On the heels of Sean Bell, now this. WTF!!

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
Philadelphia police attack these men like wild dogs.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2myV0b9LE7I"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

What justifes this over and over and over again?

Just saw that on the news earlier. The thing that struck me as I was watching it is that only the tiniest percentage of these things are probably caught on videotape.

There is a major problem when something like this can happen, and every cop present joins in, without one saying anything or attempting to stop it.

This one is just so sad.

You have to watch it over and over just to watch them beat the individual guys because so much kicking and punching is going on. Then they drag the driver by his arms which was clearly not necessary.

Just saw that on the news earlier. The thing that struck me as I was watching it is that only the tiniest percentage of these things are probably caught on videotape.

There is a major problem when something like this can happen, and every cop present joins in, without one saying anything or attempting to stop it.

Absolutely .. and GUARANTEED the actions of these dogs will be "justified" just as murdering an unarmed honest and good family man who was an engiineer with no criminal record and who was shot in the back of the head while lying prone on the ground fully complying with a police officers orders.

"Justified" as blasting away and killing an innocent man on his wedding day in a hail of 50 rounds of gunshots .. or the countless other cases of police murder and brutality.

"Justified"

Is there any wonder why African-Americans do not trust the police?

The police officers say they were stressed out because a colleague of theirs was killed three days ago.

You know what happens, whenever I'm stressed out because something bad happened, and I go out and kill someone? I go to jail. Have something fucking responsibility. There's no excuse for treating random suspects this way.

Why cops have so much autonomy and authority in there jobs is beyond me. I suppose that NONE of those cop cars had there cameras running?

its like the peoples republic of America as of late in this country.

The police officers say they were stressed out because a colleague of theirs was killed three days ago.

You know what happens, whenever I'm stressed out because something bad happened, and I go out and kill someone? I go to jail. Have something fucking responsibility. There's no excuse for treating random suspects this way.
I usually just pull them over and beat them up while being videotaped.

Philadelphia police attack these men like wild dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2myV0b9LE7I

What justifes this over and over and over again?

This was totally effed up. I just saw this video today.

And I know this is a shocker, but the Fox News anchor that was interviewing the mother and father of one of the kids, was making excuses for the cops. He had the effing gall to ask the Mom, "you know, if your son hadn't run from the cops he wouldn't have got his ass kicked".

What kind of Fox-ified effed up question is that to ask one of the Moms?

Absolutely .. and GUARANTEED the actions of these dogs will be "justified" just as murdering an unarmed honest and good family man who was an engiineer with no criminal record and who was shot in the back of the head while lying prone on the ground fully complying with a police officers orders.

"Justified" as blasting away and killing an innocent man on his wedding day in a hail of 50 rounds of gunshots .. or the countless other cases of police murder and brutality.

"Justified"

Is there any wonder why African-Americans do not trust the police?

For real.

Gee, I can't imagine why there is ambient resentment in the african american community about the misuse of government power against people of color. Why, the Reverend Wright sounds like a lunatic! (sarcasm alert).

This was totally effed up. I just saw this video today.

And I know this is a shocker, but the Fox News anchor that was interviewing the mother and father of one of the kids, was making excuses for the cops. He had the effing gall to ask the Mom, "you know, if your son hadn't run from the cops he wouldn't have got his ass kicked".

What kind of Fox-ified effed up question is that to ask one of the Moms?

The notion that they "ran from the police" is bullshit.

If you see the video prior to the stop, you'll see that they pulled over as soon as the lights on the pig car came on.

By the time this gets to court the police will be claiming that the occupants of the car were firing Uzis from the car as they were pulled over.

What the police and criminal injustice system does to blacks is blatantly racist .. but it's going to take more than just black people to end this on-going terrorism.

The hard truth is that we are going to have to react violently before any real substanative attention is paid.

If you see the video prior to the stop, you'll see that they pulled over as soon as the lights on the pig car came on.

By the time this gets to court the police will be claiming that the occupants of the car were firing Uzis from the car as they were pulled over.

What the police and criminal injustice system does to blacks is blatantly racist .. but it's going to take more than just black people to end this on-going terrorism.

The hard truth is that we are going to have to react violently before any real substanative attention is paid.

Didn't Martin Luther King say that already ?

what were the riots in South Central about?

Edit: Maybe I should rephrase and say that is what the South Central riots were about. How much change came from that? I guess it depends who you ask.

Last edited:
The local radio stations were talking about this earlier this week. This is just ridiculous.
To give you and idea of the warped mentality of some of the police apologists, I was listening to a call-in show yesterday and the host asked a simple question: was this the appropiate way to handle suspects. He didn't answer the question, he went into a tirade about how prisoners get to have square meals, a roof over their heads and that people aren't outraged when criminals attack cops.....ya know....b/c they are held to the same standard.

If I had brown skin, I might be tempted to run from the cops, to save myself a few broken ribs. There are a lot of (mostly white) people who can't comprehend why people of color might be afraid of the cops. Or, why a black church leader might say allegedly inflammatory things about what the government does to blacks.

I don't want to see any riots. But I can totally understand the latent anger in disenfranchised communities against the abuses of government power.

what were the riots in South Central about?

Never lived in South Central, but I imagine that they centered around the same things that sparked riots in Detroit in '67, where I did live. Police murder, brutality, set-ups and false imprisonment, disparities in sentencing, and a host of political and economic problems resulting from overt and completely indisputable racism and oppression.

Back