Ohios secratary of state admitt the 04 elelction could have been stolen

Could that be because when your opponents are correct you try to dismiss them as if it didn't happen? Such as in WRL's thread about Dem corruption? When you stateed something like "well its about time they cheated". Acting like Dems haven't been doing it for over 40 years (at least). You simply dismiss it as if they are simply catching up to the Reps with regards to corruption. I suppose you are simply forgetting about Kennedy/Nixon in Illinois. yeah, that didn't happen....and it has been happening ever since.

But when someone brings up voter ID requirements, you act as if that won't help the problem. While it will not solve the intimidation and suppression problems that both sides use, it will help the fraud.

But please, continue to provide us the same line of BS that Desh uses, that it is just the Reps messing with the elections. The longer you are brainwashed into believing it is just "the other party" the longer both parties will be able to continue to screw you over.

I don't dismiss anything and in case you didn't know, I'm not a democrat.

There have been cases of voter fraud by each party but the republicans have a far worse record at it .. and this thread is about the REPUBLICAN Ohio Secretary of State admitting that fraud may well have taken place in the 2004 election.

Please point me to your post that stated how offended you are about what took place in Ohio .. or stop trying to lecture me about "brainwashed" or "being screwed over."

Intimidation and voter suppression are common tools of the right.

SEE: ChoicePoint

You do know how to research, don't you?

I don't dismiss anything and in case you didn't know, I'm not a democrat.

There have been cases of voter fraud by each party but the republicans have a far worse record at it .. and this thread is about the REPUBLICAN Ohio Secretary of State admitting that fraud may well have taken place in the 2004 election.

Please point me to your post that stated how offended you are about what took place in Ohio .. or stop trying to lecture me about "brainwashed" or "being screwed over."

Intimidation and voter suppression are common tools of the right.

SEE: ChoicePoint

You do know how to research, don't you?

Intimidation and voter suppression are common tools of BOTH parties. THAT is the point you refuse to see. Try doing your own research or look to WRL's thread...

To act as though it is just the right is why I said you were brainwashed on this issue.

Intimidation and voter suppression are common tools of BOTH parties. THAT is the point you refuse to see. Try doing your own research or look to WRL's thread...

To act as though it is just the right is why I said you were brainwashed on this issue.

I've bolden it now .. do I need to make the type bigger?

I've done far more research on the issue that you as evidenced by your partisan comments and your inability to address the topic of this thread.

I suggested you go reserach ChoicePoint .. but you didn't do that .. just came back with more uneducated bullshit ...

.... as expected.

I've bolden it now .. do I need to make the type bigger?

I've done far more research on the issue that you as evidenced by your partisan comments and your inability to address the topic of this thread.

I suggested you go reserach ChoicePoint .. but you didn't do that .. just came back with more uneducated bullshit ...

.... as expected.

What part of my last post was so hard for you to comprehend. I do not like any issue of voter fraud/suppression/intimidation no matter which party is involved. (unlike you)

Any issue that you want to present that have been confirmed, I will gladly condemn as I have done in the past. But if you think I am going to condemn something where an individual says "fraud/intimidation might have occured", you are sadly mistaken. As I do believe in innocent until proven guilty. Thus, all the "MIGHT have's" will have to wait until they become "DID OCCUR".

I know WRL's posts about Dem fraud/intitmidation tactics were simply too easy for you to ignore. Once you put on the blinders, you became incapable of seeing that the LEFT is every bit as guilty as the RIGHT.

NONE of it should be happening. It is the idiotic posts such as yours where you stated it was about time the Dems did it that keeps this shit going on. The whole "well gee golly, the other party does it, so we may as well do it too" line of brainwashed bullshit is why it continues to occur. Because people like you think it is "mainly/solely one side or the other" that is to blame.

"Today, 08:24 AM
blackascoal
Senior Member Join Date: Jun 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If democrats are cheating I'd say it's about fucking time."

See the above. Two problems with that...

1) Even though presented with evidence (actual convictions) of Dems cheating, you say "IF" they are cheating. Which implys that you are too brainwashed on the topic to admit they ARE cheating.

2) Your statement implys that it is ok for the Dems to cheat since the Reps are cheating. That is also a line of brainwashed crap.

The WRL claims of vote fraud have been discredited already by studies.

You seem to forget that one why?

The WRL claims of vote fraud have been discredited already by studies.

You seem to forget that one why?

Again, the cases where people have been tried and convicted have not been "discredited" Unless of course you are confusing the terms "discredited" and "ignored".

The case in Milwaukee of voter suppression by Dems most certainly DID happen. The individuals were tried and convicted.

Your saying these "claims" have been "discredited" is simply brainwashed bullshit.

Good Im glad they got convicted then.

They are not presently threatening our democracy like the lovely little machines are.

It was small time bullshit and the DOJ has ingored and thwarted the attempts to get at these real problems to protect the R party.

Good Im glad they got convicted then.

They are not presently threatening our democracy like the lovely little machines are.

It was small time bullshit and the DOJ has ingored and thwarted the attempts to get at these real problems to protect the R party.

Small time bullshit? In a state that Kerry won by only 10,000 votes? Typical of a brainwashed individual to attempt to minimize what her party has done.

As for the machines, I agree that we need a paper trail for the electronic machines. However, I do not believe that the electronic machines are any more of a threat for fraud than paper ballots.

As for the machines, I agree that we need a paper trail for the electronic machines. However, I do not believe that the electronic machines are any more of a threat for fraud than paper ballots.

That pretty much sums up the argument .. you're not a thinker

Electronic voting fraud allows for system wide fraud hidden in the software.

You haven't done a dimes worth of research on the issue and you're dumb as a rock about the consequences .. make that intentionally dumb as a rock.

What is a negative vote?

Are negative votes counted by the software?

What impact does counting negative votes have on an election?

Has the existence of negative vote counting been proven in election software.

You're just a partisan simpleton dude and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

This is obviously above your pay grade.

You haven't done a dimes worth of research on the issue and you're dumb as a rock about the consequences .. make that intentionally dumb as a rock.

What is a negative vote?

You're just a partisan simpleton dude and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It is quite humorous for YOU to be calling me a partisan hack. You are the one that refuses to acknowledge that the fraud is occuring on both sides. OR are you going to continue to fail to explain your comments on the other thread that it was about time the Dems cheated. (also ignoring that they have been cheating for over 40 years)

Yes, software can be tampered with. Just as paper ballots can be tampered with. No system is perfect, which means we have to be dilligent in ensuring that tampering is not taking place.

Here is a clue for you.... software can be checked. Thus, if you test it and it starts recording negative votes, you know the software has been tampered with. Once tested, if it is recording data properly, then you ensure the security of the machines to make sure that no one tampers with them.

But please, continue to act superior on the topic. Because it is providing me a good chuckle for a Monday.

What is a negative vote?

As for my comment regarding safety... answer this genius... was there massive vote fraud in Illinois during the Kennedy/Nixon election? and did they use paper ballots?

The answer is of course YES to both. Which is why I stated that voter fraud is just as much of a concern with paper ballots as with electronic. There are ways to cheat the system regardless which method is used.

It is quite humorous for YOU to be calling me a partisan hack. You are the one that refuses to acknowledge that the fraud is occuring on both sides. OR are you going to continue to fail to explain your comments on the other thread that it was about time the Dems cheated. (also ignoring that they have been cheating for over 40 years)

Yes, software can be tampered with. Just as paper ballots can be tampered with. No system is perfect, which means we have to be dilligent in ensuring that tampering is not taking place.

Here is a clue for you.... software can be checked. Thus, if you test it and it starts recording negative votes, you know the software has been tampered with. Once tested, if it is recording data properly, then you ensure the security of the machines to make sure that no one tampers with them.

But please, continue to act superior on the topic. Because it is providing me a good chuckle for a Monday.

I'm real sure that even lunatics in an asylum chuckle .. but like you, it doesn't mean they know what they're talking about.

Find someone who knows software, bring them to this forum, and that person and I can have a conversation about "software can be checked" .. since clearly you don't know what you're talking about. I hate arguing a subject with someone so completely illiterate of the facts.

Ever heard of triggers, trojan horse programming, test and production modes?

Did you know that Diebold paid millions of dollars to the State of California from a lawsuit that proved Diebold didn't have a single tested version of thir software in 17 counties? .. Of course you didn't. Subjects don't have the same responsibility to know as citizens do.

I asked you about negative votes and you ran like a sissy from it without responding .. which in fact might have been the best answer you can give.

Dude, you're just too easy to waste time trampling with facts. You don't have a clue.

If voters verify the election choices before a Verified Voter Paper Audit Trail is deposited in the locked ballot box .. is not the EXACT will of the voter in that box? Would you not have to steal the box to tamper with the results and if you are going to change results widespread wouldn't you have to steal a lot of ballot boxes?

Is the same true of electronic voting fraud?

Voting is done in secret, but vote-counting should be public and open to representatives of all parties involved.

The Nickolodean/Cartoon Network forum on voting is down the hall. You should attend.

I'm real sure that even lunatics in an asylum chuckle .. but like you, it doesn't mean they know what they're talking about.

Find someone who knows software, bring them to this forum, and that person and I can have a conversation about "software can be checked" .. since clearly you don't know what you're talking about. I hate arguing a subject with someone so completely illiterate of the facts.

The Source Code of a piece of software is where they would have to do the checks. It is possible to write an algorithim that after any certain amount of votes, it starts to take effect. Just a simple check wouldn't catch that. Desh rants a lot about that source code, and she is right that if they want to prove their software isn't malicious, they'd have to give it up.

Did you know that Diebold paid millions of dollars to the State of California from a lawsuit that proved Diebold didn't have a single tested version of thir software in 17 counties? .. Of course you didn't. Subjects don't have the same responsibility to know as citizens do.

I asked you about negative votes and you ran like a sissy from it without responding .. which in fact might have been the best answer you can give.

Dude, you're just too easy to waste time trampling with facts. You don't have a clue.

If voters verify the election choices before a Verified Voter Paper Audit Trail is deposited in the locked ballot box .. is not the EXACT will of the voter in that box? Would you not have to steal the box to tamper with the results and if you are going to change results widespread wouldn't you have to steal a lot of ballot boxes?

Voting is done in secret, but vote-counting should be public and open to representatives of all parties involved.

The Nickolodean/Cartoon Network forum on voting is down the hall. You should attend.

Superfreak OWNED

:clink:

You have a lot of nerve saying I ducked one of your questions. This is at least the third time YOU have ducked answering my question with regards to your earlier post.....

Superfreak "Today, 08:24 AM
blackascoal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Even though presented with evidence (actual convictions) of Dems cheating, you say "IF" they are cheating. Which implys that you are too brainwashed on the topic to admit they ARE cheating.

2) Your statement implys that it is ok for the Dems to cheat since the Reps are cheating. That is also a line of brainwashed crap.

That was posted earlier, yet you continue to duck and run like a little sissy, rather than answer why you posted the above. Because it makes it appear as though you condone the Dems cheating because the Reps are cheating. Which is bullshit.

As for your "questions" above, yes voter fraud can and has happened to a large degree using paper ballots in the past. So YES, it can happen. Which is why I stated that fraud can happen either way. But you are obviously too ignorant to see that. Do you honestly believe that fraud in large scale started with the advent of the electronic voting machine?

As for your negative votes comment.... I hardly ran from it. I stated quite clearly for you my position, but perhaps should have used smaller words so that you could comprehend. Software can be tested to see if negative votes are done.

Yes, I am aware that software developers could install a trojan horse. Hackers can hack computers. Ballot boxes can be stuffed and lost. As I stated earlier, no matter what method you use to count ballots....fraud CAN occur. No method is perfect.

You have a lot of nerve saying I ducked one of your questions. This is at least the third time YOU have ducked answering my question with regards to your earlier post.....

Superfreak "Today, 08:24 AM
blackascoal

That was posted earlier, yet you continue to duck and run like a little sissy, rather than answer why you posted the above. Because it makes it appear as though you condone the Dems cheating because the Reps are cheating. Which is bullshit.

As for your "questions" above, yes voter fraud can and has happened to a large degree using paper ballots in the past. So YES, it can happen. Which is why I stated that fraud can happen either way. But you are obviously too ignorant to see that. Do you honestly believe that fraud in large scale started with the advent of the electronic voting machine?

As for your negative votes comment.... I hardly ran from it. I stated quite clearly for you my position, but perhaps should have used smaller words so that you could comprehend. Software can be tested to see if negative votes are done.

Yes, I am aware that software developers could install a trojan horse. Hackers can hack computers. Ballot boxes can be stuffed and lost. As I stated earlier, no matter what method you use to count ballots....fraud CAN occur. No method is perfect.

This is pointless.

I said and I stand by my comment that IF democrats are cheating it's about fucking time .. and I stand my reasoning for that comment .. including YES it's ok for the democrats to cheat if republicans are cheating. I've been working to ensure fair elections by every party. What have you been doing? You aren't even aware there's a problem. .. AND I've said that repeatedly.

I asked you several questions about negative voting and all you came back with is a lame ass "software can be tested" .. which once again proves you don't know software.

Here's the bottom line .. most states now require a paper audit trail because the fraud of electronic voting has been proven .. but things like that pass you by because you don't appear to be operating on truth or reality.

The bottom line is what I've said and been fighting against is proven and you didn't have to lift a finger to help.

This is pointless.

I said and I stand by my comment that IF democrats are cheating it's about fucking time .. and I stand my reasoning for that comment .. including YES it's ok for the democrats to cheat if republicans are cheating. I've been working to ensure fair elections by every party. What have you been doing? You aren't even aware there's a problem. .. AND I've said that repeatedly.

That has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have seen from you. You agree that cheating is okay, yet you have been fighting for fair elections? You need not have gone further than that. That provides the rest of us all we need to know about your "knowledge" on this subject.

Side note: since you are obviously using the selective reading glasses today I will try to spell this out for you one more time. I am fully aware that fraud/intimidation/suppression has occured from both parties. Unlike you, I am aware that it has occured regardless of whether we are using paper or electronic voting methods. You seem to be of the belief that the bulk of the cheating is done by Reps and that it is a result of electronic voting.

Bottom line.... you are not quite as open-minded on this topic as you seem to think you are. Nor do you wish to work towards fair elections.... the very fact that you condone one side cheating simply because the other does it is idiotic at best.

Back