PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

yeah people you disagree with. You judge them invariably as deranged.

Think about yourself for a minute instead of everyone else in the whole world being against you consider that maybe you might just be opinionated.

No, just those who, like you, never have any rational arguments, just BS and ad hominems. All you have are opinions that are not backed up by reality.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I heard Jeanine Pirro call Trump brilliant the other day..... she has known Trump well for a couple of decades at least.....I was struck that this is the exact same word Melania uses.

I have heard Bret Weinstein call him a political genius.
He's a genius at conning people. He's an idiot at everything else.

He's a genius at conning people. He's an idiot at everything else.

As Bret points out overthrowing one half of the duopoly that has run America into the ground could not possibly be done almost single handed without massive political gifts.

You are living in Fantasy Land.

As Bret points out overthrowing one half of the duopoly that has run America into the ground could not possibly be done almost single handed without massive political gifts.

You are living in Fantasy Land.
Trump is destroying the Republican party. That's one good thing that he's doing.
That doesn't take any "massive political gifts". Just total ineptitude.

People said that about Obama. You are just engaging in partisan Hysteria.

The right lied continuously about Obama, continuing today. No one except his supporters needs to lie about Trump. The truth is bad enough.

Recent Trump quotes:
"I have the distinct pleasure of running against the worst presidential candidate in presidential politics,”
Trump is the worst President in our history.
"President Donald Trump warned that if former Vice President Joe Biden was elected, violent leftist mobs like Antifa would be empowered"
They're not "leftist" mobs. They're anarchists. That makes them righties.
"like so many other deals that are done to take advantage of the fools running the United States."
Meaning himself. He is the fool running the United States.

It's the same thing just a different flavor.

Not hardly. You lied about Obama from midnight to midnight every day he was in office. That's called ODS. Which is apparently a necessary prerequisite to your current TDS. Going from deranged hatred of Obama to deranged worship of Trump. Completely deranged in any case.

Back