Once you eliminate the impossible...

OK. I'll say this one more time. It is impossible for something physical to create itself. It's a scientific fact. Every piece of observable data confirms it. It's also just plain common sense. Since the universe cannot create itself, that can only mean that it was created by Someone who is not physical. Why do you deny the obvious?

IT IS NOT OBVIOUS THAT THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED...WHICH WOULD DEMAND A CREATOR.

If it were, Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Richard Feynman...would all have realized that. YOU are not smarter than they. And they...Nobelists all...were either atheists or agnostics.

You are all wet in this argument. Yours is a particularly defective ontological argument...in a host of defective ontological arguments.

OK. I'll say this one more time. It is impossible for something physical to create itself. It's a scientific fact. Every piece of observable data confirms it. It's also just plain common sense. Since the universe cannot create itself, that can only mean that it was created by Someone who is not physical. Why do you deny the obvious?

Who created god?

If it were, Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Richard Feynman...would all have realized that. YOU are not smarter than they. And they...Nobelists all...were either atheists or agnostics.
perhaps Einstein's beliefs were just too subtle for you......
EinsteinAlbert-Subtle500px.jpg

perhaps Einstein's beliefs were just too subtle for you......
EinsteinAlbert-Subtle500px.jpg

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.
-- Albert Einstein, 1954, from Albert Einstein: The Human Side, edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, Princeton University Press

“My position concerning God is that of an agnostic. I am convinced that a vivid consciousness of the primary importance of moral principles for the betterment and ennoblement of life does not need the idea of a law-giver, especially a law-giver who works on the basis of reward and punishment.”
Albert Einstein in a letter to M. Berkowitz, October 25, 1950; Einstein Archive 59-215; from Alice Calaprice, ed., The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 2000, p. 216.

Perhaps the subtlety is too much for you, PP.

“The Bible is the word of God"
"How can you be sure it's the word of God?"
"Because the Bible tells us so"
"Why believe the Bible?
"The Bible is infallible"
"How do you know it's infallible?"...

(Return to top)

Circular reasoning forever.

I don't think Christians anywhere else in the world take the Bible as history and science.

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.
-- Albert Einstein, 1954, from Albert Einstein: The Human Side, edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, Princeton University Press

yet he did believe in a creator........take your tiresome lies where they will be believed......

All he's gonna do is jump up and down and say, "Nobody created god...because god always existed."

And he is going to pretend that is a SCIENTIFIC conclusion.

Jeez!

But he claims nothing can exist without a creator.

Meh. I'm gonna go re-read A Brief History of Time. Be back later.

There is absolutely NOTHING in that quote that says Einstein "believed in a creator."

you are absolutely right of course......doesn't change anything obviously......please fuck yourself, rinse and repeat.......in the future you should confine your posts to the relevant.......

All he's gonna do is jump up and down and say, "Nobody created god...because god always existed."

And he is going to pretend that is a SCIENTIFIC conclusion.

Jeez!

only if linguistics is a science........God is defined in the Christian religion as a being with no beginning and no end......does it surprise you we are not shaken by an argument that God must have a beginning......apparently YOU think that is a scientific conclusion (a great source of amusement to the rest of us).......

Back