OMFG... I Am Kin To Obama!!!!!

Oh so somehow he is related to obama and they are kin but at THE SAME TIME he hasn't DESCENDED from obama??? WOW he's saying two things at once!

Oh so somehow he is related to obama and they are kin but at THE SAME TIME he hasn't DESCENDED from obama??? WOW he's saying two things at once!

Shut up fucktard. I've not said anything, you idiots are saying stupid shit and attributing it to me. Why don't you go invent another boring ass idiot game?

But Dixie, "descended from" and "sharing a common ancestor" are the same argument with just a little bit of obtuseness about Obama added in there.

But Dixie, "descended from" and "sharing a common ancestor" are the same argument with just a little bit of obtuseness about Obama added in there.

I share a common ancestor with Obama.
I descended from my mother.
You share a common ancestor with corn.
You descended from your mother's bowel movement.
:321:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is about as close as you will ever see Dixie to admitting he was wrong about anything.

That is, unless he wants to prove me wrong right now and admit that he was wrong about saying "descending from" and "sharing a common ancestor" were the same thing.

While he's at it, he can admit he was wrong about claiming biologists think we descended from corn.

Go ahead.

lol

Didn't think so.

This is probably the most damning evidence that Dixie doesn't have any degree in psychology at all. If he did, he'd be aware of the fact that he's a victim of cognitive dissonance which is making him justify his opinions as fact in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Cognitive dissonance is one of the most well studied things in social psychology, so you'd think a psych major holder (and a guy who even claimed outright to be a psychologist -- pfft!) would be aware of his own behavior.

lol

Didn't think so.

This is probably the most damning evidence that Dixie doesn't have any degree in psychology at all. If he did, he'd be aware of the fact that he's a victim of cognitive dissonance which is making him justify his opinions as fact in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Cognitive dissonance is one of the most well studied things in social psychology, so you'd think a psych major holder (and a guy who even claimed outright to be a psychologist -- pfft!) would be aware of his own behavior.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You're just one of those people who are so worried about appearing unintelligent; that you NEED to use as many "big words" as you can, to hide your problem, aren't you??

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Are you in the sixth grade? 'Cause that's about the last time I heard anyone putting down anyone else for using a "big word." In fact, that's the last time I heard anyone call them "big words."

Are you in the sixth grade? 'Cause that's about the last time I heard anyone putting down anyone else for using a "big word." In fact, that's the last time I heard anyone call them "big words."
Well you have to admit it would be completely out of character, if he had said that "Your extemporaneous polysyllabic communications disassociates your provacative predilection".

I swear, this is no joke. My sister has the VIP deal with Ancestry.com and she has been researching our family for the past several years. Yesterday, she texts me this message: We are kin to Obama! LOL

Which do you need to expeditously improve the state of humanity? the loan of a gun or the loan of some bullets ?

Lemme know 'cause I'm all in on parasite control.

Which do you need to expeditously improve the state of humanity? the loan of a gun or the loan of some bullets ?

Lemme know 'cause I'm all in on parasite control.

I should probably elaborate on this statement 'cause after all justice is justice... Dixie .. Aka ********. made such a show of serving in the persian gulf (which he never did, check the military records for yourself), made up all kinds of lies about mainemaine and has generally been an inflammatory prick since back in 2003 ( yeah Dixie your worst enemy still has you clocked, can you guess).... so yeah blow your silly brains out and do the rest of us reasonable folk a favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should probably elaborate on this statement 'cause after all justice is justice... Dixie .. (deleted) made such a show of serving in the persian gulf (which he never did, check the military records for yourself), made up all kinds of lies about mainemaine and has generally been an inflammatory prick since back in 2003 ( yeah Dixie your worst enemy still has you clocked, can you guess).... so yeah blow your silly brains out and do the rest of us reasonable folk a favor.

I don't really care who you are, or why you have some chip on your shoulder about me, but the rules of this forum are pretty clear, and you just violated the shit out of one of them. Hope you weren't fond of that username.

I never have claimed to "serve in the persian gulf" and I've never been in any branch of the armed forces, nor have I ever claimed that either. I've not made up anything about Maineman or anyone else, but I will take credit for being an inflammatory prick at times. Much to your disappointment, I do not intend to be blowing my brains out anytime soon, but you have a blessed day!

REBEL? Is that you turning against Dixie? Maybe it's his best friend Zell Miller playing a practical joke!

Last edited:
I should probably elaborate on this statement 'cause after all justice is justice... Dixie .. *deleted* made such a show of serving in the persian gulf (which he never did, check the military records for yourself), made up all kinds of lies about mainemaine and has generally been an inflammatory prick since back in 2003 ( yeah Dixie your worst enemy still has you clocked, can you guess).... so yeah blow your silly brains out and do the rest of us reasonable folk a favor.

Quoted without Dixie's name, to preserve as much as possible in hopes that this won't be deleted.

I don't really care who you are, or why you have some chip on your shoulder about me, but the rules of this forum are pretty clear, and you just violated the shit out of one of them. Hope you weren't fond of that username.

I never have claimed to "serve in the persian gulf" and I've never been in any branch of the armed forces, nor have I ever claimed that either. I've not made up anything about Maineman or anyone else, but I will take credit for being an inflammatory prick at times. Much to your disappointment, I do not intend to be blowing my brains out anytime soon, but you have a blessed day!

B.S.

Back