Owning guns is saving your life and property

I see someone who was so "excited" he couldn't spell 'panic' correctly when he reflexively responded to a linked list of news stories, which is hardly 'bullshit'.

Was IceDancer (AKA web-wife Ms Damn Stankee) trolling or posting bullshit in the OP?

Are you frothing at the mouth, by any chance?

Spelling is a sign of panic?

She was posting news stories with a pro-gun slant. Rare though they may be, they do exist.

You have yet to show any evidence of any PANIC.

As a self-proclaimed expert, can you compare the frequency and severity of vehicle fires vs shooting deaths and injuries? I'm assuming that you're prepared.

I must have missed the part where Damo proclaimed himself an expert on shooting deaths.

Spelling is a sign of panic?

She was posting news stories with a pro-gun slant. Rare though they may be, they do exist.

You have yet to show any evidence of any PANIC.

You think pro-gun facts are rare? Interesting.

I must have missed the part where Damo proclaimed himself an expert on shooting deaths.

Because he can't speak for himself and stuff?

Who proclaimed his screed on vehicle fires and preparation best post of the day?

Because he can't speak for himself and stuff?

Who proclaimed his screed on vehicle fires and preparation best post of the day?

Back to that difficulty understanding the difference between a private conversation and a public forum?

What part of his post did I proclaim best post of the day?

As a self-proclaimed expert, can you compare the frequency and severity of vehicle fires vs shooting deaths and injuries? I'm assuming that you're prepared.

I'll give you an account of my experience. As a first responder I've never seen anybody who was killed by a gun. One person committed suicide (pills), one was killed by dogs (yes they were pit bulls), the rest died in automobile accidents. I have seen one person injured by a gun, but it was a squirt gun that was crushed by an airbag during a car accident and the kid was cut by one of the pieces of plastic. He also had a broken nose from the airbag.

In my experience excessive speed kills. I'm sure that firefighters in cities face a bit more of the gunshot thing... Maybe you should get one of them to talk to you so you can sensationalize it and create more fear.

I'm curious as to how a post about how many fire extinguishers I have says anything about being a "self-proclaimed expert" on gun deaths.

As a volunteer on the fire department, you believe in preparation, according to your boastful post. If that's limited to hauling fire extinguishers in your car, then I apologize for my misperception.

I wrongly assumed you meant you were prepared for all sorts of eventualities, for instance, being able to offer a factual comparison of vehicle fires and gun accidents, since it seemed that was your insinuation.

My mistake.

i've had two car fires. no shooting deaths or injuries.

Amazing, since you're always threatening to shoot people who infringe your rights.

Either your rights are never infringed, or....what is a person called when they say they're going to do something and never do? What's that word?

To those who oppose the 2nd amendment, are you advocating banning hunting rifles and shotguns? And are you advocating banning guns in the home for protection?

The portion I quoted was "Good plan there, what? Car on fire, what do you do? Go to the Gas Station!".

Does that help at all?

It doesn't help me. Smarter than Few says he's had 2 vehicles catch fire. Ask him.

Maybe he shot the fires out.

If owning guns saves property and lives, does that mean only people who don't own guns are deprived of either?

Back