Onceler

I'm guessing USC is thinking about getting a set of pointy ears and a pageboy haircut.

:cig:

Just because all your 'homies' wear stormtrooper outfits, that doesn't make you a gang.
Wow, using the word 'homies' in your sentence so well articulated that way makes you 'super not racist' because you used it only in a 'hilarious' context.

Wow, using the word 'homies' in your sentence so well articulated that way makes you 'super not racist' because you used it only in a 'hilarious' context.

Racist? Dude, you are putting racist implications on it. The word homies was used quite frequently by people of all races to mean 'my close freinds'. Don't be a douchebag.

Oh, I forgot Damo, only black people use the word homie and are in gangs! LOL, don't ruin the funny anymore with stupid comments like that.

Racist? Dude, you are putting racist implications on it. The word homies was used quite frequently by people of all races to mean 'my close freinds'. Don't be a douchebag.
LOL. No, it was from that what white people like website. Don't get all bent!

LOL. No, it was from that what white people like website. Don't get all bent!

lol, sorry man. Thought you were accusing me of racism there for a sec. Which I'm totally not racist, I got black friends and whatnot. They like me.... a lot. Cause I'm the cool white guy that keeps the Cops off their back. I just wish they would invite me to their parties.

lol, sorry man. Thought you were accusing me of racism there for a sec. Which I'm totally not racist, I got black friends and whatnot. They like me.... a lot. Cause I'm the cool white guy that keeps the Cops off their back. I just wish they would invite me to their parties.

Oh, so some of your best friends are black....that's convincing.

If you are called a racist, the best thing to say is "No I am not a racist". Because any further elaboration sounds like cliche' racist comments and denials.

If you are called a racist, the best thing to say is "No I am not a racist". Because any further elaboration sounds like cliche' racist comments and denials.

I think the better response is, "no, that's not true....I hate all people equally"

Back