Ohios secratary of state admitt the 04 elelction could have been stolen

"Here's the bottom line .. most states now require a paper audit trail because the fraud of electronic voting has been proven .. but things like that pass you by because you don't appear to be operating on truth or reality."

AS for this.... How exactly can you say that with a straight face? I have said repeatedly on this thread and on others on the same topic that a paper trail must be used if electronic voting is used. You then went on your little rant about trojan horses etc....

So bottom line... either read what I write or shut the hell up about my opinions. Because if you fail to the former, you simply look like an ass on the latter.

That has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have seen from you. You agree that cheating is okay, yet you have been fighting for fair elections? You need not have gone further than that. That provides the rest of us all we need to know about your "knowledge" on this subject.

Side note: since you are obviously using the selective reading glasses today I will try to spell this out for you one more time. I am fully aware that fraud/intimidation/suppression has occured from both parties. Unlike you, I am aware that it has occured regardless of whether we are using paper or electronic voting methods. You seem to be of the belief that the bulk of the cheating is done by Reps and that it is a result of electronic voting.

Bottom line.... you are not quite as open-minded on this topic as you seem to think you are. Nor do you wish to work towards fair elections.... the very fact that you condone one side cheating simply because the other does it is idiotic at best.

You voted for Bush .. are you sure you're qualified to recognize ignorance?

And I'll repeat for the last time, this thread is about electronic voting and past wrongs by either party is hardly relevent to this discussion.

In the past dixiecrats cloaked in "democrat" were responsible for voter suppression of black voters and modern-day dixiecrats still cloaked in "democrat" still suppress black voters, but that is not relevent in the discussion about electronic voting, nor is the Kennedy election of eons ago.

Your diversion on what "all parties do" is for the stupid and I refuse to divert from the issue because of your inability to address it.

I don't "wish" for fair elections, I've been working towards them.

Don't worry, other people are doing what you cannot.

How could he "not" being doing such when he has made it clear he supports paper trails as you do?

You are working hard to judge him poorly when you agree on something yet he is somehow not supporting it.

"Here's the bottom line .. most states now require a paper audit trail because the fraud of electronic voting has been proven .. but things like that pass you by because you don't appear to be operating on truth or reality."

AS for this.... How exactly can you say that with a straight face? I have said repeatedly on this thread and on others on the same topic that a paper trail must be used if electronic voting is used. You then went on your little rant about trojan horses etc....

So bottom line... either read what I write or shut the hell up about my opinions. Because if you fail to the former, you simply look like an ass on the latter.

Disingenuous

Your argument is "democrats do it"

Your argument was electronic voting is no more unsafe than anyother form of voting.

You can't be bothered by someone saying the election might have been stolen.

Disingenuous is kind.

How could he "not" being doing such when he has made it clear he supports paper trails as you do?

You are working hard to judge him poorly when you agree on something yet he is somehow not supporting it.

How did you NOT see his posts stating electronic voting is no more unsafe than anyother form of voting?

How did you miss him saying paper trails don't provide security?

I don't have to "work hard" to state what's on your server.

How did you miss that?

How did you NOT see his posts stating electronic voting is no more unsafe than anyother form of voting?

How did you miss that?

*ahem*

Here is what he said BAC. I'll bold the important part.

That supports paper trails and suggests that without them electronic voting is unsecure. You can, at least, recognize that statement to mean that he does not support electronic voting without a paper trail.

You voted for Bush .. are you sure you're qualified to recognize ignorance?

And I'll repeat for the last time, this thread is about electronic voting and past wrongs by either party is hardly relevent to this discussion.

In the past dixiecrats cloaked in "democrat" were responsible for voter suppression of black voters and modern-day dixiecrats still cloaked in "democrat" still suppress black voters, but that is not relevent in the discussion about electronic voting, nor is the Kennedy election of eons ago.

Your diversion on what "all parties do" is for the stupid and I refuse to divert from the issue because of your inability to address it.

I don't "wish" for fair elections, I've been working towards them.

Don't worry, other people are doing what you cannot.

Well, gee golly, ya sure told me with the whole, "you voted for Bush" comment. I guess I will respond in kind... you voted TWICE for people who lost to Bush.

No, this thread was about election fraud. True we have discussed electronic fraud, but we have also discussed suppression/intimidation and other fraud.

Here is a hint... to claim you are working for "fair elections" is bullshit when in the same breath you condone fraud.

The fraud/suppression/intimidation is done by BOTH parties. Which I have stated. I have not said, well the Dems do it more or some such bullshit as you have. I recognize that both parties are culpable and that we need to do everything in our power to eliminate the above. However, that does not change the fact that fraud can occur whether you are using electronic machines or paper ballots. Massive fraud is possible either way. So enough of your little temper tantrums.

Disingenuous

Your argument is "democrats do it"

Your argument was electronic voting is no more unsafe than anyother form of voting.

You can't be bothered by someone saying the election might have been stolen.

Disingenuous is kind.

Ignorance... on your part...

My argument is that BOTH parties do it... hence the phrase both parties are doing it.

You are an idiot to suggest that I am not bothered by the allegations and convictions with regard to fraud etc.... I have stated repeatedly that I want a paper trail any time electronic machines are used and that I want photo ID requirements in place to help eliminate fraud.

Where we differ is that you seem to be of the belief that it was just the Reps and just Ohio where fraud/suppression occured. It did not.

How did you miss that?

bac do you watch or listen to Democracy Now? Goodman had a really interesting interview on this today. Kerry won Ohio. I know that's not news to you.

http://www.democracynow.org/2007/12/17/harvey_wasserman_on_new_ohio_voting

How did you miss that?

I stated that fraud can just as easily occur with paper ballots as with electronic voting.

Where did I state that paper trails do not provide security? I have said over and over again that i want them required to do just that.

Small time bullshit? In a state that Kerry won by only 10,000 votes? Typical of a brainwashed individual to attempt to minimize what her party has done.

As for the machines, I agree that we need a paper trail for the electronic machines. However, I do not believe that the electronic machines are any more of a threat for fraud than paper ballots.

here is another example BAC.... please tell me how it is you feel that I do not support paper trails.... please explain oh enlightened one.

here is another example BAC.... please tell me how it is you feel that I do not support paper trails.... please explain oh enlightened one.

I agree that I was wrong about you not supporting a paper trail .. and I apologize for that, but you are still wrong about the threat that electronic voting poses and I explained why the threat is much greater.

If I tend to get over-worked up about this issue it's genuine and few things get me madder than the apathy and weakness that allowed this fraud to happen. In my dementia I might say all kinds of crazy shit .. but it's an issue I know very well.

Ignorance... on your part...

My argument is that BOTH parties do it... hence the phrase both parties are doing it.

Both parties DID NOT engage in electronic voting fraud and that is where the disconnect is found. The issue here is electronic voting and only one party, republicans, engaged in it.

And I do not think Ohio is the only place it occured. I've never said that and in fact, said this fraud took place all over the country .. even gave the California example.

I could give you the Georgia example right out of the horse's mouth.

simplotons believe in dems being robbed. The issues are on the dems side now the pussy crybaby dems need to move over for the successful ones who know how things work.

simplotons believe in dems being robbed. The issues are on the dems side now the pussy crybaby dems need to move over for the successful ones who know how things work.

This topic REALLY scares you. You won't admit it, of course, but you keep chiming in with meaningless drivel like the above.

It's funny how spineless you are about stuff like this...

This topic REALLY scares you. You won't admit it, of course, but you keep chiming in with meaningless drivel like the above.

It's funny how spineless you are about stuff like this...

He seems almost as frightened of this as he is of being without his mommy...err, I mean wife.

I wonder why?

Put down your national enquirers BC, Lori, and the manhatter.
Dems have the issues we don't need UFO watching conspiracy theorist dominating the discussion. You'll scare the normal moderates we need to recruit to win.
P.S. Manhatter I am actually very scared to be without my wife.
It's beyond your scope of comprehension and that's sad.:clink:

Put down your national enquirers BC, Lori, and the manhatter.
Dems have the issues we don't need UFO watching conspiracy theorist dominating the discussion. You'll scare the normal moderates we need to recruit to win.
P.S. Manhatter I am actually very scared to be without my wife.
It's beyond your scope of comprehension and that's sad.:clink:

It's man-hater you incredible moron.

And if you bothered to read anything other than the bubble gum wrappers your wife gives you to play with, you'd know that this information is now public record, verified, and it's not in the Enquirer.

Moron.

lack of consistent sex makes manhaters better spell checkers than microsoft.
Damn, that's some poison your spewing duhla

Back