Paris Olympics

That is a high controversy....this river is normally nasty. There is a plan to clean it up but I dont get the sense that many have confidence that it will work.

There is also a organized effort to have people poop in it as an act of protest.

Does not sound promising.
Swimmers will be sickened by raw sewage.

It's ridiculous...where's the Olympic committee? There has to be strict regulations...
IDK.....I dont want to get ahead of my skis with this narrative that this Olympics are shaping up to be a disaster, but I have a bad feeling about this.

Mélenchon on the Olympics opening ceremony, which really goes to show that the criticisms of it aren't "far-right" as many are arguing, they're just common sense: "I didn't appreciate the mockery of the Christian Last Supper, the final meal of Christ and his disciples, which is foundational to Sunday worship. Of course, I'm not getting into the criticism of 'blasphemy.' That doesn't concern everyone. But I ask: what's the point of risking offending believers? Even when one is anticlerical! We were speaking to the world that evening. Among the billion Christians in the world, how many good and honest people are there for whom faith provides help in living and knowing how to participate in everyone's life, without bothering anyone?"It's the exact same point I was making yesterday: the whole point of the Olympics is to bring the world together, and this was perhaps the most needlessly divisive opening ceremony in history, because so shocking and tasteless to so many.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The point was to demonstrate that the WOKE Death Cult is on the romp through the West, which China and their friends are loving....they know that they have us by the balls.

I'm just happened to catch Simone Biles at 6 in the morning. It looks like she just tweaked her left ankle in warm ups. I hope she's ok.

I'm just happened to catch Simone Biles at 6 in the morning. It looks like she just tweaked her left ankle in warm ups. I hope she's ok.
This is a well known quitter.

This deeply into this dark age she gets cheered for her quitting so long as she produces a victim culture narrative.

Back