Once you eliminate the impossible...

Stupid nigger.

giphy.gif

Matter did not create itself

matter is just merely what exists

It is the nature of reality

from matter life was created

recombining conditions and matter in combination after combination

life is the result of some of those combinations under the right conditions.

matter can be proven to exist

no gods or monsters have ever been proven to exist

Matter is the byproduct of Satan's attempt to over throw YHWH.

You've probably seen this quote.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Let'a apply this quote to the Creation/Evolution debate.

First, we'll look at the impossible.

It is impossible for something physical to created itself. This is a scientific fact. It is the law of causality. In fact, it is the foundation of all modern science.

In spite of this scientific evidence, atheists actually believe that the universe just popped into existence all by itself. This belief violates the most fundamental law of science, yet they believe it anyway.

Now that I have proven that the universe could not have created itself, what does that leave us with? You guessed it. The universe was created. Simple logic. Backed by science. End of discussion.
You make some rather interesting assertions there.

I wonder how to proceed with "First, we'll look at the impossible."? Is it possible to examine the "impossible"? At what point does one accept that everything that is impossible has been eliminated?

I'm familiar with the "Law of Causality", but wouldn't you agree that the Scientific Method is the foundation of all modern science?

I am an atheist and I do not believe "...that the universe just popped into existence all by itself."

Please share with me and the other readers the "simple logic" supported by science that results in our Universe having been created, 'k?

You're using a quote from Sherlock Holmes as proof? :rofl2:

Doesn't matter who said it. It's the truth. It is impossible for something to create itself. That has to mean it had a Creator. If you see a painting, it's because someone painted it. If you watch a movie, someone created that. The law of causality has no exceptions. Everything requires a cause for it's existence. That's a scientific fact. Why should the universe be any different?

You make some rather interesting assertions there.

I wonder how to proceed with "First, we'll look at the impossible."? Is it possible to examine the "impossible"? At what point does one accept that everything that is impossible has been eliminated?

I'm familiar with the "Law of Causality", but wouldn't you agree that the Scientific Method is the foundation of all modern science?

I am an atheist and I do not believe "...that the universe just popped into existence all by itself."

Please share with me and the other readers the "simple logic" supported by science that results in our Universe having been created, 'k?
It's a simple process of elimination. It couldn't create itself, so someone had to have created it.

Doesn't matter who said it. It's the truth. It is impossible for something to create itself. That has to mean it had a Creator. If you see a painting, it's because someone painted it. If you watch a movie, someone created that. The law of causality has no exceptions. Everything requires a cause for it's existence. That's a scientific fact. Why should the universe be any different?

Everything?

So...the god who supposedly "created" this thing we humans call "the universe"...does not exist?

Or did you not mean "everything?"

You go right back to that question that stumped you earlier.

Who created the thing that created the universe?

How many times do I have to say this? No one created God. He has always existed. He is the uncaused cause of everything. Everything that has a physical existence was caused to exist.

How many times do I have to say this? No one created God. He has always existed. He is the uncaused cause of everything. Everything that has a physical existence was caused to exist.

Dilmun existed a thousand years before Adam and Eve.... so did Moses get it wrong?

Back