Paris Olympics

The WOKE Death Cult putting a lot of energy into the Olympics I have been hearing a little bit on my grapevine over many years now....what we see in Paris surprises me not at all.

I think that the Olympics should be permanently situated in Greece- from where the games originated.

And of course, you are right :thup:

America has an all star team. And Simone still got the highest overall score. Amazing!
Calf injury that she worked through...
Hopefully she didn't tear anything... Apparently she's been having an issue with her calf for a number of weeks... Maybe a few days of not so intense practice will help her get through the finals... There is pretty stiff competition but yes... the ladies look amazing... I have so much respect for all our athletes... And for all the athletes there.... Well except for a few... poor sportsmanship is unacceptable behavior...

The WOKE Death Cult putting a lot of energy into the Olympics I have been hearing a little bit on my grapevine over many years now....what we see in Paris surprises me not at all.
It's getting easier and easier to ignore the Woke Death Cult...they're fading fast..Many more important things to be concerned about...

We do not agree here.
I know...I don't think it's the first time we disagree about something...;)And that's okay... in this case I cant be focused on the multiple glaring mistakes that Paris obviously made... I'm too busy watching the games...

I know...I don't think it's the first time we disagree about something...;)And that's okay... in this case I cant be focused on the multiple glaring mistakes that Paris obviously made... I'm too busy watching the games...
Have you noticed anything interesting either with the competition or how the games are being televised?

Wow, I had forgotten how much the far right hates France.

Remember when they tried to change the name of French fries, to Freedom Fries, just to punish them for being right about the Iraq war?

Remember when they tried to change the name of French fries, to Freedom Fries, just to punish them for being right about the Iraq war?

No...who hates France?

No... Who hates France? ;)

The way to "french" means to cut into pieces... Why would I be outraged by the Last Supper? What an odd thing to ask...
Were you not paying attending during the gulf war? I suspect you were.

Back