Once you eliminate the impossible...

You are demanding an answer? LOLOL.. Science is science

And science has proven that it is impossible for something to create itself. I asked your opinion of a scientific fact, yet you refuse to answer. That tells me all I need to know. You hide behind science, but you don't really believe in it, or even understand it. Especially when it doesn't agree with you. Facts are facts. I presented one. I asked you for your opinion. You refuse to answer. In my book, that makes you a loser. Sucks to be you.

This may help......

Within the Christian world, creationism was once widely believed to be true, but since the mid-19th century evolution by natural selection has been established as an empirical scientific fact.

The debate is philosophical, not scientific: in the scientific community, evolution is accepted as fact and efforts to sustain the traditional view are almost universally regarded as pseudoscience. While the controversy has a long history, today it has retreated to be mainly over what constitutes good science education.

You've probably seen this quote.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Let'a apply this quote to the Creation/Evolution debate.

First, we'll look at the impossible.

It is impossible for something physical to created itself. This is a scientific fact. It is the law of causality. In fact, it is the foundation of all modern science.

In spite of this scientific evidence, atheists actually believe that the universe just popped into existence all by itself. This belief violates the most fundamental law of science, yet they believe it anyway.

Now that I have proven that the universe could not have created itself, what does that leave us with? You guessed it. The universe was created. Simple logic. Backed by science. End of discussion.

your assumptions are WRONG

No one says that matter created its self.

your entire thing is based on non fact

This may help......

Within the Christian world, creationism was once widely believed to be true, but since the mid-19th century evolution by natural selection has been established as an empirical scientific fact.

The debate is philosophical, not scientific: in the scientific community, evolution is accepted as fact and efforts to sustain the traditional view are almost universally regarded as pseudoscience. While the controversy has a long history, today it has retreated to be mainly over what constitutes good science education.

First of all, evolution is not a fact. You're a fool if you believe otherwise. Also, this is not about evolution. It is about the fact that a physical universe exists. Science tells us it could not have created itself. It is a scientific impossibility. So it must have been created. Prove me wrong. You can't. You deflect and refuse to answer a simple question. You lose.

its a FAITH

it should not tamper in science

or politics

or math

or laws

or non believers lives

First of all, evolution is not a fact. You're a fool if you believe otherwise. Also, this is not about evolution. It is about the fact that a physical universe exists. Science tells us it could not have created itself. It is a scientific impossibility. So it must have been created. Prove me wrong. You can't. You deflect and refuse to answer a simple question. You lose.

god is not a fact

science has proof it exists

god not so much

And I told you that creationism is pseudo science....... or to be kinder.. philosophy.

And yet real science tells us that something cannot create itself. So, why does the universe exist? There are only two options. One has been scientifically discredited. That means the other must be true. The universe was created.

matter is the nature of existence

matter is what reality is

you believe a man in the sky created himself right

that is anti science huh

I disagree.....I believe it is a fact that yellow butterflies evolved from green ones......

That's not evolution. It's adaptation. The expression of genetic traits that already exist. Evolutionists make the mistake of believe that these adaptations result in new species. By species, I mean kinds. A kind is a cat or a dog (including foxes, coyotes and wolves) or birds. There are many 'species' of each, but they are still cats dogs and birds.

That's not evolution. It's adaptation. The expression of genetic traits that already exist. Evolutionists make the mistake of believe that these adaptations result in new species. By species, I mean kinds. A kind is a cat or a dog (including foxes, coyotes and wolves) or birds. There are many 'species' of each, but they are still cats dogs and birds.

evolution is fact

there is tons of evidence its true

there is no such proof of any gods or monsters

how I wish the religious would remember its FAITH not FACT

when religions tries to control science its NOT GOOD for mankind

cant we learn from the past

Back