Patriot and Trump Supporter

You've got quite a life of experience talking there, dontcha Fudgepacker lol? Looks like I was right about that too lol...

Wow, you've had Vagaina Moon's cock up your rectum a long time today, cocksucker. Long enough to groan for 9 consecutive posts. Your stools are only going to get darker, Dark Stool, with all that rectal bleeding.

I do see that you changed positions. Vagina is now groaning. Good, that may give some time for your asshole to repair.

:rofl2:

You've got quite a life of experience talking there, dontcha Fudgepacker lol? Looks like I was right about that too lol...

Funny little fudgepacker.

After 9 consecutive groan, interrupted by one from your butt buddy, then 4 more consecutive. You're truly obsessed, cocksucker.

I'll just give you some advice. Let your asshole rest for a bit. Your stools will clear up and you might not need a sock in your asshole to prevent leakage.

Switch positions with Vagaina. Pound his rectum for awhile. He only got one groan in today, so he probably will enjoy the opportunity to groan a little more.

Funny little fudgepacker.

After 9 consecutive groan, interrupted by one from your butt buddy, then 4 more consecutive. You're truly obsessed, cocksucker.

I'll just give you some advice. Let your asshole rest for a bit. Your stools will clear up and you might not need a sock in your asshole to prevent leakage.

Switch positions with Vagaina. Pound his rectum for awhile. He only got one groan in today, so he probably will enjoy the opportunity to groan a little more.

Obviously your "advice" is based on your own personal experience. That's why your signature line: Fudgepacker is so appropriate lol.

Wow, you've had Vagaina Moon's cock up your rectum a long time today, cocksucker. Long enough to groan for 9 consecutive posts. Your stools are only going to get darker, Dark Stool, with all that rectal bleeding.

I do see that you changed positions. Vagina is now groaning. Good, that may give some time for your asshole to repair.

You can't even spell "vagina" consistently. No wonder you are an admitted Fudgepacker lol.

Who is Vagaina Moon, anyway? And why would you assume that I am involved with him in an activity that you admit to lol?

Obviously your "advice" is based on your own personal experience. That's why your signature line: Fudgepacker is so appropriate lol.

Nope, no experience with compulsive and obsessive groaning. That's you and your faggot partner, Vagina Moon. I'm just trying to help queer fucker. Your asshole must be stretched to the max with all that ass fucking groaning. Give it a rest for a day or two. Maybe your farts will start sounding like "Pfffft" again, rather than "HA"

:rofl:

You can't even spell "vagina" consistently. No wonder you are an admitted Fudgepacker lol.

Who is Vagaina Moon, anyway? And why would you assume that I am involved with him in an activity that you admit to lol?

:lolup:

Is that what you're going to hang your hat on, Rectum Rider?

You call yourself Fudgepacker and you live in a town called Rambutt. Too funny.

:magagrin:

Dang it, Rambutt! You're groaning again today. Please, please, please! GIVE YOUR ASSHOLE A REST! Unless you've sanitized the socks you have to stuff up your asshole to minimize the leakage, you're placing yourself at risk for infection. I'm trying to give you advice in your best interest, Rump Ranger.

The best he could do after that was the laughable Planet of the Apes series and Soylent Green.

"Get your filthy hands off me, you damn ape!"

"Soylent Green is people!"

I'll always like and appreciate the work of Charlton Heston. And the first Planet Of The Apes movie from 1968, is a sc-fi classic. The screenplay was written by Rod Serling.

Back