Pat Buchanan's nightmare to come true early

Socrtease

Verified User
White Americans no longer a majority by 2042

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER, Associated Press Writer
Thu Aug 14, 5:03 AM ET

WASHINGTON - White people will no longer make up a majority of Americans by 2042, according to new government projections. That's eight years sooner than previous estimates, made in 2004.

The nation has been growing more diverse for decades, but the process has sped up through immigration and higher birth rates among minority residents, especially Hispanics.

It is also growing older.

"The white population is older and very much centered around the aging baby boomers who are well past their high fertility years," said William Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution, a Washington think tank. "The future of America is epitomized by the young people today. They are basically the melting pot we are going to see in the future."

The Census Bureau Thursday released population projections through 2050, based on rates for births, deaths and immigration. They are subject to big revisions, depending on immigration policy, cultural changes and natural or manmade disasters.

The U.S. has nearly 305 million people today. The population is projected to hit 400 million in 2039 and 439 million in 2050.

That's like adding all the people from France and Britain, said Steve A. Camarota, director of research at the Center for Immigration Studies, a Washington group that advocates tighter immigration policies.

White non-Hispanics make up about two-thirds of the population, but only 55 percent of those younger than 5.

By 2050, whites will make up 46 percent of the population and blacks will make up 15 percent, a relatively small increase from today. Hispanics, who make up about 15 percent of the population today, will account for 30 percent in 2050, according to the new projections.

Asians, which make up about 5 percent of the population, are projected to increase to 9 percent by 2050.

The population 85 and older is projected to more than triple by 2050, to 19 million.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080814/ap_on_go_ot/white_minority

You could. But that means you are a glass half empty kind of guy, I prefer to notice all the fine beautiful brown women.

haha, I forgot where I heard that line about the white women but its one of my favorites.

With the number of people today who come from some type of mixed race parents there are a lot of fine women that aren't just straight white, black or brown.

It’s already happening. Both my brother and his wife are racists. To the point where it has interfered with our relationships. And I worried a lot about my niece and nephew. But last week I said I would take my niece for a manicure and ices. And she asked if her friend Casey could come, so I said sure. I pick them up, and Casey is just gorgeous…and definitely not all white. That extra beauty that seems to be bestowed upon mixed-race children. Anyway, her father is black. So I asked my mom about it, and it ends up that ALL of my niece’s best friends are non-Caucasians. They are half-Asian, half-Hispanic, and half-black. The best part is, on LI, people like my brother move to very wealthy areas, because LI is the most segregated suburbia in the nation. And that’s where these kids live. And that’s what my niece and nephew will grow up around, and who they’ll love as their life-long friends. And so it’s finally not going to matter that their parents are morons, and that is the best development of all.

It’s already happening. Both my brother and his wife are racists. To the point where it has interfered with our relationships. And I worried a lot about my niece and nephew. But last week I said I would take my niece for a manicure and ices. And she asked if her friend Casey could come, so I said sure. I pick them up, and Casey is just gorgeous…and definitely not all white. That extra beauty that seems to be bestowed upon mixed-race children. Anyway, her father is black. So I asked my mom about it, and it ends up that ALL of my niece’s best friends are non-Caucasians. They are half-Asian, half-Hispanic, and half-black. The best part is, on LI, people like my brother move to very wealthy areas, because LI is the most segregated suburbia in the nation. And that’s where these kids live. And that’s what my niece and nephew will grow up around, and who they’ll love as their life-long friends. And so it’s finally not going to matter that their parents are morons, and that is the best development of all.

As the proud father of a handsome as a motherfucker mixed-race 6'2" 17 year-old basketball playing 3.2 gpa son .. I thank you for that. :)

that mean's when I go out in the future I really can say "where are all the white women at?"

In 2042 I will turn 82. So instead of "where are all the white women at?" I will be asking "where are mny teeth?"

Or "where am I going again?" or even "Where am I again?"

This is how materialism kills a people. Whites are more concerned with status items, homes, cars, etc. and that's where their resources go. Spaniards live 15 to a trailer and have kids regardless.

This is how materialism kills a people. Whites are more concerned with status items, homes, cars, etc. and that's where their resources go. Spaniards live 15 to a trailer and have kids regardless.

So piling people into crowded conditions and having kids you cannot support is GOOD for your people?

Jeez, then lets all hope our "people" don't survive.

Personally, I think the number of mixed races will increase to the point that any person who claims to be any one race will be a distinct minority.

And the world will be a better place when that happens.

So piling people into crowded conditions and having kids you cannot support is GOOD for your people?
Oddly, in a democracy it can be. with their new majority at the polls they can take stuff from white people by law. numbers can be an advantage in a democratic society. Discrimination is considered a form of justice now.
Jeez, then lets all hope our "people" don't survive.
WTF? Who do you hope doesn't survive?
Personally, I think the number of mixed races will increase to the point that any person who claims to be any one race will be a distinct minority.

And the world will be a better place when that happens.

so forced racial mixing and villainization of people who seek to maintain a distinct racial identity is what you want? Does that include jews too? Should they be forced to inbreed so their identity is eliminated as well? Or are they too big to fail?

Oddly, in a democracy it can be. with their new majority at the polls they can take stuff from white people by law. numbers can be an advantage in a democratic society. Discrimination is considered a form of justice now.

WTF? Who do you hope doesn't survive?

so forced racial mixing and villainization of people who seek to maintain a distinct racial identity is what you want? Does that include jews too? Should they be forced to inbreed so their identity is eliminated as well? Or are they too big to fail?

Please point out where I mentioned ANYTHING about forced racial mixing or villianization of anyone??

The number of people who claim mixed race heritage has exploded in recent years. If this continues (as interracial dating and marriages becomes more accepted) then there will be more and more mixed race people.

If there are MORE of one and LESS of another, the one with LESS becomes the MINORITY. It does not villianize anyone at all. It simply says there are fewer of them.

"WTF? Who do you hope doesn't survive?"

I was responding to your assertion that cramming people into cramped living conditions and having children you cannot support is the way to insure the survival of a people.

I had rather see ANY people die out than to push for them to submit to such low conditions. Those that live like that do so because they have no choice. To suggest that it is GOOD for them to do so is simply sad.

I knew that AHZ would have an adverse reaction to this story. It was like putting peanut butter on the mouse trap and then waiting for the snap noise. No one said a word about forceing ANYONE to have children with ANYONE. People are doing this by choice.

That's certainly encouraging!

It's an unfortunate fact that right-wing IE white populist-nationalism is growing bigger throughout the world. In Britian the British National party wants to "peacefully" deport all non-whites from the Isles. The get 5% of the vote at elections. The French Fronte nationale gets 20% at elections. In America, the Republicans regularly get more than 40%.

It's white-fright, inventing a fear and coming up with all sorts of draconian extremist measures to get rid of the non-problem of the week.

It's an unfortunate fact that right-wing IE white populist-nationalism is growing bigger throughout the world. In Britian the British National party wants to "peacefully" deport all non-whites from the Isles. The get 5% of the vote at elections. The French Fronte nationale gets 20% at elections. In America, the Republicans regularly get more than 40%.
It's white-fright, inventing a fear and coming up with all sorts of draconian extremist measures to get rid of the non-problem of the week.

LMAO.....nice....and subtle

Back