OMFG... I Am Kin To Obama!!!!!

I'm pretty darn sure Damo doesn't delete usernames for revealing personal info. He sure hasn't delted Tinfoil's account for the numerous times he's posted my information. Lets see if Damo wields the stick of justice fairly.

LOL... All of you who are posting, are on my Ignore list, isn't that ironic.

To think that someone has such little regard for respecting personal privacy, and they actually think posting personal information is somehow accomplishing something positive for themselves, is really extremely sad to me. I really do wish this was the kind of place where I could share personal details of my life with others, and we could all have respect for each others personal information online, but some people apparently aren't mature enough to do that.

I personally don't care about myself, it's my family I am concerned about. I routinely discuss sensitive and controversial issues here, and the internet is full of crazies who lurk around looking for a reason to act out their psychopathic behaviors. If something ever happened to one of my children as a result of some idiot on a message board posting my personal info, I swear to God as my witness, I would hunt them down for the rest of my life, and they would pay with theirs. That's not a threat, it's a promise.

Now, you are free to call me any name in the book, or make up a new name... I can handle it. You are free to say whatever you want to about me, even lie and slander me, and I am okay with that. But when you cross the line into my personal life, you best beware of what you are getting yourself into, because this is not a game anymore, this is real life. It's a road you may not want to go down.

If something ever happened to one of my children as a result of some idiot on a message board posting my personal info, I swear to God as my witness, I would hunt them down for the rest of my life, and they would pay with theirs. That's not a threat, it's a promise.

God as your witness? O rly?

I haven't heard this in like thirteen million movies? You get dumber every day dixie. It's different from the usual progression from wisdom into childhood. You must've been a genius as a child, and slowly progressed into the form we all love to loathe today. Sad, to think about it.

Actually I was a genius when I was born, had a little halo around my head and everything! People came from far away lands to bring me gifts and see me. It was pretty sweet. I turned down several offers to CEO corporations, because I wanted to learn more. So I attended public school, and that kind of brought me down to average intelligence. Outcome based... ya know? So, then I attended a great university, and gained back a little of what I lost, and over the past 25 years since then, my wisdom has come largely from the people I encounter. You are among those people, Waterhead... you taught me a lot about how an emo child thinks, and that is important in life to know. But...no, I think my days as a child prodigy are long gone now, I can only be content in my meager role as a living legend on a half-ass message board full of total asses. *sigh*

FYI, my army of flying monkeys and pink elephants are en route to Alabama right now to come after your family. They're going to lock you in a castle and Ben Stein is going to teach you about 1/3 until Chuck Norris comes to save you, at which point he'll tell you about the fate of your family who will at that time be nearing their demise via an overly complicated execution plan undertaken by my incompetent henchmen. Will you and Chuck norris make it in time or will you fail and wind up turning this into a sequel where you hunt me down for the rest of my life, tormented by your failure as a man to protect your family from flying monkeys and pink elephants?

Tune in next week for the conclusion of Dixie's fantasy life... in his head.

I should probably elaborate on this statement 'cause after all justice is justice... Dixie .. Aka ********. made such a show of serving in the persian gulf (which he never did, check the military records for yourself), made up all kinds of lies about mainemaine and has generally been an inflammatory prick since back in 2003 ( yeah Dixie your worst enemy still has you clocked, can you guess).... so yeah blow your silly brains out and do the rest of us reasonable folk a favor.

I should inform you that you do not post personal information without permission on this site.

Thank you

FYI, my army of flying monkeys and pink elephants are en route to Alabama right now to come after your family. They're going to lock you in a castle and Ben Stein is going to teach you about 1/3 until Chuck Norris comes to save you, at which point he'll tell you about the fate of your family who will at that time be nearing their demise via an overly complicated execution plan undertaken by my incompetent henchmen. Will you and Chuck norris make it in time or will you fail and wind up turning this into a sequel where you hunt me down for the rest of my life, tormented by your failure as a man to protect your family from flying monkeys and pink elephants?

Tune in next week for the conclusion of Dixie's fantasy life... in his head.

I'd rather watch 2 and a half Men.

Dixie's probably 1/3 a man, which we know is impossible for mathematical reasons.

But you've proven, by your most recent behavior, that you're not even a man.
You're nothing but somekind of spineless thing that more then likely lives under the ground and is used for bait.

Back