against the fraud.
Rubbish. The Libertarians took a position against the fraud. You may dislike them, but there they were...

You know, actually working for a solution. Those libertarian bastages! How could they do something like take a stance against fraud?!

http://www.freepress.org/departments/display/19/2005/1180

The Ohio LP took a position too, we took part of the recount and spent a good portion of money actually getting it to court.

Well BAC the fraudulent minority.............

Police Officer, military officer, pilot, CIA agent, Apache Indian, and now cowboy.

Yoiu must be Burt Reynolds .. he's played all those .. like you.

I am all of those things you listed except for CIA agent/Burt Reynolds..albeit he is a nice guy and all...just a lowley Intelligence Officer..Dept of Treasury/USCS..I already covered this with you on another one of your silly rants/disclaimers...
:D

Rubbish. The Libertarians took a position against the fraud. You may dislike them, but there they were...

You know, actually working for a solution. Those libertarian bastages! How could they do something like take a stance against fraud?!

Thanks Damo, kinda pissed me off when I put so much effort forth back then only to see him not giving credit where it is due. Butler and I sat down and had a few drinks discussing the route we needed to take and I went out and did a lot of the groundwork getting the petitions signed.

I acknowledged that many people from different parties participated in the opposition to electronic voting.

I was unaware of any position taken by the LP in Ohio, but I was speaking of a position taken on the national level by a political party.

Media Ignore Mounting Evidence of Widespread Vote Fraud and Election Manipulation, Charge Greens

from the Green Party of U.S.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Green Party leaders urged the mainstream media to cover evidence, including a report from the non-partisan Government Accountability Office (GAO), which found that electronic voting machines can be manipulated without detection, along with other evidence of election fraud and obstruction.

"Why won't the media cover the GAO report?", asked Gwen Wages, co-chair of the Green Party of the United States. "Just as major newspapers and broadcast media ignored indications that intelligence of Iraqi WMDs and collusion between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda had been cooked before the U.S. invaded Iraq, they're now ignoring the destruction of American democracy."

After Election Day, 2004, Green presidential candidate David Cobb led efforts to investigate widespread reports of vote obstruction and manipulation by Republican and Democratic officials in Ohio and New Mexico, especially targeted at African American and young voters. Unlike 2000, the major U.S. media dismissed evidence compiled in 2004 by the Cobb campaign and revealed during hearings led by Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) that Ohio Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell and other Republican election officials used various means to fix the election's outcome.

Greens cited recent news about election manipulation, covered in independent print and Internet media:

The GAO's 107-page report, released publicly on October 20, confirms that electronic voting machines are not secure, can easily be hacked, and often use secret, in-house software that is neither certified nor adequately inspected. The report supports many claims widely dismissed as 'conspiracy theories' that George W. Bush was placed in the White House through a fixed election in 2004, repeating the 2000 election theft. Mainstream media ignored the report's release.

Voter Action reports that New Mexico election officials have refused to allow the voter plaintiffs in a law suit challenging the results of the 2004 Presidential Election (Patricia Rosas Lopategui v. Rebecca Vigil-Giron, et al.) to inspect electronic voting machines. ("Plaintiffs Blocked During Discovery Phase of New Mexico '04 Election Lawsuit"}

Investigations by journalists Bob Fitrakis and Harvey Wasserman exposed electronic vote manipulation to prevent passage of four election reform proposals on the ballot in Ohio, after the outcome on November 8 was inconsistent to the point of statistical impossibility with polls of voters conducted by The Columbus Dispatch. ("Has American Democracy died an electronic death in Ohio 2005's referenda defeats?", The Free Press, November 11, 2005 More >)

The Green Party has called for voter-verified paper ballots to provide an auditable record of votes cast on computer voting machines, and for voting machine source code designed to be open for public inspection and verification before and after an election.
http://www.iefd.org/articles/media_ignore_evidence.php

I stand corrected on libertarians in Ohio.

I am all of those things you listed except for CIA agent/Burt Reynolds..albeit he is a nice guy and all...just a lowley Intelligence Officer..Dept of Treasury/USCS..I already covered this with you on another one of your silly rants/disclaimers...
:D

Yeah, I know you "covered it" .. and I laughed at it then .. just taking this opportunity to laugh at it again given the new revelation of you also being a cowboy.

Thanks for the giggles

I acknowledged that many people from different parties participated in the opposition to electronic voting.

I was unaware of any position taken by the LP in Ohio, but I was speaking of a position taken on the national level by a political party.

Media Ignore Mounting Evidence of Widespread Vote Fraud and Election Manipulation, Charge Greens

from the Green Party of U.S.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Green Party leaders urged the mainstream media to cover evidence, including a report from the non-partisan Government Accountability Office (GAO), which found that electronic voting machines can be manipulated without detection, along with other evidence of election fraud and obstruction.

"Why won't the media cover the GAO report?", asked Gwen Wages, co-chair of the Green Party of the United States. "Just as major newspapers and broadcast media ignored indications that intelligence of Iraqi WMDs and collusion between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda had been cooked before the U.S. invaded Iraq, they're now ignoring the destruction of American democracy."

After Election Day, 2004, Green presidential candidate David Cobb led efforts to investigate widespread reports of vote obstruction and manipulation by Republican and Democratic officials in Ohio and New Mexico, especially targeted at African American and young voters. Unlike 2000, the major U.S. media dismissed evidence compiled in 2004 by the Cobb campaign and revealed during hearings led by Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) that Ohio Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell and other Republican election officials used various means to fix the election's outcome.

Greens cited recent news about election manipulation, covered in independent print and Internet media:

The GAO's 107-page report, released publicly on October 20, confirms that electronic voting machines are not secure, can easily be hacked, and often use secret, in-house software that is neither certified nor adequately inspected. The report supports many claims widely dismissed as 'conspiracy theories' that George W. Bush was placed in the White House through a fixed election in 2004, repeating the 2000 election theft. Mainstream media ignored the report's release.

Voter Action reports that New Mexico election officials have refused to allow the voter plaintiffs in a law suit challenging the results of the 2004 Presidential Election (Patricia Rosas Lopategui v. Rebecca Vigil-Giron, et al.) to inspect electronic voting machines. ("Plaintiffs Blocked During Discovery Phase of New Mexico '04 Election Lawsuit"}

Investigations by journalists Bob Fitrakis and Harvey Wasserman exposed electronic vote manipulation to prevent passage of four election reform proposals on the ballot in Ohio, after the outcome on November 8 was inconsistent to the point of statistical impossibility with polls of voters conducted by The Columbus Dispatch. ("Has American Democracy died an electronic death in Ohio 2005's referenda defeats?", The Free Press, November 11, 2005 More >)

The Green Party has called for voter-verified paper ballots to provide an auditable record of votes cast on computer voting machines, and for voting machine source code designed to be open for public inspection and verification before and after an election.
http://www.iefd.org/articles/media_ignore_evidence.php

I stand corrected on libertarians in Ohio.

The national LP didn't want to back us because they were worried there would be a backlash. We did get support by many of the members in donations, but the national LP didn't want to seem 'crazy'.

The national LP didn't want to back us because they were worried there would be a backlash. We did get support by many of the members in donations, but the national LP didn't want to seem 'crazy'.

I apologize for misspeaking .. I meant no disrespect for your efforts.

I seem to remember almost all of the right-wingers attacking desh when she posted about probable election tampering in Ohio. Mostly, they just used Appeal to Ridicule fallacy, while claiming that it was almost impossible to tamper with the vote.

...not that I ever expect a right-winger to admit to being wrong.

it's moronic UFO level IQ to believe.
But as I have been saying , the national enquirer needs someone to sell to.

Ohio's Secretary of State announced this morning that a $1.9 million official study shows that "critical security failures" are embedded throughout the voting systems in the state that decided the 2004 election. Those failures, she says, "could impact the integrity of elections in the Buckeye State." They have rendered Ohio's vote counts "vulnerable" to manipulation and theft by "fairly simple techniques."

you're just frustrated and horny...I am a cowboy trained alot of horses...but always passed on asses...they are the dumb ones...this is you...but hey Death Valley Days( the old series) fronted mules..so maybe there is hope for a horses ass after all...time will tell counselor...or not... once a ass always a ass...just speaking from breaking horses mind ya...asses are just to short and small brained...hard to pass the Bar/barn eh'?

I just want to point out that you spent a whole post on a political website discusses the asses of horses.

Back