Owning guns is saving your life and property

Didn't need to. They were appropriately contrite and apologetic, even to the point of writing official letters to the insurance company explaining how the fire started and why it wasn't stopped in time.

Luckily they didn't infringe your rights. I wonder if they knew how close to death they were.

circle.gif

That was very kind. Yet you still didn't add more nonsense questions, this constitutes a surrender on your part. I'll add another nonsense question just to seal the deal and for my own amusement.

If birds can fly, does that mean that only people who own birds can fly?

Self-validate much? I can see why you admire Yurt.

Self-validate much? I can see why you admire Yurt.

Ah, so you didn't surrender then! Excellent. I'll continue to amuse myself with more nonsense questions.

If periods are used at the end of sentences does that mean that this is not a sentence?

they apologized, said i'm sorry, do you need help with the insurance claim, those kinds of things. I may be very critical of police in general, but at least those around my area are decent.

How convenient. That means you can bluster without ever doing anything indefinitely.

So as much as you like to ask questions and ridicule people, you cannot answer two simple questions?

Back