PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

You are TDS flotsam, whatever that means. You don't appear to have any capacity for independent thought. It's the right-wing line or nothing. Lots and lots of nothing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nothing you say matters you're just a pissed off little child calling everyone names because you didn't get your way.

The usual denial.

OK, I'll go back to what I asked you before: where in the Constitution does it say the Senate is obligated to remove from office a President who has been impeached by the House?

Hell...where does it say the Senate has to hold a trial at all?

Marxist fuckwit.

OK, I'll go back to what I asked you before: where in the Constitution does it say the Senate is obligated to remove from office a President who has been impeached by the House?

Hell...where does it say the Senate has to hold a trial at all?

Marxist fuckwit.

It says that the Senate is responsible for trying an impeachment. Again, nothing but ad hominems.

It says that the Senate is responsible for trying an impeachment. Again, nothing but ad hominems.

That is what it says...but it doesn't say they have to. It does say the President has to make a nomination.

Are you starting to understand how dumb you look to the rest of us?

That is what it says...but it doesn't say they have to. It does say the President has to make a nomination.

Are you starting to understand how dumb you look to the rest of us?

It doesn't say that he "has to". And it really bothers me what you losers think about me.

Last edited:
You claim you have a low tolerance yet you keep responding to that which you see as stupid. Am I the only one who sees a problem with this?
I keep trying to stamp out stupidity, but you keep coming back.

Back