Owning guns is saving your life and property

This one has the elements that desperate gunlovers like to use in their failed false-equivalency attempts...fists, cars, knives, all used as weapons.

Why'd the gunlover have to go and spoil it by using his "tool" on himself?

Around 2:50 Saturday afternoon, an Office Max employee called 911 to report a man beating up a woman in the store's parking lot on North Jackson Street in Tullahoma.

Officials say the victim, Melody Martin, 46, worked next door to the Office Max at a nursing home.

Her estranged husband, Benny Martin, 43, was waiting on her outside the nursing home. When she got off from work, investigators say he rammed her car with his.

The two ended up in the Office Max parking lot.

The employees and customers tried to intervene, but he pulled out a gun, according to witnesses, so they backed away, but watched as he was beating her severely.

Witnesses say he then pulled out a knife and started stabbing her.

Witnesses told police Benny Martin fled the scene.

About an hour later, he was found in his car on West Lincoln Street with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14745628/man-shoots-kills-estranged-wife-and-self

He was flown to Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville where he was pronounced dead.

The employees and customers tried to intervene, but he pulled out a gun, according to witnesses, so they backed away, but watched as he was beating her severely.

so he was armed with a gun, but they were not, so they backed away. says it all. they should have had a gun. they could have saved that woman.

so he was armed with a gun, but they were not, so they backed away. says it all. they should have had a gun. they could have saved that woman.

You're armed all the time. How many people do you save on a daily basis?

"..."police say they got a 911 call Tuesday afternoon from a man who said his wife was shot by a masked gunman.
When officers arrived, they found a 22-year-old white female who had been shot in the middle of her chest.
As officers began searching the area for a suspect, they discovered the "masked-gunman" theory might have been fabricated.
Officers soon learned the shooting had actually been an accidental shooting by the husband..."

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/may/24/4/911-call-reports-shooting-robbery-turns-out-be-fak-ar-503215/

wow, that's impressive. a quote out of context painted as a supposed LINKED lie that's been proven. what a master investigator you have turned out to be.

wow, that's impressive. a quote out of context painted as a supposed LINKED lie that's been proven. what a master investigator you have turned out to be.

If your statement was true, why couldn't you prove it?

Since you couldn't, that makes it a lie.

That makes you a proven liar.

I don't, since you're a proven liar. It's just that you seem to be full of "coulda, woulda, shoulda", and I wondered why you don't seem to have any "do, did, or done".

That is laughable coming from someone unwilling to take a stand on an issue which seems to interest him greatly.

At least we are willing to do something besides copy & paste or take cheap shots at other people.

If your statement was true, why couldn't you prove it?

Since you couldn't, that makes it a lie.

That makes you a proven liar.

So unless he can prove it, he is automatically lying? lmao!!

I say I am hungry. Can I prove it to you? No. So I am lying?

Your fellow gunlover claimed I said something I didn't. That's a lie, hence, he's a liar.
Cute that you feel so protective.

Your fellow gunlover claimed I said something I didn't. That's a lie, hence, he's a liar.
Cute that you feel so protective.

That is not what you said.

You said "If your statement was true, why couldn't you prove it? Since you couldn't, that makes it a lie.".

this sounds so familiar. yeah, it was directed against you a few days ago, and all you could do is respond with obfuscating questions. i win again.

Your lies are so easy to expose. You said it at 3:47 CT today, liar, when you lied that I said that guns aren't all-round handy "tools" that can magically solve all of life's problems.

I wonder if a petty liar like you really defiled the honor of the USMC for 6 years.

Back