Patriot and Trump Supporter

But you have to admit 304 to 227 is a respectable margin of victory.

While not a total "landslide" its safe to say that Donald J Trump throttled Hillary R Clinton.

And Trump will make good on his "landslide" claim in 2020... just wait for it!

No it's not, dumbfuck. Somewhere around the 11th closest in history. Combine that with a massive popular vote ass kicking.

:rofl2:

h
"If we had confidence that the president did not commit a crime, we would have said so," Mueller said. They did not say so, did they? Ever read Volume 2, asswipe? Of course not. The 10 counts are outlined in detail.

Not taking a salary has ZERO to do with Emoluments, you fucking moron. Try to educate yourself rather than continually demonstrating your stupidity.

Not only was that phone call extortion, it wa a violation of 11CFR 110.2 AND 11CFR 300.2

Pelosi calling for a vote or not is, once again, irrelevant, stupid fuck. Preventing Congress from carrying out their constitutional duties is obstruction.

He isn't investigating for corruption. That's just a smokescreen for you ignorant and gullible Trumptards. Same thing as asking for Ukraine and dirt on a political opponent. Abuse of power.

Congress carried out their constitutional duties and funded the wall with a certain amount, as well as the military funds that Trump stole. That's an end run on the Constitution and separation of powers. Abouse of office. Why do you hate the Constitution?

Mulvaney also said there was a quid pro quo. Whatever Trump tells you is a fucking lie, dumbshit. That's what he does best. Yet, you're too fucking gullible and stupid to recognize that.

I stand against Trump because he's a traitorous, pathologically lying, incompetent sociopathic piece of human shit. He routinely commits crimes and violates the Constitution for his own personal gain.

You just got taken to the cleaners on every point, moron.

How sad it must be, believing that scientists, scholars, historians, economists and journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving you, while a reality TV star with decades of fraud and exhaustively documented lying is your only beacon of truth an honesty.

:rofl2:

BTW, suck this one in on the phone call. Pure extortion.

Well it is very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she ·doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out. I heard the prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fair prosecutor so good luck with everything. Your economy is going to get better and better I predict. You have a lot of assets. It's a great country. I have many Ukrainian friends, their incredible people.

​WHAT DID THAT TAKE YOU? ONE WEEK TO RESPOND TO MY ORIGINAL REBUTTAL? SO PATHETIC... SO GIVE ME A WEEK AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU CLUELESS PATHETIC TRUMP HATER!

fa-Bt-B-u-400x400.jpg

you need to start from the very beginning my friend... when you open your heart to patriotism there is no room for prejudice.... always pursue solidarity!

The truth hurts, Stupidest Motherfucker. If you took the time to look at the county populations in the strip through the middle, it's laughably low.

This is why you're the Stupidest Motherfucker on the Forum

You are going to lose even worse in 2020... ignorant moron!

Sooooooooooooo deceived!!!!!!

Cookie Cutter Liberal!!!!!

trump-flag-hug.jpg

h

​WHAT DID THAT TAKE YOU? ONE WEEK TO RESPOND TO MY ORIGINAL REBUTTAL? SO PATHETIC... SO GIVE ME A WEEK AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU CLUELESS PATHETIC TRUMP HATER!

fa-Bt-B-u-400x400.jpg

you need to start from the very beginning my friend... when you open your heart to patriotism there is no room for prejudice.... always pursue solidarity!

lol

Unlike you, cunt, I have other things on my plate.

Now, run off sonny, and have your mommy change your diapers.

So what is your take on Trump and women in the workplace? You never responded...

This was my question, that you never answered. I didn't talk about women in the workplace, but overall. "Here's my proposal. First, role-play that you are me (a white female Dem who is super liberal), then tell me what trump has ever said or done regarding others like me that I could consider "positive."

trump is crude, boorish, condescending and insulting to women and I resent it on behalf of all women. trump does not give us, the MAJORITY in this country, the respect we deserve, and his administration has fewer women than any of his predecessors. In the US population women make up 50.8 % v. 49.2% men, and his administration doesn't reflect that.

"Earlier this month, a woman broke a glass ceiling: President Donald Trump announced that he would name Gina Haspel, a career intelligence officer, the first female director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Yet Haspel is something of a rarity, an Atlantic analysis of 2,475 Trump appointees shows. The White House has named twice as many men as women to administration positions. This gender skew is both broad and deep: In no department do female appointees outnumber male appointees, and in some cases men outnumber women four or five to one. Moreover, men significantly outnumber women in low-level positions as well as in high-level ones, with Trump’s Cabinet currently composed of 19 men and five women.

Overall, 33 percent of Trump’s appointees are women, compared to 47 percent of the national workforce and 43 percent of the 2 million workers across the executive branch."

But you have to admit 304 to 227 is a respectable margin of victory.

While not a total "landslide" its safe to say that Donald J Trump throttled Hillary R Clinton.

And Trump will make good on his "landslide" claim in 2020... just wait for it!

Serious question: what will you do if trump loses?

Dontcha just hate it when you constantly get called on your lies and bullshit?

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:: lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::l olup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lo lup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lol up::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
SAYS THE LOSER! REMEMBER? HILLARY LOST IN 2016? STILL A LITTLE BUTTHURT IM GUESSING? YOU ANTI TRUMP PEOPLE ARE SOME OF THE IGNORANT PEOPLE ON THE PLANET AND YOU ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE TO THE NATION. OH DEMOCRATS, DESTROYERS OF LIBERTY, YOU ARE SO GOING DOWN IN 2020.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE IN POLITICAL FREEFALL?

Dude, it took you close to a week to put together your half assed response, why should I even take you seriously when all you posts are stupid emojis?

And to think, this guy reposted his questions TWICE blatantly ignoring my own response to those questions.

IGNORE THE TRUTH< BECOME A DEMOCRAT!

This was my question, that you never answered. I didn't talk about women in the workplace, but overall. "Here's my proposal. First, role-play that you are me (a white female Dem who is super liberal), then tell me what trump has ever said or done regarding others like me that I could consider "positive."

trump is crude, boorish, condescending and insulting to women and I resent it on behalf of all women. trump does not give us, the MAJORITY in this country, the respect we deserve, and his administration has fewer women than any of his predecessors. In the US population women make up 50.8 % v. 49.2% men, and his administration doesn't reflect that.

"Earlier this month, a woman broke a glass ceiling: President Donald Trump announced that he would name Gina Haspel, a career intelligence officer, the first female director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Yet Haspel is something of a rarity, an Atlantic analysis of 2,475 Trump appointees shows. The White House has named twice as many men as women to administration positions. This gender skew is both broad and deep: In no department do female appointees outnumber male appointees, and in some cases men outnumber women four or five to one. Moreover, men significantly outnumber women in low-level positions as well as in high-level ones, with Trump’s Cabinet currently composed of 19 men and five women.

Overall, 33 percent of Trump’s appointees are women, compared to 47 percent of the national workforce and 43 percent of the 2 million workers across the executive branch."

Wow you really are that stupid. Overall health includes a career path in case you didnt know...
Please references my previous responses... thank you.

This means you're not even entertaining the possibility?

There is no question. I predicted the win in 2016 and it's going to be even easier for the Donald this time around. You democrats dont have viable candidates, face up to those facts and become a Trump supporter now!

1e3tsr.jpg

Back