Pedo Joe declares Easter to be “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

Agreed on all points. Maslow's idea of a "hierarchy of needs" is apropos and a tool for predicting human behavior since they'll react to that hierarchy as a group.

This is where, when talking about dissent in America, it becomes interesting to me. The MAGAts are genuinely in fear. They are falling for fearmongering.

Are there serious concerns facing America? Of course, but we should face them bravely, not as oath-breaking cowards who need to use violence to advance their autocratic agenda in order to absolve their fears.

IMO, it's because they have no faith. They are in fear of death, angry because they feel they undershot life goals, and, mainly, because they feel they failed in personal relationships with loved ones.

It's good to have someone with a psychology degree on this forum, because I really didn't know what Maslow's hierarchy is. Good to learn something new.

It's a great insight, and points to things that are uniquely human. I had a geochem PhD harangue me that orangutans might know calculus and squirrels have the exact same ethical and aesthetic instincts as humans. But I really don't think orangutans and aardvarks really have this Maslow hierarchy in the framework of their lives.

I think it's healthy and important to have some kind of hope for a higher meaning in life, something that transcends biological requirements, but I won't begrudge the nihilists and cynics who think existence is ultimately meaningless in the grand scheme of the universe

The board notes your demand that easter be permanently cancelled and replaced with Tranny Freak Day.

Hey STUPID.

Easter CHANGES dates each and every year. And Biden did not this year, nor did Trump when he was in power, say that 'Trans Day will no longer be March 31st and instead will take place on the same moving day as Easter'.

Do you understand that stupid? Or are you too stupid? That Easter will not be on March 31st next year nor for many years to come and Trans Day will REMAIN on March 31, just as it was when Trump was in power.

Hey STUPID.

Easter CHANGES dates each and every year. And Biden did not this year, nor did Trump when he was in power, say that 'Trans Day will no longer be March 31st and instead will take place on the same moving day as Easter'.

Do you understand that stupid? Or are you too stupid? That Easter will not be on March 31st next year nor for many years to come and Trans Day will REMAIN on March 31, just as it was when Trump was in power.
QP's day was yesterday. :laugh:

Rightys on this board are shown the errors of their posts, and they still divert or lie in response. The thread is an absolute lie and it was proven clearly. Trumpys do not care.

They don't "bang" their heads on the floor, so you've never actually seen Muslims pray, or you lying your ass off.

Many religions have rituals that involve genuflecting, bowing, kneeling.

If you don't like prayer and ritual, don't involve yourself in it.

The only reason you trolled Muslims is because Rush Limbaugh trained you like a monkey to despise Islam.

AND...

Yet another proof that the Left has no sense of humor.

Hey STUPID.

Hey stupid - i'm just quoting your pal Joe the Pedophile Vegetable. He's the one who wants to cancel easter. Now he's trying to walk it back.

Watching Potato Salad Brain now deny that this was done reminds me that our so called leaders now say the words they want to say, the words having anything to do with reality is now optional.

Hey stupid - i'm just quoting your pal Joe the Pedophile Vegetable. He's the one who wants to cancel easter. Now he's trying to walk it back.

I get why you think that and that is because of the depths of your stupidity.

What Joe DID NOT say, is that 'from now on Trans Day will change days matching Easter and always fall on Easter'.

So a person who is not stupid understands that the only way for Trans Day to replace Easter is for it to do that.

You see, next year, and for years after Easter will be on different dates and NOTHING Joe said prior or now was going to change that.

BUt as always you prove my signature correct and why our Super Power is your stupidity.

Joe the Pedophile Vegetable calls himself a catholic and then denigrates easter sunday!! Why isn't this child-molesting sicko in prison?

How dumb are you? Did you not know that Easter falls on a different date every year?

And who gives a shit if it’s the same day anyway? Racists and bigots?

I get why you think that and that is because of the depths of your stupidity.

What Joe DID NOT say, is that 'from now on Trans Day will change days matching Easter and always fall on Easter'.

So a person who is not stupid understands that the only way for Trans Day to replace Easter is for it to do that.

You see, next year, and for years after Easter will be on different dates and NOTHING Joe said prior or now was going to change that.

BUt as always you prove my signature correct and why our Super Power is your stupidity.

The board notes that even you admit that Joe the Pedophile Vegetable says the Transgender Day of Visibility is more important than Easter.

Another massive political screw-up from the clowns that control Joe the Pedophile Vegetable. They should have realized that saying Tranny Freak Day is bigger than Easter would not sit well with the public.

The board notes that even you admit that Joe the Pedophile Vegetable says the Transgender Day of Visibility is more important than Easter.

Once again 'your stupidity is our super power'. It is why we win.

If a date, like Easter, moves around and is on different days each year, then whatever date it falls on, that has another event already established, does not cease to exist. They both share that day for that year.

Of course, because you are stupid, you will read that and still not comprehend it.

Back