Pedo Joe declares Easter to be “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

The radical Left has to do everything they can to destroy religion don't ya know?
You know the Biden’s attends church every Sunday, I think it’s cute you think someone like Biden wants to destroy religion.

I don’t want to destroy religion, I just want to keep it in church and at your homes. It has no place in secular governance.

Trump spent Easter with 77 nasty posts from Mira Lago. That is what religious people do. Biden going to mass and being with his family is how you destroy religion, don't you know?

March 31st has been transgender day since 2009. Making it official this year, when Easter happens to fall on March 31st, is a dumb move by Biden administration for sure, but he's desperate for support so it's not surprising.

Trump spent Easter with 77 nasty posts from Mira Lago. That is what religious people do. Biden going to mass and being with his family is how you destroy religion, don't you know?
You know that Buddhists, Hindus and Jews are "religious people", don'tcha? I disagree with both your assertion and the implication that Trump is religious. He's an atheist like Stalin and Mao and all he cares about is money.

Trump's increasingly erratic and violent Truth Social posts will hurt him in the long run.

The radical Left has to do everything they can to destroy religion don't ya know?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:
Earl (Yesterday), Libhater (03-30-2024), RB 60 (Yesterday), Truth Detector (Yesterday)
You know the Biden’s attends church every Sunday, I think it’s cute you think someone like Biden wants to destroy religion.

I don’t want to destroy religion, I just want to keep it in church and at your homes. It has no place in secular governance.
Agreed on all points. It appears more and more JPP MAGAts are losing their grip just like Trump is proving to be doing.

March 31st has been transgender day since 2009. Making it official this year, when Easter happens to fall on March 31st, is a dumb move by Biden administration for sure, but he's desperate for support so it's not surprising.
He’s made official every year of his Presidency. It just happened to be Easter this year. Loving others is the tradition of Christianity. It seems to me, Biden has upheld the tenets of Christianity, to love others and do no harm.

Both Stalin and Mao attempted to destroy religion. The Chinese are still trying, but appear to be failing. What's your plan?

The attempts by Stalin, Pol Pot, and revolutionary France's Cult of Reason to eradicate religion were doomed to fail.

I think most people in general want to believe or hope there is some kind of higher meaning and ultimate truth that transcends our basic biological needs.

arq-3a-ydk_t3-jpg.1538218

Well, at least he doesn't bang his head on the floor five times a day while mooning a rock in a box under a tarp at the bottom of a football stadium as a mass of unwashed humanity swirls around it like water going down a toilet bowl...

State churches nor State atheism have ever been attractive to me. One of America's true strengths is it's pluralism.

Back