OMFG... I Am Kin To Obama!!!!!

Dixie's worst nightmare: eukaryotes.

Speak for your self, Amoebanite!

You know, I wish Damo had a feature like the Ignore user, where I could make my threads invisible to the morons out there. You would think they wouldn't even click on my threads, if they really thought I was so dumb and insignificant. That's what I generally do, I pass up many-a-thread, just because I am not really all that interested in what idiots have to say. But, nope... my threads are the most responded to threads on the board, week in and week out, they flock to my threads like little minions on a mission, to extol their stupidity on the rest of us, like we really care. It doesn't seem to bother them when they are publicly humiliated and made fools of, they just manipulate words and make up some new thing that I didn't say, and they are right back the next day to do battle again.

Suck to be proven wrong, huh? Must hurt inside.

Must REALLY suck to be humiliated by someone you cant bring yourself to accept as intellectually superior. You'll have to PM me and let me know how that feels.

Seriously, you look like an idiot.

Before I die I'm going to have to write a book/direct a film about the conservative mindset, and now that I know your name you'll be Exhibit A. You really are something to behold.

Though, I step aside for a moment to plead you to seek professional help. You are seriously in need of it.

Eukaryotes and prokaryotes are not "species" but classifications, much like mammals and reptiles are not animals, but classifications. Showing that humans and plants are not in the same classification as bacteria, is not "proof" that we share common ancestry. Sorry.

Back