Patriot and Trump Supporter

I will repost my initial response.

Here is some positive news regarding Women in the Workplace (this is distinct from the booming economy)

The Trump Administration prioritized the economic empowerment of women as a key element of our commitment to economic growth and gender equality.
This year, the Small Business Administration lent approximately $500 million more than last year in capital to women-owned businesses.

The Trump Administration Launches OPIC Committing to Provide Women in Latin America with Access to Capital, Jobs, and Opportunities to Prosper

The Department of Labor announced $1.5 million in grants to recruit, mentor, train, and retain more women in quality apprenticeship programs and careers.

Regardless of what one thinks of Trump the man, there is no denying the numbers of women he has placed in power in the West Wing. As we commemorate the one-year anniversary of his inauguration this week, I predict that history will eventually reveal the complete story – that Trump’s actions are not only a small step for a male republican president but a giant leap for all of womankind, regardless of political party.

His list of female appointees is long: Nikki Haley, Ambassador to the United Nations (not only a woman but also child of Indian American Sikh immigrants); Elaine Chao, Secretary of Transportation; Kirstjen Nielsen, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security; Dr. Heather Wilson, Secretary of the Air Force; Sarah Sanders, White House Press Secretary; Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to the President; Linda McMahon, Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration; Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education; Jovita Carranza, U.S. Treasurer (also a minority and first-generation Mexican American immigrant); Neomi Rao, Regulation Czar (also a minority and daughter of parents from India); Seema Verma, Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (also a minority); Heather Brand, Associate Attorney General; Kelly Sadler, Director of Surrogate & Coalitions Outreach; Mercedes Schlapp, Senior Communications Advisor (also a minority whose father was once a political prisoner of Fidel Castro); Ivanka Trump, Advisor to the President; Hope Hicks, Communications Director; Jessica Ditto, Deputy Director of Communications; and Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser who according to White House sources will remain in her position through the end of January and will likely be replaced by another woman after Powell completes her first year in office.
Full source here:
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...r-of-the-woman

I wanted to further expand my answer to your question regarding what Trump has done for women since taking office...

President Trump has prioritized the economic empowerment of women.
The women’s unemployment rate recently reached its lowest rate in 65 years.
The Small Business Administration lent approximately $500 million more in capital to women-owned businesses in 2017 compared to 2016.
The Administration helped launch the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative, which could leverage more than $1 billion to support women entrepreneurs.

I have added more information to the growing accomplishments trump has achieved for women

[FONT=&quot]"There's not a person alive that literally has done so much for a female, for the female population," said Tana Goertz, Trump Team Coordinator in Iowa. "I can't think of one person that I could go, except for Mother Teresa. I mean, literally, who has done more for women in office than Donald Trump?"

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Part of Goertz's message Wednesday night was to "empower" women to be outspoken with friends and neighbors about why they are supporting the president. She said some people are afraid to speak up because they're afraid of being criticized.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The reason why a lot of women are afraid to support this great man is because of the backlash," Goertz told reporters. "I know that I've had a lot of backlash, but I'm telling you, I can handle it. And so I wanted them to realize that if you back down, then they win."

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Goertz said the top issues for women in Iowa who support the president are immigration, security and the economy. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cathy Ballard, a retired special education teacher from Guthrie Center, said she's supporting Mr. Trump in 2020 because of the economy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I think the president is doing more for our country than the previous ones," Ballard said. "I like it that we're putting people back to work. I think that's awesome."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tana-goertz-trump-surrogate-iowa-compares-president-to-mother-teresa/[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][h=1]Trump Administration Accomplishments[/h]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
  • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEGOTIATING BETTER DEALS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE: President Trump is negotiating fair and balanced trade deals that protect American industries and workers.[/FONT]

• President Trump negotiated a new trade agreement between the United States, Canada, and Mexico to replace the disastrous and outdated North American Free Trade Agreement.
    • Once enacted by Congress, the United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement (USMCA) will better serve the interests of American workers and businesses.
    • USMCA will incentivize billions of dollars in auto and auto parts production in the United States and create a freer and fairer market for American agriculture.
    • USMCA also includes the strongest-ever provisions on labor, environmental, digital, and intellectual property protections to reflect the realities of the 21st century economy.
  • The President renegotiated the United States–Korea Free Trade Agreement to preserve and grow jobs in the American auto industry and increase American exports.
  • The United States and Japan are set to begin negotiations on a United States–Japan Trade Agreement.
  • President Trump is establishing a new trade relationship with the European Union (EU), working toward the elimination of tariff and non-tariff barriers to transatlantic trade.
  • President Trump has established a Trade and Investment Working Group to lay the groundwork for post-Brexit trade with the United Kingdom (UK) and has notified Congress of his intent to negotiate a free trade agreement with the UK.
  • This year, President Trump filed a withdrawal notification with the Universal Postal Union, launching a one-year negotiation to secure fair international postal rates for American mailers.
  • President Trump has expanded market access for American agricultural producers.

[FONT="][h=1]Trump Administration Accomplishments[/h][COLOR=#A98860][HR][/HR][HR][/HR][/COLOR]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#293340][FONT="]
  • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

[/FONT]

Unfortunately I don't think the loony libs on here would acknowledge ANY of these accomplishments. The ONLY comment they have is, "Orange man bad". Sad, but true.

Unfortunately I don't think the loony libs on here would acknowledge ANY of these accomplishments. The ONLY comment they have is, "Orange man bad". Sad, but true.

Very sad commentary. They refuse to believe in Trump because their true father is satan.

main-qimg-386ab4e5a575379d278d7fef9a68c12c.png

Very sad commentary. They refuse to believe in Trump because their true father is satan.

main-qimg-386ab4e5a575379d278d7fef9a68c12c.png

10 counts obstruction of justice- Mueller
Emoluments
Refer to the Ukraine phone call - solicitation of political favors from a foreign entity.
Denial of congressional subpoenas-more obstruction of justice.
Refer to the request on camera for China to investigate Biden. Soliciting of political favors from a foreign entity.
Toss in an abuse of power when he stole funds allocated for the military for his wall.

Newest re: Ukraine
Extortion
Quid pro quo
Abuse of power

10 counts obstruction of justice- Mueller
Emoluments
Refer to the Ukraine phone call - solicitation of political favors from a foreign entity.
Denial of congressional subpoenas-more obstruction of justice.
Refer to the request on camera for China to investigate Biden. Soliciting of political favors from a foreign entity.
Toss in an abuse of power when he stole funds allocated for the military for his wall.

Newest re: Ukraine
Extortion
Quid pro quo
Abuse of power

Get cracking on that vote.

Shit you fuckers don’t even talk about Muller anymore. You ain’t gonna impeach Trump over Mullers bullshit report. Remember Mullers debacle of a testimony?

Silky rabbit

"Nazi bullshit"? You truly ARE an idiot, Penderyn. Typical loony lib reaction, call someone either a Nazi, racist, misogynist or xenophobe if you don't agree with them.

I disagree with you because I know a lot about the original Nazis and think your resemblances are extremely striking. As I've got very tired of saying, my great-grandfather was the last Liberal in my family.

Tweedle Dumb being congratulated by Tweedle Dumber: Here are more objective list of true/false statements regarding the Orange Oaf and recent politicians:

https://www.politifact.com/subjects/job-accomplishments/statements/byruling/false/

https://www.politico.com/interactiv...union-2019-live-fact-check-transcript-2/5/19/

lol

Always sucking Trump's dick. His trade policies are killing them. He even had to use $16 billion of taxpayer money to bail them out because of his fuckups.

Fucking losers. You and him.
****PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*****
It has now been determined that domer 76 has no substance aside from his vulgar and demeaning drivel

There is a certain sickness on the left and it's called evil. These people punch below the belt and this is exactly what domer has done throughout this entire thread.

He has absolutely no substance aside from his dirty humor and disgusting insults.

This speaks volumes about domer's character, soul and moral compass: he doesnt have one.

Come election day 2020 and domer's gonna be like:

satan-why-have-you-forsaken-me-6679144.png

poor little offended russo bot hole

tell your programmer to man up

Я не русский бот, я гордый американец и патриот. Вы стремитесь уничтожить нацию, и поэтому я должен противостоять заблуждениям и обманам левых.

****PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*****
It has now been determined that domer 76 has no substance aside from his vulgar and demeaning drivel

There is a certain sickness on the left and it's called evil. These people punch below the belt and this is exactly what domer has done throughout this entire thread.

He has absolutely no substance aside from his dirty humor and disgusting insults.

This speaks volumes about domer's character, soul and moral compass: he doesnt have one.

Come election day 2020 and domer's gonna be like:

satan-why-have-you-forsaken-me-6679144.png

If you’re a Trump supporter, you haven’t a leg to stand on regarding character, soul or moral compass. So you and your pathologically lying piece of shit can shove those concepts as far up your rectum as they will go.

Back