Pat Buchanan's nightmare to come true early

I knew that AHZ would have an adverse reaction to this story. It was like putting peanut butter on the mouse trap and then waiting for the snap noise. No one said a word about forceing ANYONE to have children with ANYONE. People are doing this by choice.
It's a goal of yours.

Less white people is seen as progress. you're racially brainwashed. All beings seek to increase their genetically related biomass. This has nothing to do with race, but with surival. All individuals have a right to prosper, even white individuals.

It's a goal of yours.

Less white people is seen as progress. you're racially brainwashed. All beings seek to increase their genetically related biomass. This has nothing to do with race, but with surival. All individuals have a right to prosper, even white individuals.

This is nothing but proof of your racism.

Whereas I would see people in general as "my people", or americans or even southerners, you see it as "white people".

In other words, fewer white people and more of all other races is a bad thing for you? Why is that bad?

"All beings seek to increase their genetically related biomass. This has nothing to do with race, but with surival."

That is all well and good, but completely off topic. We are not talking about the survival of humanity. We are not talking about biomass of a species. We are talking about one specific variant within a species.

Individuals prospering is great. I am all for that. But you tried to make the assertion that by piling 15 people into a trailer and having 15 kids they couldn't afford, the race was prospering. That is horseshit. It may increase numbers, but it ruins the people.

Hang this one up if all you have is vague references to evolution that do not apply.

This is nothing but proof of your racism.

Whereas I would see people in general as "my people", or americans or even southerners, you see it as "white people".
It's the policy of our government, business and institution to make us disclose racial information to use in hiring pratices and admission policies. It's not just a perception I'm making up. This racial information is used to discriminate.
In other words, fewer white people and more of all other races is a bad thing for you? Why is that bad?
Why is it superior if we were all inbred into one race? Isn't that sort of a eugenics program? Yes. You're a nazi.
"All beings seek to increase their genetically related biomass. This has nothing to do with race, but with surival."

That is all well and good, but completely off topic.
No it's not. This article is specifically about population increases.
We are not talking about the survival of humanity. We are not talking about biomass of a species. We are talking about one specific variant within a species.
Specific variants have a right to increase their representation in the next generation, because really, it's all individuals.

Individuals prospering is great. I am all for that. But you tried to make the assertion that by piling 15 people into a trailer and having 15 kids they couldn't afford, the race was prospering. That is horseshit. It may increase numbers, but it ruins the people.
I think you're the racist. You are a nihilist materialist like so many deluded whites.
Hang this one up if all you have is vague references to evolution that do not apply.

Hello. me again. I just fisted you. Call me back when you get a chance.

It's the policy of our government, business and institution to make us disclose racial information to use in hiring pratices and admission policies. It's not just a perception I'm making up. This racial information is used to discriminate.

Why is it superior if we were all inbred into one race? Isn't that sort of a eugenics program? Yes. You're a nazi.

No it's not. This article is specifically about population increases.

Specific variants have a right to increase their representation in the next generation, because really, it's all individuals.

I think you're the racist. You are a nihilist materialist like so many deluded whites.

Hello. me again. I just fisted you. Call me back when you get a chance.

fisted me? You are delusional. You have gone ballistic and misquoted or misrepresented what I said. Used evolution and talked about populations when the article is about races within a single species and population. You even talked about a people not surviving, when that is completely ludicrious.

No asshat, you have been shown up and show out. Nothing I said even hinted that I am a racists, whereas you are upset that you won't be in the majority, which shows your own racism.

You can refuse to put your race down on any form you choose and cannot legally be punished for it.

Also, employment applications specifically state that checking the boxes concerning race is completely OPTIONAL. And it is illegal to use those as a basis for hiring or not hiring.

You fisted me? No son, you have just been shoving your hand into the livestock again.

"I think you're the racist. You are a nihilist materialist like so many deluded whites."

Your attempts at intellectualism are laughable.

If you call having enough to provide for your family BEFORE you start popping out kids being a "nihilist materialist", then you have no clue.

It is not "materialist" to want to make sure your kids have what they need to live and survive. It is not "materialistic" to make sure your kids can get a decent education and have a chance at a good life..

And as for "nihilistic", your ideas that promoting our own race of all others would come closer to that.

"WTF? Who do you hope doesn't survive?"

I was responding to your assertion that cramming people into cramped living conditions and having children you cannot support is the way to insure the survival of a people.
it's evidence of ongoing proliferation and immediate success. It's real success as opposed to white idiots like you who think your fiat currency in the bank is enough to ensure a good chance for your children. Currency collapses. Portfolios crumble. People matter.
I had rather see ANY people die out than to push for them to submit to such low conditions. Those that live like that do so because they have no choice. To suggest that it is GOOD for them to do so is simply sad.

The struggle may be temporary, with all those voters they may be able to procure great things in a democratic system.

Maybe you're stupid, and what you're doing is bad for you?

I keep finding more lunacy.

"Specific variants have a right to increase their representation in the next generation, because really, it's all individuals."

Where in the world do you get the idea that any variant has a RIGHT to increase their representation??? How can ALL variants increase their representation unless the representation has no meaning? Or the increases come at a dangerous loss of resources.

And if it is, as you claim here, really all individuals, then what possible complaint could you have over the racial makeup of the population?? If its all individuals, the minority or majority status doesn't matter.

I keep finding more lunacy.

"Specific variants have a right to increase their representation in the next generation, because really, it's all individuals."

Where in the world do you get the idea that any variant has a RIGHT to increase their representation???
Because all individuals can reproduce for any reason they choose, and at the individual level is where all reproduction occurs.
How can ALL variants increase their representation unless the representation has no meaning? Or the increases come at a dangerous loss of resources.
All people can succeed at once. Of course, the elite attitude such as yours is that the elite people should spend 90% of their time CONTROLLING EVERYTHING for eveyone else, to make sure they die at a sustainable rate. We don't need your watchful eye.
And if it is, as you claim here, really all individuals, then what possible complaint could you have over the racial makeup of the population?? If its all individuals, the minority or majority status doesn't matter.

Why are you ejubilated by inbreeding and elimination of pigmentary extremes? Whatever the opposite of that reason is, is my reason for my thing.

it's evidence of ongoing proliferation and immediate success. It's real success as opposed to white idiots like you who think your fiat currency in the bank is enough to ensure a good chance for your children. Currency collapses. Portfolios crumble. People matter.

The struggle may be temporary, with all those voters they may be able to procure great things in a democratic system.

Maybe you're stupid, and what you're doing is bad for you?

Its funny that you think that when this country is no longer a white majority that the people will take from the whites what they have earned??

Also, what I struggled to provide for my children was both temporary AND long term. I worked hard to provide them with a home, good food, access to plenty of books, and freedom from as many dangers as possible. I also worked to provide them with a quality education. Currencies may collapse, portfolios may crumble, but an education will provide opportunities for life.

And until the currencies collapse and the portfolios crumble, they provide me with a measure of security with our society. And IF these crumblings and collapses happen, those who were broke before certainly won't be BETTER off.

In fact, my work for material things (land, firearms, education, tools, ect) will put me in a better position to survive than all the grand philosophies.

Its funny that you think that when this country is no longer a white majority that the people will take from the whites what they have earned??
What's funny about it?
Also, what I struggled to provide for my children was both temporary AND long term. I worked hard to provide them with a home, good food, access to plenty of books, and freedom from as many dangers as possible. I also worked to provide them with a quality education. Currencies may collapse, portfolios may crumble, but an education will provide opportunities for life.
Not when all jobs are outsourced. Actual children is the point of life.

Do you think there are no hispanic racists?

And until the currencies collapse and the portfolios crumble, they provide me with a measure of security with our society. And IF these crumblings and collapses happen, those who were broke before certainly won't be BETTER off.

In fact, my work for material things (land, firearms, education, tools, ect) will put me in a better position to survive than all the grand philosophies.

Ok, Little demented hamster on the wheel. You sure do have heart.

What's funny about it?

Not when all jobs are outsourced. Actual children is the point of life.

Do you think there are no hispanic racists?

Ok, Little demented hamster on the wheel. You sure do have heart.

When all the jobs are outsourced? Not all jobs CAN be outsourced. And outsourcing only effects those who wish to stay in one little place.

My daughter is studying Forensic Psychology. Since crimes are a fact of our society, her education will be useful for her lifeime.

My oldest is got his BS and is going to seminary school. If christianity has lasted 2000 years, I doubt the troubles with currency and portfolios will stop it.

My middle child has his BS in Aerospace Engineering with a minor in Chinese. Before he stops he will have a PhD. Now you can outsource the underling tech jobs, but he will be in demand all over the world.

Now tell me again what was wrong with my statement?

I am not a hamster but I do have a heart. I did not deny that there is the potential for trouble. But I am not going to cease enjoying what life can offer just because things MIGHT collapse in the near future. And yes, my work does provide me with a measure of security that many in our society do not have.

And IF the collapse you seem to be praying for happens, the years I spent ammassing materials (land, guns, tools, skills ect) will mean I am FAR better prepared than those who rebelled against the fiat currecny by refusing to work.

Exactly what is it that make you better prepared?

When all the jobs are outsourced? Not all jobs CAN be outsourced. And outsourcing only effects those who wish to stay in one little place.
IS the ability to outsource a job that the only consideration?

Should we prepare our children to immigrate somewhere else to find jobs? IS that what you're doing? You teaching her chinese?
My daughter is studying Forensic Psychology. Since crimes are a fact of our society, her education will be useful for her lifeime.
What a good little fascist. maybe she can work with Mr. Big and catch white populists and other thought criminals.
My oldest is got his BS and is going to seminary school. If christianity has lasted 2000 years, I doubt the troubles with currency and portfolios will stop it.
Ahh. The child molestation raquet. Congratulations.
My middle child has his BS in Aerospace Engineering with a minor in Chinese. Before he stops he will have a PhD. Now you can outsource the underling tech jobs, but he will be in demand all over the world.

That's right. Your children are all special. Your statement is idiotic, most likely.
I am not a hamster but I do have a heart. I did not deny that there is the potential for trouble. But I am not going to cease enjoying what life can offer just because things MIGHT collapse in the near future. And yes, my work does provide me with a measure of security that many in our society do not have.

Why take your head out of the lie hole when you could just as easily keep it in there? I understand.
And IF the collapse you seem to be praying for happens, the years I spent ammassing materials (land, guns, tools, skills ect) will mean I am FAR better prepared than those who rebelled against the fiat currecny by refusing to work.

I didn't say I was better prepared.

So all this public enthusiasm and goody two shoes must be a mask over a survivalist at heart. I guess you feel your family is well insulated from any possible changes and fuck everyone else. Good for you and your traitor-ass attitude.

Last edited:

There is a difference between outsourcing and offshoring jobs as you mentioned. U.S. based companies will outsoure their IT work or HR functions or any other number of needs to other U.S. based companies. I'm not sure how that is costing Americans jobs other than the idea that other companies may do the job better than a company can do it in house and therefore that is viewed as a negative.

There is a difference between outsourcing and offshoring jobs as you mentioned. U.S. based companies will outsoure their IT work or HR functions or any other number of needs to other U.S. based companies. I'm not sure how that is costing Americans jobs other than the idea that other companies may do the job better than a company can do it in house and therefore that is viewed as a negative.

Cuz the actual workers are imported. Or the work is sent overseas. That's money straight out of american hands, even if the body shops are incorporated in the u.s. I know you're smarter than that. It is hard to keep all these bullshit globalist lies and "explanations" straight, isn't it?

Cuz the actual workers are imported. Or the work is sent overseas. That's money straight out of american hands, even if the body shops are incorporated in the u.s. I know you're smarter than that. It is hard to keep all these bullshit globalist lies and "explanations" straight, isn't it?

If I'm working in San Francisco and I hire a local San Francisco accounting firm to help me run my books how is that losing any U.S. money?

As far as workers I'm going to hire the firm I think can do the best job. I'm not going to ask for an employee list to try and judge where their workers came from.

IS the ability to outsource a job that the only consideration?

Should we prepare our children to immigrate somewhere else to find jobs? IS that what you're doing? You teaching her chinese?

What good little fascist. maybe she can work with Mr. Big and catch white populists and other thought criminals.

Ahh. The child molestation raquet. Congratulations.

That's right. Your children are all special. Your statement is idiotic, most likely.
[quoute]

Why take your head out of the lie hole when you could just as easily keep it in there? I understand.

I didn't say I was better prepared.

So all this public enthusiasm and goody two shoes must be a mask over a survivalist at heart. I guess you feel your family is well insulated from any possible changes and fuck everyone else. Good for you and your traitor-ass attitude.[/

QUOTE]

When it comes to my family, yep its fuck everyone else. You think I am going to be a martyr for the white race? lmao

People have always travelled to where the work is. Its caused many of the migrations in humanity. If the jobs leave, then you have a choice of going in search of a job in your chosen career, or staying put and getting by however you can. If your career is rewarding and you love what you do, the location is incidental.

And thats my SON who is studying chinese. He CHOSE that based on his own interests. I did not design their course curriculum. Unlike some assholes, I do not run my children's lives.

My daughter is the one helping to remove criminals from the streets. They don't call in forensics for vandalism.

I am not even going to address the comments about my oldest son. He felt called to mission work to help people. But I can ONLY hope for the opportunity to have you make similar comments if you and I were ever face to face.

Now, back to this "Good for you and your traitor-ass attitude". If I am prepared for any disastors, I am partially prepared for all disastors. I am a hunter and gun hobbyist. I enjoy being self-sufficient.

Now, if I have struggled and worked hard to provide for my family, while no one else did a damn thing to help me or themselves, why in the world SHOULD I worry about them?

I am a traitor? Funny, you are ridiculing my life, and then calling me names because I would not risk my family to help other people who think like you do? WTF? Surely you are not so ignorant as all that.

A traitor to whom? My neighbors can rely on me as always. But, from your rants, I am guessing that you consider me a traitor to whites? Why should I lift a finger to help someone based solely on the color of their skin? If they are unprepared, it is because they either wasted their own resources or didn't work (like the rest of us hamsters). In either case, I have no sympathy.

asshat, let me ask you a simple question.

In 2042, when the whites become a minority, what do you expect to happen that is bad??

If I'm working in San Francisco and I hire a local San Francisco accounting firm to help me run my books how is that losing any U.S. money?
If the firm hires overseas accountants. That's outsourcing. Where, or by whom the work is accomplished is what's relevant. Country of incorporation is not the issue.

As far as workers I'm going to hire the firm I think can do the best job.
I'm not going to ask for an employee list to try and judge where their workers came from.

Hey, that's what wallmart did to get around hiring illegals. Good for you. You have a don't ask, don't tell policy toward the well being of fellow countrymen.

You're a shitty american.

Back