Once you eliminate the impossible...

No. I did not. I said that He always existed. That means that there was never a time when He did not exist. That's what eternal means. So, who's really the dumb f*ck? BTW, you spelled it wrong. It's two words. Not one. And you call me dumb? Priceless.

lol

"Always existed" is even more incredibly ignorant.

And, dumbfuck, as the noun, it is one word. One word that describes you. DUMBFUCK. A dumb fuck is what your parents did to create you.

lol

"Always existed" is even more incredibly ignorant.

And, dumbfuck, as the noun, it is one word. One word that describes you. DUMBFUCK. A dumb fuck is what your parents did to create you.

If your opinion actually meant anything to me, I might be insulted. BTW, Scientists claim that energy has always existed. I suppose you think they are also dumb. BTW, Dumbfuck is not in the dictionary, so is not even proper English. It's a slang term.

If your opinion actually meant anything to me, I might be insulted. BTW, Scientists claim that energy has always existed. I suppose you think they are also dumb. BTW, Dumbfuck is not in the dictionary, so is not even proper English. It's a slang term.

matter and energy have proof they exist

gods and monsters don't have proof they exist

Do they claim that? Provide us a link to that theory, will you? I'd like to read it.

A slang term? Really? No shit, Einstein.

In an adult conversation you are the one who has to produce facts to back your claims

Matter did not create itself

matter is just merely what exists

It is the nature of reality

from matter life was created

recombining conditions and matter in combination after combination

life is the result of some of those combinations under the right conditions.

matter can be proven to exist

no gods or monsters have ever been proven to exist

Idiot....just how did "MATTER" come to exist?

You do comprehend just what defines MATTER?

Matter: That which "occupies space". For something to occupy...i.e., take up empty space and replace it with physical susbstance.....matter must have Mass. What is mass?

Mass: WEIGHT.

Again answer the question, WHERE DID the MATTER/MASS come from that made up the properties of the BIG BANG?

Do you think its scientific, logical or reasonable to claim that MATTER IS SIMPLY JUST WHAT EXISTS? Do you comprehend EXISTS? It means that Matter/Mass was extant. Physically existent.

Thus....the real scientific question that requires a scientific answer.......according to the law of physics "the law causality" What superior force CASUED your (EFFECT) MATTER to EXIST?

And prove one example that has been generated via the application of the Scientific Method that demonstrates that LIFE can come from non living mass/matter. Abiogensis.

And how can evolution be accepted as a viable scientifically based truth......if the only why nature can produce life is from preexisting life as Louis Pasteur proved via application of the scientific method of experimentation?

Both.....the BIG BANG and LIFE EVLOVING FROM organic non living matter are both FAIRY TALES.

Was it "magic" that allowed it to simply JUST EXIST? :palm: You 'claim' to be working with SCIENCE.....apply science and answer the questions.

Last edited:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/matter

Definition of matter
a : a subject under consideration Several other matters will come before the committee.
b : a subject of disagreement or litigation The matter in dispute is basically trivial.
c matters plural : the events or circumstances of a particular situation planned to discuss matters with her husband soon
d : the subject or substance of a discourse or writing A graceful style was not enough to hide a paucity of matter.
e : something of an indicated kind or having to do with an indicated field or situation this is a serious matter as a matter of policy matters of faith
f : something to be proved in law
g obsolete : sensible or serious material as distinguished from nonsense or drollery
h (1) obsolete : reason, cause (2) : a source especially of feeling or emotion
i : problem, difficulty What's the matter?
a : the substance of which a physical object is composed
b : material substance that occupies space, has mass, and is composed predominantly of atoms consisting of protons, neutrons, and electrons, that constitutes the observable universe, and that is interconvertible with energy
c : a material substance of a particular kind or for a particular purpose vegetable matter
d (1) : material (such as feces or urine) discharged from the living body (2) : material discharged by suppuration : pus
a : the indeterminate subject of reality; especially : the element in the universe that undergoes formation and alteration
b : the formless substratum of all things which exists only potentially and upon which form acts to produce realities

: a more or less definite amount or quantity cooks in a matter of minutes
: something written or printed matter suitable for photocomposition
: mail first-class matter
Christian Science : the illusion that the objects perceived by the physical senses have the reality of substance

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/matter

Definition of matter
a : a subject under consideration Several other matters will come before the committee.
b : a subject of disagreement or litigation The matter in dispute is basically trivial.
c matters plural : the events or circumstances of a particular situation planned to discuss matters with her husband soon
d : the subject or substance of a discourse or writing A graceful style was not enough to hide a paucity of matter.
e : something of an indicated kind or having to do with an indicated field or situation this is a serious matter as a matter of policy matters of faith
f : something to be proved in law
g obsolete : sensible or serious material as distinguished from nonsense or drollery
h (1) obsolete : reason, cause (2) : a source especially of feeling or emotion
i : problem, difficulty What's the matter?
a : the substance of which a physical object is composed
b : material substance that occupies space, has mass, and is composed predominantly of atoms consisting of protons, neutrons, and electrons, that constitutes the observable universe, and that is interconvertible with energy
c : a material substance of a particular kind or for a particular purpose vegetable matter
d (1) : material (such as feces or urine) discharged from the living body (2) : material discharged by suppuration : pus
a : the indeterminate subject of reality; especially : the element in the universe that undergoes formation and alteration
b : the formless substratum of all things which exists only potentially and upon which form acts to produce realities

: a more or less definite amount or quantity cooks in a matter of minutes
: something written or printed matter suitable for photocomposition
: mail first-class matter
Christian Science : the illusion that the objects perceived by the physical senses have the reality of substance

So....your (wink, wink) SCIENTIFIC ANSWER as to what caused the effect known as mass/matter........is "Matter just exists"? Or.....nothing in this physical universe is real.....its an ILLUSION that deceives our senses? And you are the one working WITH SCIENCE? :laugh: I see.....and you say YOU ARE NOT BAT SHIT CRAZY?

matter exists

that has been proven

god or monsters have no proof they exist

matter and energy are the facts if reality

they have always existed

there is no proof god has always existed

if you can accept the theory that god has always existed without proof he ever existed

then whats so hard abut the idea that matter and energy have always existed and have been proven to exist today

You made the claim, dumbfuck. Try to back your bullshit up with some REAL science, for once.

Let’s see the paper(s) that claim energy always existed.

Sorry. I'm not your personal secretary. Look it up yourself, or remain ignorant. I've got nothing to prove. This is basic high school science. You did graduate, didn't you? I wonder.

Concession noted.

That's funny. I don't recall conceding anything. Let's try this. Are you aware of what scientists say about energy? It cannot be created or destroyed. Now, if it cannot be created, and I'm not saying that it can't be, then it must have always existed. Like I said. Basic high school science.

Back