Owning guns is saving your life and property

Circling-the-Drain.gif

Looks like that anal bleaching didn't work too well for you. Was there a money-back guarantee?

They should show links when you will not answer to very simple questions?? That doesn't seem quite right, now does it?

Why doesn't it?

When debating an issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person asserting a claim, isn't there?

Yes it does. You attempt to ridicule people for their stand on an issue. But you refuse to state your own beliefs or take a stand. Your refusal is due to cowardice. You fear actual participation. You want to seem to above it all, but you are not even connected except as an antagonist without the courage to take part in an actual debate or discussion.

Yes it does. You attempt to ridicule people for their stand on an issue. But you refuse to state your own beliefs or take a stand. Your refusal is due to cowardice. You fear actual participation. You want to seem to above it all, but you are not even connected except as an antagonist without the courage to take part in an actual debate or discussion.

Really?

with all due respect WB....you're giving him way too much credit

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Yurt
...i ignore most of your posts...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Yurt
...i rarely respond to you...

Never mind this gun nonsense.

Is it usual for the average American to have fire extinguishers in their house? I've never really thought about it before, but i don't think i've ever seen one in anybody's house over here.

Most Americans , outside the cities, live in wooden sheds, posh wooden sheds they may be, but wooden sheds they remain. We are fortunate. The Romans invented concrete over two thousand years ago and the ancients learned how to make bricks. As a modest nation, we did not consider that we knew better when it came to building things.
In the more civilised parts of Obamaland they do use bricks, stone and concrete and you might notice that they are the places that survive in tact after hurricanes.
So, you see, fire extinguishers are importand things to have in your shed.
Guns, on the other hand, have little going for them. I know we are constantly regailed by the fact that Americans like to hunt and kill wild animals. The total lack of bison and deer in city areas prove conclusively the gun ownership is a good thing.
More important by far is the fact that governments of the United States have hit on the notion that a nation in permanent fear is a nation that is easy to govern. So they encourage their citizenry to own complete armouries in case someone should break into their shed and rape their mothers and to hide guns about their persons and in their cars in case they should happen to meet a terrorist intent on blowing something up. Meanwhile they spend their time saluting flags, asking god to save their country (it hasn’t dawned on them that the fact that they still have to ask suggests that god has other things on his mind) and pretending they are all John Wayne.
Well, it keeps them happy, I suppose.

Back