Onward Christian soldiers

I've read the Bible twice.

I don't hear a lot of "national" Christians - especially in politics - saying anything that is at all consistent with Christ's message. And there is plenty in the Bible that we can discern to be inconsistent w/ his message, as well.
And I disagree with most other Christians and I have read the Bible multiple times. In fact I have it on audio tape also. I have listened to it a few times too. He has a right to his opinion as do you even if you are wrong.

Last edited:
The guy is a total nutjob.
Anybody who doesn't recognize it is at least as much of a fucking nutjob;
and we've got millions of those.

This is where we are now, and we're totally stuck with it.

Nice job, Constitution.

I know you have the hots for the Wacko Nancy Pelosi what does that make you? :laugh:

I'd like to visit the Ark Experience just so I can see what Republicans call science.

ea3109ba130eeffc46e2467f1434b2c02cb91ab8267531a69c30e50d45c8ac2e-1-2.jpg

That's interesting.

A good rule of thumb:

Fundamentalists can be evangelicals.

But not all evangelicals are fundamentalists

You white libs are so fucking racist, so hypocritical about Black and Hispanic Christians.

"It is widely assumed that the leading proponents of teaching creationism in the public schools are White evangelical Christians. But a new study conducted by researchers at Rice University in Houston and The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C., finds that Blacks are more likely than Whites to believe creationism should be taught in the schools.

In a survey of nearly 10,000 participants, the authors found that a higher percentage of Black (58 percent) and Latino Americans (57 percent) compared to Whites (44 percent) support teaching creationism in the classroom instead of (but not alongside) evolution."

https://jbhe.com/2019/11/academic-s...s-to-support-teaching-creationism-in-schools/

Are you as a supposed Democrat Christian glad that your mother didn't do the evil un-Christian act of aborting your arse?

Mom, a lifelong Demmycrat, went to her grave thinking Jimmy Carter was the best president we ever had.....because he taught Sunday School.....

The "Christian" right is so full of posuers like Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert, aka people who fuck underage prostitutes and grope their dates at family musicals, you have to wonder if their supposed religion is just an act of political expediency.

I'll accept that.....if you acknowledge the same about the Squad members.....

Baptists ARE Protestants, dimwit. :palm:

Hispanics tend to be Catholic. Catholic theology is not based on strict biblical literalism.

Why is it atheists and agnostics almost always know more about Christianity than right-wing 'Christians' do? :palm:

to be fair, they themselves distinguished themselves from the protesters (folks who followed Luther, Calvin, etc at the time of the protest, b sed on the issue of infant baptism......

Protestant theology, like Catholic theology, is also not based on strict biblical literalism.....there are probably 6000 people who believe that the earth is literally 6000 years old.......why is it gnostics think they know more about Protestant theology than Protestants do?......

Again, where does it say that I hate anyone? And where is there a lie coming from me? Be specific if that's possible for you.

Sorry, LibHater, but as a liar, you can't be trusted to discuss anything honestly, much less your hatred for anyone who disagrees with you. You're free to prattle on and lie about being a Christian and not hating anyone then, in the same post, spread hate and lies as you've done on this thread.

FWIW, I forgive you because I believe you are a lonely, old geezer who's in pain and both selfish and stupid enough to spread that pain to innocent people. I'm guessing that's why friends and family shy away from you.

Mom, a lifelong Demmycrat, went to her grave thinking Jimmy Carter was the best president we ever had.....because he taught Sunday School.....
How long have you hated your mother, Pmp? Did you think she was a stupid Demmycunt? Is that where you invented the word? For dear old mom?

Back