Palin's Running Mate Jeered frm Stage

LMAO...

1) The populace Desh.... is currently SPLIT... half wanting McCain, half Obama. That is why the polls are so close.

2) I would say the same damn thing if this was a rightwingnut group trying to shout down Obama at one of his stops. It makes you look weak to do so.

3) Please tell us about the "protest zone" at the DNC in Denver this year desh. The Dems made sure they were not only out of sight, but also could not be heard.

4) While you have the right to speak.... you do NOT have the right to speak without consequences. You do not have the right to violate others ability to have a peacefull assembly.

5) As for what McCain says... if you disagree, you have the right to voice that disagreement. As I said, these idiots certainly had the right to do what they did. It just makes them pathetic in appearance.

If McCain supporters started following Obama around to each of his events and started chanting in order to disrupt his speeches in an attempt to silence his message... would it make them look good? Or would it make them look weak???

Maybe we could get a bunch to follow him around and each time he starts to speak they could drop to their knees and start bowing while chanting Messiah or 'the ONE has come!'. Cause that would look good.

Well, why not? Your party followed Kerry around during the entire 04 campaign in flipper costumes. Ohhh, that’s right, you have the American disease of “who am I? Where am I? How did I get here?”

I am not wrong. You are attempting to equate freedom and democracy, they are not synonymous and have been practiced separate from each other on numerous occasions in the past and will be again. While Democracy gives the best chance from any current form of government to allow freedoms like that, it is not the synonymous word you attempt to make it.

While you are exercising your freedom to speak, you are not exercising democracy by chanting. Exercising your freedoms is good, I agree with that. But it is not "democracy".

Wow, and every day I think there is no way you could look more a fool than you did the day before.

Wow, and every day I think there is no way you could look more a fool than you did the day before.
And you have been really insufficient lately as an opponent.

Each day I hope to gain back that intelligent and well-thought out poster that used to challenge ideas, instead I get this. No challenge, just chest-beating inanities.

Back