Palin's no forign policy experience.

Jarhead...

#1- You are a retard.
#2- Foreign travel is not foreign policy.
#3- VP's generally don't require foreign policy experience, it's why we have a SoS.
#4- Palin can see Russia from her backyard in a state where she is the Governor.
#5- You are an idiot.
#6- Obama has no foreign policy experience, neither does Biden.
#7- Palin is attractive, you look like ass.
#8- Palin is a better shot than you, Obama, or Biden.
#9- You are a retarded moron.
#10- Palin hasn't been corrupted by 35 years in the Senate, like Biden.

Jarhead...

#1- You are a retard.
#2- Foreign travel is not foreign policy.
#3- VP's generally don't require foreign policy experience, it's why we have a SoS.
#4- Palin can see Russia from her backyard in a state where she is the Governor.
#5- You are an idiot.
#6- Obama has no foreign policy experience, neither does Biden.
#7- Palin is attractive, you look like ass.
#8- Palin is a better shot than you, Obama, or Biden.
#9- You are a retarded moron.
#10- Palin hasn't been corrupted by 35 years in the Senate, like Biden.

1. False
2. True
3. False, VP's have to be ready to be president on day 1.
4. True, but so what?
5. False
6. False, Obama has met with many heads of state, he has traveled extensivly throught the world and held meetings with all kinds of government officials, has met several times with General Betraus, and other military leaders and developed a comprehensive plan for dealing with the mess in Iraq. Plus more...
7. True, False, So what?
8. Maybe true, again so what?
9. False
10. True, False.

You on the other hand need to learn a bit about the seperation of powers and who appoints, fires and reappoints treasury secretaries and other cabinent positions, and who the people in cabinent positions answer to.

Why is the TOP of the Democratic ticket running against
the BOTTOM of the Republican ticket............its a Dim joke!

Why is the TOP of the Democratic ticket running against
the BOTTOM of the Republican ticket............its a Dim joke!

Why is the bottom of the Republican ticket the only one any Republicans care about?

It was a paraphrase of Lincoln when he said (I'm also paraphrasing), "Let's not pray that God is with us, let us pray that we are with God..."

Let me also take this opportunity to add Washington's address on the first national Thanksgiving under the Constitution...

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor."

Sounds a lot like what Governor Palin said to me.

Let me also take this opportunity to add Washington's address on the first national Thanksgiving under the Constitution...

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor."

Sounds a lot like what Governor Palin said to me.

Not to me. Very different... Do you have a link to Washington's quote?

Jarhead, I am right on all 10 points. Especially the ones about you being a retarded moron.

Obama has no foreign policy experience, none, nadda, zilch! Meeting with Iraqi leaders, trying to talk them out of making troop withdrawal deals with Bush, doesn't count. Traveling Europe, gives him as much foreign policy experience as you, or Paris Hilton!

I think this might be one of the reasons McCain picked Palin. Every time one of you idiots start yammering about 'no foreign policy experience' you look like complete mental retards. Your candidate, not only doesn't have foreign policy experience, he doesn't have executive experience, he has never "ran" anything in his life!

As I said earlier, Vice Presidents seldom have to deal with foreign policy, that is why we have a Secretary of State. Now, I suppose some major travesty could occur, whereby the President AND the SoS would be incapacitated, and the VP would be completely on their own, but if that's the case, Palin knows how to fire a semi-automatic weapon, so we're good.

Not to me. Very different... Do you have a link to Washington's quote?

Just plug the quote into Google with the quote marks, and I'm sure you can find it. He said it at the first Thanksgiving under the new Constitution. It's not 'very different', aside from colloquialisms, it's essentially the same.

Here is another Washington quote you can Google...

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, Religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism, who should labour to subvert these great Pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of Men and citizens. The mere Politician, equally with the pious man ought to respect and to cherish them."

Damn if that doesn't sound like Palin as well!

Jarhead, I am right on all 10 points. Especially the ones about you being a retarded moron.

Obama has no foreign policy experience, none, nadda, zilch! Meeting with Iraqi leaders, trying to talk them out of making troop withdrawal deals with Bush, doesn't count. Traveling Europe, gives him as much foreign policy experience as you, or Paris Hilton!

I think this might be one of the reasons McCain picked Palin. Every time one of you idiots start yammering about 'no foreign policy experience' you look like complete mental retards. Your candidate, not only doesn't have foreign policy experience, he doesn't have executive experience, he has never "ran" anything in his life!

As I said earlier, Vice Presidents seldom have to deal with foreign policy, that is why we have a Secretary of State. Now, I suppose some major travesty could occur, whereby the President AND the SoS would be incapacitated, and the VP would be completely on their own, but if that's the case, Palin knows how to fire a semi-automatic weapon, so we're good.

What has John McCain "ran" in his life?

Well here is what I believe about this topic. Having been to England for example, knowing what London "smells like" gives one valuable information about where the majority of our culture came from, it gives one loads of information which can be used to evaluate almost any situation.

Knowing about where a forign leader you are dealing with comes from, knowing what he "smells" as he travels through his city, gives you an important understanding of that person and the people he represents. You gain an understanding of why they do what they do and maybe how they will react to any situation.

Having this information leads to better judgement. Sure you can have good judgement without this information, but I belive you will have better judgement with this information.

:lmao: ....I wonder if we should have a Smelling Contest instead of Debates?

:lmao: ....I wonder if we should have a Smelling Contest instead of Debates?

Again, I know you dont like to admit defeat, but Ill ask, what has your presidental canidate "ran" in his entire life?

No he was placed in a position by his father and he did not "ran" it, he crashed it.

LOL.. No, the military doesn't do nepotism... He lead a fighter squadron... ("Squadron" means a number of planes.) His plane was shot down by the enemy and he was held as a POW. Get your facts straight, retard.

Not only did he lead the largest Naval fighter squadron, he turned it around. Here is what the NY Times said in a 2000 article:

"Although plagued by fatal accidents in the past, the squadron had no fatalities under his command . . . and won its first meritorious unit citation. Mr. McCain's success attracted notice among the admirals in Washington,"

Back