Once you eliminate the impossible...

I also wonder about the cave art of CANTABRIA, SPAIN created some 30,000 years ago by Ice age women and children.

its compelling stuff

but all those religions cant be correct

which ONE is correct

or are they all myths

that only one of them is correct if ANY of them are correct

that means at best most are not true

hmmmmm

You've probably seen this quote.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Let'a apply this quote to the Creation/Evolution debate.

First, we'll look at the impossible.

It is impossible for something physical to created itself. This is a scientific fact. It is the law of causality. In fact, it is the foundation of all modern science.

In spite of this scientific evidence, atheists actually believe that the universe just popped into existence all by itself. This belief violates the most fundamental law of science, yet they believe it anyway.

Now that I have proven that the universe could not have created itself, what does that leave us with? You guessed it. The universe was created. Simple logic. Backed by science. End of discussion.

Easy logic to defeat. The physical can’t create itself? Great. Your god isn’t physical and therefire does not exist.

BAM!

End of discussion.

Easy logic to defeat. The physical can’t create itself? Great. Your god isn’t physical and therefire does not exist.

BAM!

End of discussion.

Simplistic thinking. Just because something is not physical does not mean it doesn't exist. The universal physical constants that shape our universe are not physical. They are not composed of matter or energy. They are not physical, yet they affect the physical. They exist. If they didn't, the universe wouldn't exist. You really should educate yourself. Your ignorance offends me.

Simplistic thinking. Just because something is not physical does not mean it doesn't exist. The universal physical constants that shape our universe are not physical. They are not composed of matter or energy. They are not physical, yet they affect the physical. They exist. If they didn't, the universe wouldn't exist. You really should educate yourself. Your ignorance offends me.

You made up your god. Not the reverse.

BAM!

Dismissed

You've probably seen this quote.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Let'a apply this quote to the Creation/Evolution debate.

First, we'll look at the impossible.

It is impossible for something physical to created itself. This is a scientific fact. It is the law of causality. In fact, it is the foundation of all modern science.

In spite of this scientific evidence, atheists actually believe that the universe just popped into existence all by itself. This belief violates the most fundamental law of science, yet they believe it anyway.

Now that I have proven that the universe could not have created itself, what does that leave us with? You guessed it. The universe was created. Simple logic. Backed by science. End of discussion.

Who created God?

Link up what? I suppose you want a link for what I said. Do you seriously expect me to believe that you don't know the answer to that question? Get real.

this is a childish tactic

If you cant produce the proof of your claim insulting people will not cover that up

You're claiming your god did, dumbfuck.

Get the fuck out of here so the collective IQ can increase.

No. I did not. I said that He always existed. That means that there was never a time when He did not exist. That's what eternal means. So, who's really the dumb f*ck? BTW, you spelled it wrong. It's two words. Not one. And you call me dumb? Priceless.

Back