Paris Olympics

This is a well known quitter.

This deeply into this dark age she gets cheered for her quitting so long as she produces a victim culture narrative.
Oh Bullshit!

Most female gymnasts peak at like 14. She's still going at like 29. She is a world champion, considered to be one of the best in history. You don't achieve that by being a quitter.

She did the floor routine with a wrapped ankle and nailed it. Proving you wrong once again.
I never said that she will quit again, I said that she is likely to quit again.....when the gymnastic are over then we will know.

You are not very good at adulting.

I never said that she will quit again, I said that she is likely to quit again.....when the gymnastic are over then we will know.

You are not very good at adulting.
The woman has two Moves named after her, and I just added a third on the parallel bars, her least favorite event.

You are just wrong labeling her a quitter. .

The woman has two Moves named after her, and I just added a third.

You are just wrong labeling her a quitter. .
She has a history of quitting, that makes her a quitter....perhaps she wont quit this time....we must wait and see.

IDK.....I dont want to get ahead of my skis with this narrative that this Olympics are shaping up to be a disaster, but I have a bad feeling about this.
You have a bad feeling about most things. Catch that stunning mezzo-soprano's roof-top performance of La Marseillaise on YouTube if you missed it. Might cheer you up.

I see a report that camera operators have been ordered to try to take camera shots/angles that dont make the women look sexy/attractive.

Yet another reason to not watch.

If you had ever gotten out of your gated village you’d know air conditioning isn’t as common in Europe as it is in the U.S.
Tues high is predicted to be 96, and organizers refused to do proper AC because one of their highest priorities was lowering the carbon footprint.

George Galloway ran polls tonight "Do you care about the Olympics".....I was shocked.....Yes ran 5 to 15%.

And now they are WOKE.

Time 2 B Done.

Back