Owning guns is saving your life and property

As a volunteer on the fire department, you believe in preparation, according to your boastful post. If that's limited to hauling fire extinguishers in your car, then I apologize for my misperception.

I wrongly assumed you meant you were prepared for all sorts of eventualities, for instance, being able to offer a factual comparison of vehicle fires and gun accidents, since it seemed that was your insinuation.

My mistake.

I think you should be afraid of things and avoid them. That leaves more room for those of us who want to live.

If owning guns saves property and lives, does that mean only people who don't own guns are deprived of either?

If a tracheotomy helps people to breathe, does that mean nobody can breathe without one?

If a car helps you to travel, does that mean only people who have cars can move?

If water is good for you, does that mean nobody drowns?

Do penguins have knees?

If a tracheotomy helps people to breathe, does that mean nobody can breathe without one?

If a car helps you to travel, does that mean only people who have cars can move?

If water is good for you, does that mean nobody drowns?

Do penguins have knees?

All questions to ponder. Maybe you should start a thread, or post a poll on those subjects.

waterpistol.jpg

BOO

It doesn't help me. Smarter than Few says he's had 2 vehicles catch fire. Ask him.

Maybe he shot the fires out.

hardly. however, the first time it happened, the cops fire extinguisher didn't work, then when the fire truck got there, THAT fire extinguisher didn't work. Then the pumps on the fire truck failed and had to be recycled, taking 10 minutes. By that time, the car was a flaming hulk of metal. so now I have an extinguisher in the car. it made it alot simpler to put out an oil fire before it got damaged.

hardly. however, the first time it happened, the cops fire extinguisher didn't work, then when the fire truck got there, THAT fire extinguisher didn't work. Then the pumps on the fire truck failed and had to be recycled, taking 10 minutes. By that time, the car was a flaming hulk of metal. so now I have an extinguisher in the car. it made it alot simpler to put out an oil fire before it got damaged.

LOL. Did you insult the cops and firemen?

You're entitled to your beliefs. Mind if I don't share them?

I'm sorry, I thought you were seeking absolution for your fear of objects and your attempt to restrict others who enjoy and participate in one of their guaranteed rights because of this fear.

I'm sorry you weren't clear as to why you want everybody to fear these things like you do, or why you think this right should be overturned and restricted. Please, explain clearly why you think everybody should fear these particular objects so that we'll have no further confusion.

I'm sorry, I thought you were seeking absolution for your fear of objects and your attempt to restrict others who enjoy and participate in one of their guaranteed rights because of this fear.

I'm sorry you weren't clear as to why you want everybody to fear these things like you do, or why you think this right should be overturned and restricted. Please, explain clearly why you think everybody should fear these particular objects so that we'll have no further confusion.

You certainly are imaginative. And here I was thinking that you did not believe what you yourself have imagined.

So, you are saying I won the nonsense question contest? Excellent.

Reading and comprehension problems? I said they were all questions to ponder, and suggested that maybe you should start a thread or post a poll on those subjects.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Reading and comprehension problems? I said they were all questions to ponder, and suggested that maybe you should start a thread or post a poll on those subjects.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

That was very kind. Yet you still didn't add more nonsense questions, this constitutes a surrender on your part. I'll add another nonsense question just to seal the deal and for my own amusement.

If birds can fly, does that mean that only people who own birds can fly?

Back