Partisan Summer Camp? Would you send your kids?

Does anyone think the victims of the conservative killer were at fault for sending their children to a liberal camp?

Boys "age out" automatically when they turn 18, Doper. If you want your silly insults to my family to stick, try getting your facts right at least.

So you agree that two sweating guys in tight suits grabbing each other in the crotch is gay, right?

Boys "age out" automatically when they turn 18, Doper. If you want your silly insults to my family to stick, try getting your facts right at least.

So you agree that two sweating guys in tight suits grabbing each other in the crotch is gay, right?

the toughest sport in hs or college is wrestling. You ski, I bet your son the boy scout is scared to even ski

What the heck? Would you send your kids to a republican/democrat/libertarian/communist party summer camp?
republican/democrat/libertarian/communist party summer camp ????

Come on Damo....wake up......we send our kids off to the local public indoctrination center throughout the entire school year....letting their little mush mellons get filled with diversity, gay/lesbian/global warming/and Obama love bullshit all day long....and they even have the balls to charge us for this indoctrination.....

and whats even worse.....the kids want to go to college where they are drowned in more liberal bullshit and don't dare question it for fear of not getting that now useless degree.....

so we have our own problems....our own little " Hitler Youth Program...." run by liberals

the toughest sport in hs or college is wrestling. You ski, I bet your son the boy scout is scared to even ski
No, wrestling is for gays, who are naturally pussies. The toughest sport is cross-country, which my son excelled in. He's also on the ski team in college, and easily beats me, although I'm a champion in my age bracket.

Funny how you're the one here too scared to ski. You've admitted that in this forum.

republican/democrat/libertarian/communist party summer camp ???? Come on Damo....wake up......we send our kids off to the local public indoctrination center throughout the entire school year....letting their little mush mellons get filled with diversity, gay/lesbian/global warming/and Obama love bullshit all day long....and they even have the balls to charge us for this indoctrination..... and whats even worse.....the kids want to go to college where they are drowned in more liberal bullshit and don't dare question it for fear of not getting that now useless degree.....

Poor Blabo.

He refused to be "indoctrinated" by attending school, and it shows.

:lol:

No, wrestling is for gays, who are naturally pussies. The toughest sport is cross-country, which my son excelled in. He's also on the ski team in college, and easily beats me, although I'm a champion in my age bracket.

no staying in boyscouts till 18 is not gay at all, cross country is for fags so is boy scouts.

there is your proof bravo did not go to college, thanks deck mopper
Damn, you got me topshit.......I haven't been there for the last 40 years.....missed all that gay pride and diversity shit that now overflows from your liverlips.....idiot......:lol:

no staying in boyscouts till 18 is not gay at all, cross country is for fags so is boy scouts.
No its called obtaining the highest rank: Eagle, then giving back to the community by providing leadership for the younger scouts. You call cross country gay because you couldn't run more than a mile without suffering a heart attack.

And you're still to scared to ski, doper. :D

No its called obtaining the highest rank: Eagle, then giving back to the community by providing leadership for the younger scouts. You call cross country gay because you couldn't run more than a mile without suffering a heart attack.

And you're still to scared to ski, doper. :D

yes I'm as scared to ski as you are to fight me

bravo I could care less about you not being able to get into college. It's just funny you are ashamed of it.

What the heck? Would you send your kids to a republican/democrat/libertarian/communist party summer camp?

Who has even heard of these?

While hearing about the horrific tragedy in Norway, I couldn't help but realize that these kids went to a summer camp for a specific political party. Who here would send their kids to indoctrination camp?

I haven't got any kids (praise be) but i'd imagine the answer to the question depends on where you live.

Norway, from the outside at least, seems to have a much more relaxed and consensual political arena where it may seem relatively harmless to send their kids to events run by political parties.

Contrast that with the polarised nature of US politics where spite and petty hatred seems to be the order of the day, then i can well understand why someone would want to keep their kids as far away as possible from such a place.

Here, we're sort of in the middle of the two. Basically we don't trust, or have any confidence in, any of our political parties and would be surprised that any of them had the organisational abilities to arrange such an event at all.

Anyway, i'll let people get back to calling each other homosexuals now.

Back