PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

Not hardly.
that's exactly what it is. When Obama took office the r-tribe didn't win and they were pissed and talked about how is the end of the country.

Now that your tribe didn't win that's what you are doing.

Instead of curiosity have you ever tried not being a partisan hack? Thinking for yourself really is rewarding.

that's exactly what it is. When Obama took office the r-tribe didn't win and they were pissed and talked about how is the end of the country.

Now that your tribe didn't win that's what you are doing.

Instead of curiosity have you ever tried not being a partisan hack? Thinking for yourself really is rewarding.
Says the partisan hack. The main difference between then and now is that the right constantly lied about Obama and most of what's been said about Trump is the truth. I didn't much care for Obama, but the lies were just so constant and egregious that any honest person had to support him.
You don't show much ability at thinking at all. "Instead of curiosity"?!?
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Says the partisan hack. The main difference between then and now is that the right constantly lied about Obama and most of what's been said about Trump is the truth. I didn't much care for Obama, but the lies were just so constant and egregious that any honest person had to support him.
You don't show much ability at thinking at all. "Instead of curiosity"?!?
The left constantly lies about Trump. Not only did they constantly lie on about him they impeached him on the basis of a lie.

So this is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black.

The left constantly lies about Trump. Not only did they constantly lie on about him they impeached him on the basis of a lie.

So this is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black.
Actually, the impeachment was based on reality. Nobody has to lie about Trump. The truth is incriminating enough. It's his cultists that have to lie about him constantly.

Actually, the impeachment was based on reality. Nobody has to lie about Trump. The truth is incriminating enough. It's his cultists that have to lie about him constantly.

No the impeachment was based on a lie. If nobody has to lie about Trump why do so many leftists lie about Trump?

The truth isn't incriminating. I could say you're just a cultist for believing that.

You're making no valid argument you're just insisting you're correct and that's all I'm doing back.

If it's so bad and he's such a bad why in the hell did Hillary lose against him is she that much worse so we kind of dodged a bullet. Oh no way the Russian gods who control everything flipped their little switches and convinced people not to vote for Hillary. My guess is that's going to be the claim should Biden lose. It's probably going to be the claim should any Democrat lose.

It's not that there are other people in the world that may think differently than you it's because there are people out to get you people you don't know or interested in you in the least.

Very likely story.

No the impeachment was based on a lie. If nobody has to lie about Trump why do so many leftists lie about Trump?

The truth isn't incriminating. I could say you're just a cultist for believing that.

You're making no valid argument you're just insisting you're correct and that's all I'm doing back.

If it's so bad and he's such a bad why in the hell did Hillary lose against him is she that much worse so we kind of dodged a bullet. Oh no way the Russian gods who control everything flipped their little switches and convinced people not to vote for Hillary. My guess is that's going to be the claim should Biden lose. It's probably going to be the claim should any Democrat lose.

It's not that there are other people in the world that may think differently than you it's because there are people out to get you people you don't know or interested in you in the least.

Very likely story.

None of these people have even bothered to read what Mueller had to say.

None of these people have even bothered to read what Mueller had to say.

Honestly I think it's one of those things where they want something to be there so they see it even though it's not.

Kind of like if you go out looking for ghosts and you really want to see a ghost you'll probably see one whether or not it's the spirit of a dead person or something you misinterpreted is beside the point

Honestly I think it's one of those things where they want something to be there so they see it even though it's not.

Kind of like if you go out looking for ghosts and you really want to see a ghost you'll probably see one whether or not it's the spirit of a dead person or something you misinterpreted is beside the point

The funny thing is Mueller actually found real crime...financial identity theft...and did shit about it.

The funny thing is Mueller actually found real crime...financial identity theft...and did shit about it.

Who committed the crime?

Remember with people sometimes it's a rule for the but not for me. Some deranged woman accuses kavanaugh of gang raping her, and it's believable women. Tara Reade accuses Joe Biden of sexual assaults and that all goes out the window.

Who committed the crime?

Remember with people sometimes it's a rule for the but not for me. Some deranged woman accuses kavanaugh of gang raping her, and it's believable women. Tara Reade accuses Joe Biden of sexual assaults and that all goes out the window.

You don't know? 13 Russians stole theidentities of Chase Bank account holders and Mueller did jack shit about it.

You don't know? 13 Russians stole theidentities of Chase Bank account holders and Mueller did jack shit about it.

Oh yeah okay, as far as I know there's not much we can do. I suppose we could have indicted them but there's no extradition with Russia as far as I know.

Very likely story.

It's you and his other cultists who have to lie about him. You can't disprove any of the charges against him, all you can do is cover your ears and scream at the moon that they're not true. All you can do is insist that you're right and the universe is wrong. Hillary lost because the one thing that Trump is good at is conning people. The Russians conducted a propaganda campaign against Hillary. She had some baggage that they blew way out of proportion. You almost certainly still believe the lies they told about her. The right has also been brainwashed for decades. Fed a constant stream of lies so they, and you, are no longer able to tell truth from lies. The GOP couldn't risk a fair election even with all that, so they prevented thousands of legitimate voters from registering to vote because they might vote for Democrats. That's why Hillary won the popular vote, but lost the election. So it's actually because there are other people in the world who don't think at all, like you. Blind followers, not thinkers.

It's you and his other cultists
When you say this kind of crap it just comes off as partisan hackery and I don't need anything else because it's just garbage you are typing to waste your time I'm not going to read anything you have to say because you invariably judge anyone who disagrees with you to be in a cult.

Quit being an ass clown and have a discussion or I'll just write you off as TDS flotsam.

Purest projection.

When you say this kind of crap it just comes off as partisan hackery and I don't need anything else because it's just garbage you are typing to waste your time I'm not going to read anything you have to say because you invariably judge anyone who disagrees with you to be in a cult.

Quit being an ass clown and have a discussion or I'll just write you off as TDS flotsam.

You are TDS flotsam, whatever that means. You don't appear to have any capacity for independent thought. It's the right-wing line or nothing. Lots and lots of nothing.

Back