Once again, archaeology confirms Scripture.

There was no Bethlehem in Judea at the reported time of Jesus birth.
https://archive.archaeology.org/0511/abstracts/jesus.html

Camels were rare in Palestine introduced later than Bible depicts.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/6662/the-mystery-of-the-bibles-phantom-camels

LOLOL.. The camel saddle had yet to be invented.. and horses were even rarer. In fact, until the Roman officers showed up there were no horses in Palestine. Insufficient pasture to support horses.

I'll have to dumb this down for you.

The Iliad and the Epics of Gilgamesh have references to historical places, events, and people. There is some nominal amount of historicity in those classic books of antiquity.

But the Greeks did not really build a giant wooden horse to hide an army, and Gilgamesh did not really find a magical plant at the bottom of the ocean that grants immortality.

Your brain does not seem to have the capacity available to higher life forms to discriminate between historicity, allegory, and metaphor.

Why not simply admit that you cannot find a single example of archaeology that proves Scripture wrong about anything it says?

Do you make this shit up on your own...or do you have help from someone even nuttier?

I have never heard any atheist claim that Pontius Pilate never existed....let alone atheists as a whole.

Where do you get this shit from?

You can't use the term, "atheist." It's only valid to state their positions.

IMO.. Obama was NOT qualified because of his skin color.. He was qualified because of his education and ideals. What's your problem ? Is if really skin color?

Why did you vote for him for that reason.

He had no ideals. Taking from one that is a doer and earner and giving to another that refuses to do even the basic things in life isn't an ideal. It's a disaster. In the 50 years after social welfare became a way of life for so many freeloaders, $22 trillion was wasted on them.

Why did you vote for him for that reason.

He had no ideals. Taking from one that is a doer and earner and giving to another that refuses to do even the basic things in life isn't an ideal. It's a disaster. In the 50 years after social welfare became a way of life for so many freeloaders, $22 trillion was wasted on them.

America's economy was in the tank after 8 years of Bush and our huge war debts..

Obama is a good man and smart.. Trump is mocked even by Putin.

America's economy was in the tank after 8 years of Bush and our huge war debts..

Obama is a good man and smart.. Trump is mocked even by Putin.

The wasting of that $22 trillion on social welfare goes all the back to the mid 1960s with another left wing POS in office thinking he could eradicate poverty by giving to those that didn't want to work hoping it would motivate them to do better. As far as debt, while Bush 43 did double it from $5 to $10 trillion, his successor also did the same from $10 to $20 trillion. Why is it bad when the white guy does it but acceptable to you when the black boy does?

Nothing good about him and a monkey can be trained to his level. In fact, with him, it's hard to tell whether the monkey can be smarter.

Pucker up to the only reason you supported him.

You can't use the term, "atheist." It's only valid to state their positions.

I CAN use the term "atheist" because I am talking about the people who use the descriptor to describe themselves.

Are you suggesting you can decide what I can and cannot do in this forum?

so atheists like to claim......

Thomas Paine On Biblical Anachronism

Biblical Anachronism In addition to the judicious remarks in your twelfth number, on the absurd story of Noah's Flood, in Genesis vii, I send you the following: The second verse makes God to say unto Noah, “Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female, and of every beast that are not clean, by two, the male ...

http://www.deism.com/paine_essay_biblicalanachronism.htm

The wasting of that $22 trillion on social welfare goes all the back to the mid 1960s with another left wing POS in office thinking he could eradicate poverty by giving to those that didn't want to work hoping it would motivate them to do better. As far as debt, while Bush 43 did double it from $5 to $10 trillion, his successor also did the same from $10 to $20 trillion. Why is it bad when the white guy does it but acceptable to you when the black boy does?

Nothing good about him and a monkey can be trained to his level. In fact, with him, it's hard to tell whether the monkey can be smarter.

Pucker up to the only reason you supported him.

You sure are hung up on skin color........... I can't imagine judging the measure of any man that way.

Back