Owning guns is saving your life and property

Most Americans , outside the cities, live in wooden sheds, posh wooden sheds they may be, but wooden sheds they remain. We are fortunate. The Romans invented concrete over two thousand years ago and the ancients learned how to make bricks. As a modest nation, we did not consider that we knew better when it came to building things.
In the more civilised parts of Obamaland they do use bricks, stone and concrete and you might notice that they are the places that survive in tact after hurricanes.
So, you see, fire extinguishers are importand things to have in your shed.
Guns, on the other hand, have little going for them. I know we are constantly regailed by the fact that Americans like to hunt and kill wild animals. The total lack of bison and deer in city areas prove conclusively the gun ownership is a good thing.
More important by far is the fact that governments of the United States have hit on the notion that a nation in permanent fear is a nation that is easy to govern. So they encourage their citizenry to own complete armouries in case someone should break into their shed and rape their mothers and to hide guns about their persons and in their cars in case they should happen to meet a terrorist intent on blowing something up. Meanwhile they spend their time saluting flags, asking god to save their country (it hasn’t dawned on them that the fact that they still have to ask suggests that god has other things on his mind) and pretending they are all John Wayne.
Well, it keeps them happy, I suppose.

Yeah, that's why little nowheres like Detriot and New Jersey are seeing a huge increase in harmless animals like bears and coyotes.

Ah, so you didn't surrender then! Excellent. I'll continue to amuse myself with more nonsense questions.

If periods are used at the end of sentences does that mean that this is not a sentence?

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

Circling-the-Drain.gif

Where in the earth did you ever find a pictue of the world that \(\(\(\/)/)/ (the poster formally known as Prince) lives in?

Where in the earth did you ever find a pictue of the world that \(\(\(\/)/)/ (the poster formally known as Prince) lives in?

that is the result of debating with him...going in circles down the drain....because he doesn't actual debate, he trolls

he lives here though, dune sent me a pic last night, don't know why he sent the PM unsolicited, but humorous nonetheless.....

nerd_computer_repair.jpg

that is the result of debating with him...going in circles down the drain....because he doesn't actual debate, he trolls

he lives here though, dune sent me a pic last night, don't know why he sent the PM unsolicited, but humorous nonetheless.....

nerd_computer_repair.jpg

Yurt, why did you post another of my P.M.s? That is twice now.

Most of these inbred Hillbilly gun nuts have no clue of the Murder rates in Europe.

I am sure they have a clue about the murder rates in Europe. You have posted about it in every gun thread on this board since you got here.

Of course, you ignore the facts presented and only say "Look at Europe", so no one takes it seriously. But they do have a clue.

I'd challange the inbred Hillbillies to see how much retention they have on the education I have provided them since I've been here.
How much lower are England and France murder rates?

I'd challange the inbred Hillbillies to see how much retention they have on the education I have provided them since I've been here.
Why has englands rates doubled since they banned hand guns?

Why has englands rates doubled since they banned hand guns?

doubling of 1 is 2
going from 99 to 100 is and increase of 1
outside of being some gun nut who jizzes on NRA mags
WTF does rate of increase matter when the higher increase is exonentially lower.

Back