Onward Christian soldiers

I have long figured it would come to this at some point. Honestly thought it would take a lot longer.

Whatever we have come our way, though, we richly deserve.

The "Christian" right is so full of posuers like Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert, aka people who fuck underage prostitutes and grope their dates at family musicals, you have to wonder if their supposed religion is just an act of political expediency.

Exactly. It is also commentary, which as far as I've been able to determine is still legal, on one particular political person's beliefs and actions relating to those beliefs. Time will tell if this clown tries to shove his religion down our collective throats via legislation.

Unfortunately, he almost surely will, OW. It is what they do. Sorta like the scorpion and toad story.

The "Christian" right is so full of posuers like Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert, aka people who fuck underage prostitutes and grope their dates at family musicals, you have to wonder if their supposed religion is just an act of political expediency.

I don't wonder. It's clear to me that political expediency is their aim.

CREATIONIST: How Mike Johnson is the most anti-science Speaker ever

New Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, believes the Earth is 6,000 years old and that Noah marched the dinosaurs up the ramp two by two into the ark.

Though I’m a Christian who finds such beliefs absurd, Johnson’s belief in dinos accompanying Noah is unfortunately the least of our worries.

Johnson believes that being gay is akin to bestiality. And that is nothing but hateful.

How is the nation supposed to have faith that the House can function in passing a budget with a Speaker who has such extremist views?

The CDC is currently watching the evolution of the COVID-19 virus to 35 new variants. Is that impossible to comprehend for someone who doesn’t believe in evolution?

Is it all irrelevant because evolution isn’t real, and the earth is only 6,000 years old? Ask our new Speaker, Mike Johnson, who also has financial ties to the Ark Encounter theme park in Kentucky, according to a Huff Poreport::whoa:

https://occupydemocrats.com/2023/10...ohnson-is-the-most-anti-science-speaker-ever/

Yup, nothing has changed, I don't hate anyone.

Disagreed since your posts reflect your hatred of anyone who disagrees with you.

Plus, of course, it's in your name. You chose to call yourself LibHater, not LiberalismHater. It was a conscious choice on your part to have the word "Hate" in your name.

Disagreed since your posts reflect your hatred of anyone who disagrees with you.

Plus, of course, it's in your name. You chose to call yourself LibHater, not LiberalismHater. It was a conscious choice on your part to have the word "Hate" in your name.

Yeah, that's it fella, I hate everyone that disagrees with me, including my three ultra radical leftist brothers. We good now? LOL!

If someone wants to believe the Earth is six thousand years old, is perfectly fair to ask their line of reasoning that leads to that belief.

Strict biblical literalism is only theologically correct in fundamentalist Protestantism, so this can't be an attack on the world Christian tradition.

Speaker Mike Johnson is a BAPTIST.

Why do white libs have to LIE so much. :palm:

Is it because Blacks and Hispanics are the most Christian demographics in the U.S.? That white elitist Dems call their voter base, the poorly educated?

Despite your screen-name to the contrary. :awesome:

Like the other Trumpers who hate everything not Trump, he claims to be a "Christian".

Did you see this?:
I lead a wonderful American patriotic life who is still not hateful of any human beings, and have never lied in my life, and I live the all loving Christian life.

Libhater - plays Christian online, works for Satan in reality mask
7fjvz6.jpg

Hold on, your NAZI Demo-rat party comparison will soon be up for Nazis like yourself to see the undeniable facts concerning the comparison between you dems and the NAZIS.
the fact is that this America hate trend will continue to spiral downward up and until we Republicans get complete
control of all of our government agencies by getting rid of all those anti American deep state oligarchs/authoritarians/Marxists and the like.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/394202/record-low-extremely-proud-american.aspx

You're about as ill informed and as stupid as it gets. Any and everything this current anti American Marxist run administration is doing is destroying our nation and weakening it in every way possible. Biden is a big time puppet to the CCP and you just can't seem to figure it out. Under Trump we were energy independent, militarily strong, no wars, every minority group and women had the lowest unemployment figures in our history, and yet YOU and other Marxists are slow if not completely blind to the utter destructive policies of this dem party.

None of these treasonous crimes
by the biden crime syndicate would have ever gotten to this point had the Republicans gotten control of congress.

Like the other Trumpers who hate everything not Trump, he claims to be a "Christian".

Did you see this?:

Libhater - plays Christian online, works for Satan in reality mask
7fjvz6.jpg

Anyone that claims they never lied in their life are delusional on levels few reach.

Strict biblical literalism is only theologically correct in fundamentalist Protestantism, so this can't be an attack on the world Christian tradition.

Speaker Mike Johnson is a BAPTIST.

Why do white libs have to LIE so much
. :palm:

Is it because Blacks and Hispanics are the most Christian demographics in the U.S.? That white elitist Dems call their voter base, the poorly educated?

Baptists ARE Protestants, dimwit. :palm:

Hispanics tend to be Catholic. Catholic theology is not based on strict biblical literalism.

Why is it atheists and agnostics almost always know more about Christianity than right-wing 'Christians' do? :palm:

Baptists ARE Protestants, dimwit. :palm:

Hispanics tend to be Catholic. Catholic theology is not based on strict biblical literalism.

Why is it atheists and agnostics almost always know more about Christianity than right-wing 'Christians' do? :palm:

Except when they are BLACK, according to soulless white democrats.

Except when they are BLACK, according to soulless white democrats.

It's really funny that you had not the slightest clue that Baptists are Protestants. :palm:

Name a handful of black Democratic representative in Congress that think the Earth is six thousand years old and advocate teaching creationism in public education.

Blacks tend to be Evangelical, which is not neccesarily the same thing as fundamentalist.

It's really funny that you had not the slightest clue that Baptists are Protestants. :palm:

Name a handful of black Democratic representative in Congress that think the Earth is six thousand years old and advocate teaching creationism in public education.

Blacks tend to be Evangelical, which is not neccesarily the same thing as fundamentalist.

I knew you would ignore your own claim that Blacks are protestants. :palm:

You are already trying to deflect as I knew you would.

I knew you would ignore your own claim that Blacks are protestants. :palm:

You are already trying to deflect as I knew you would.
^^^
Bolds his font to 1) make himself look serious and 2) to make himself look special. :rofl2:

Back