Once you eliminate the impossible...

Fraid not. Have you read What Price Israel?

That's a matter of opinion and your opinion doesn't amount to shit in a nigger's back yard.

I'm only guessing but I suspect you may have at least one, if not more, ragheads in your family line. Maybe you married one. Maybe your grandkids are part raghead.

That's a matter of opinion and your opinion doesn't amount to shit in a nigger's back yard.

I'm only guessing but I suspect you may have at least one, if not more, ragheads in your family line. Maybe you married one. Maybe your grandkids are part raghead.

Nope.. We are all WASPS...

In your case, white trash in the same low class as Obama's NL mother.

Nope.. My family has been in the US since NYC was New Amsterdam.. and have distinguished themselves in every war.. Then there are the land grants..

Nope.. My family has been in the US since NYC was New Amsterdam.. and have distinguished themselves in every war.. Then there are the land grants..

It's a shame more of them didn't die in every war and eliminate the family line.

Still white trash.

It's a shame more of them didn't die in every war and eliminate the family line.

Still white trash.

You wrote this..

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
Don't ever challenge a nigger on an IQ test. You'd lose and they're the dumbest around.

You have proven your lack of breeding, class and education in one post after another.

That is your opinion and you've been informed the value of your opinions.

You've proven your inbreeding one post after another. If you daddy your uncle or the other way around?

You wrote this..

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
Don't ever challenge a nigger on an IQ test. You'd lose and they're the dumbest around.

The racist coward CFM is a joke. He is not even man enough to declare his convictions. Other real racists like Praisekek would spit on him.

Back