Patriot and Trump Supporter

lol

Always sucking Trump's dick. His trade policies are killing them. He even had to use $16 billion of taxpayer money to bail them out because of his fuckups.

Fucking losers. You and him.

FedCo has been bailing out farmers since the 1930s.

FedCo? Who the fuck is FedCo? A department store?

This ain’t FedCo, cunt. This is a taxpayer funded $16 billion bailout due to Trump’s fucked up tariff policies.

Fucking moron.

FedCo is the largest leeching corporation in the United States: the federal government. The same corporation that you, Fudgepacker, have been sucking on one of its million teats your entire adult life lol.

FedCo is the largest leeching corporation in the United States: the federal government. The same corporation that you, Fudgepacker, have been sucking on one of its million teats your entire adult life lol.

Sorry, bitch. A search on FedCo brings up a department store and a seed company. You'll have to do better.

But, I see you avoid the $16 billion bailout because of Trump's fucked up tariff's

Sorry, bitch. A search on FedCo brings up a department store and a seed company. You'll have to do better.

But, I see you avoid the $16 billion bailout because of Trump's fucked up tariff's

Thanks for confirming that it was I who coined the word for the corporation that you, Fudgepacker, have been sucking on one of its million teats your entire adult life lol.

:kipyes:

Sounds a little hypocritical,seeing as you suck Trump's cock!

Obviously, that is just a figure of speech. But with Obama this actually was/is a reality.

A man once sucked Obama's dick. In real life. Actually it happened more than once. Confirmed: Larry Sinclair, Michael Obama (alias: Michelle Obama) and Donald Young. Joe Biden is also confirmed to be gay and has sucked Obama's dick on many occasions. This vile act has even occurred in the oval office. Our transgender first lady doesnt seem to mind giving Obama away because she/he is screwing other guys on the side as well.

Captureadfafd.png

Yes, Joe Biden is gay:
[video=youtube;9xEOvyi59FY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=9xEOvyi59FY[/video]

Unconfirmed:
Well over 100 men (that makes Obama a slut and a man whore)

Obviously, that is just a figure of speech. But with Obama this actually was/is a reality.

A man once sucked Obama's dick. In real life. Actually it happened more than once. Confirmed: Larry Sinclair, Michael Obama (alias: Michelle Obama) and Donald Young. Joe Biden is also confirmed to be gay and has sucked Obama's dick on many occasions. This vile act has even occurred in the oval office. Our transgender first lady doesnt seem to mind giving Obama away because she/he is screwing other guys on the side as well.

Captureadfafd.png

Yes, Joe Biden is gay:

Unconfirmed:

Yep, he wasn't called "Bathhouse Barry" for nothing. Well over 100 men that smoked his pole is probably a good estimate.

Thanks for confirming that it was I who coined the word for the corporation that you, Fudgepacker, have been sucking on one of its million teats your entire adult life lol.

lol

You coined the name of a fucking seed company and department store.
Just fucking priceless!

What a fucking clown.

:rofl2:

lol

You coined the name of a fucking seed company and department store.
Just fucking priceless!

What a fucking clown.

No, I coined the word for the corporation that you, Fudgepacker, have been sucking on one of its million teats your entire adult life lol.

Who is this mason fellow?!!!! Thats the 3rd or 4th reference so far...

Where does this mason fellow live? We can settle this once and for all based on my IP address.

Or you can call me. Yes I will give you my # because I AM NOT MASON! I am a christian that loves ISRAEL! I was conceived in Israel and my family has ties to Jerusalem... And I have been there once my self and loved it... But for the record... I have 100% american blood coursing through these veins!

Or friend me on facebook.

Or PM me here.

Mason you really are selling this sock!:)

Captureadfafd.png

Yes, Joe Biden is gay:

Unconfirmed:

So you're gay,and jealous Pence sucks off Trump!

No, I coined the word for the corporation that you, Fudgepacker, have been sucking on one of its million teats your entire adult life lol.

Groaning again I see, faggot. Must have Vagina Moon's cock up your rectum again. You sure enjoy buttfucking, don't you, Dark Stool? Is that why your stools are dark? All that pounding is drawing a little blood?

Groaning again I see, faggot. Must have Vagina Moon's cock up your rectum again. You sure enjoy buttfucking, don't you, Dark Stool? Is that why your stools are dark? All that pounding is drawing a little blood?

You've got quite a life of experience talking there, dontcha Fudgepacker lol? Looks like I was right about that too lol...

Back