Owning guns is saving your life and property

Ok, so speak for yourself. Do you say guns are all-round handy "tools" that can magically solve all of life's problems?

Its quite obvious that Topper doesn't say that.

It's obvious that your boyfriend lied.

It's obvious that your boyfriend lied.

Really? In order for him to have lied, he would have to believe that you or Topper believe that guns are all-round handy "tools" that can magically solve all of life's problems.

Really? In order for him to have lied, he would have to believe that you or Topper believe that guns are all-round handy "tools" that can magically solve all of life's problems.

He lied that I said guns aren't handy all round tools for magically solving all life's problems. Try to keep up.

He lied that I said guns aren't handy all round tools for magically solving all life's problems. Try to keep up.

You posted "Who says guns aren't handy all round tools for magically solving all life's problems?"

He said "You and Topspin".

So if he is lying, he would have to believe that you think they ARE handy all round tools for magically solving all life's problems.

You posted "Who says guns aren't handy all round tools for magically solving all life's problems?"

He said "You and Topspin". So if he is lying, he would have to believe that you think they ARE handy all round tools for magically solving all life's problems.

Let's apply gunlover logic and see how it works.

Gunlover A lies and claims I said I don't believe in Santa Claus.

Gunlover B, anxious to protect his boyfriend, a mentally-challenged liar, claims his love didn't lie - because I never said I do believe in Santa Claus.

Smile for the board, gunlover B.

durr.jpg

Let's apply gunlover logic and see how it works.

Gunlover A lies and claims I said I don't believe in Santa Claus.

Gunlover B, anxious to protect his boyfriend, a mentally-challenged liar, claims his love didn't lie - because I never said I do believe in Santa Claus.

Smile for the board, gunlover B.

durr.jpg

Try again. The statement was made that "Who doesn't believe in santa claus". The answer was "You don't". Now the only way his answer was a lie is if you believe in santa claus.

Twisting it around and trying to imply relationships that do not exist does not change that, sm.

So you aren't defending his lie?

As I said, the only way he would be lying would if he believed that you think guns ARE handy all round tools for magically solving all life's problems.

And, since you have refused to state what you believe, he has only the assumptions based on your many, many, many posts mocking gun owners, on which to base his post.

No, he was not lying.

As I said, the only way he would be lying would if he believed that you think guns ARE handy all round tools for magically solving all life's problems. And, since you have refused to state what you believe, he has only the assumptions based on your many, many, many posts mocking gun owners, on which to base his post. No, he was not lying.

Yes, he was, despite your attempts to use the false dilemma fallacy to protect him from his lie.

He said that I said that guns are not handy all-round tools for magically solving life's problems, and I did not.

Ergo, he lied.

Yes, he was, despite your attempts to use the false dilemma fallacy to protect him from his lie.

He said that I said that guns are not handy all-round tools for magically solving life's problems, and I did not.

Ergo, he lied.

Oh my, a fallacy? lol

Your attempt at proof by assertion failed, too.

Did it?

Actually, since you refuse to state your stance, we are left to make assumptions about what you say based on what you post. Whether you say it in so many words or you say it by inference does not change that you say it. You dislike guns and/or gun owners. That is quite obvious.

Legion sure is worried about liars despite lying about not being Legion. Just like how he'll harrass people posting from work, insinutating that they're stealing from work, yet he posts during the same hours. Ergo, Legion is either a hypocrite or jobless.

If you live in a crime infested area without adequate police protection, don’t delude yourself in thinking you will be safe with a handgun. (You would be safer by investing in better locks for your doors and windows.) If you feel that you absolutely must have a gun, then buy yourself a 12 bore double-barreled shotgun; keep it loaded and ready to hand. Unless you are a police academy (or military trained) expert with a handgun, it will not be adequate protection from an intruder or assailant bent on doing you harm; and even if you are a qualified expert, it would not be the weapon of choice, as any police officer or combat veteran will tell you.

Do you meet many people who are bent on doing you harm?

Back