People Who've had their Political Opponents Arrested

Not so. There was a years-long investigation of the Clinton email case by the State Department. This was the conclusion in 2019:

< The investigation ... centered on whether Clinton jeopardized classified information by using a private email server rather than a government one.

Clinton turned over roughly 33,000 emails from her private server in 2014, and the State Department probe found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” >

Blatant lie. Hillary destroyed evidence. Fake News.

Biden was not involved. Trump crimes away in public. He stole a truckload of classified documents. He lied to the FBI and NARA and refused to return them. They would have wiped the slate clean if he gave them back. He hid them and had them moved before the FBI came for them. He had them all over Mira Lardo. He showed civilians the top classified documents. That is why he will be charged. Biden was not in on it.

Are there any lefties participating in this thread able to show me where any Republican/Conservative politician/leader ever had their political opponents arrested?

Now, I realize that lefties here are unable to grasp the obvious fact from the OP that its only authoritarian communists who will lower themselves to actually
arrest their political opponents. This latest indictment of Trump coming from the commie left is just another one in an ongoing list of election interference scams
to make sure Trump doesn't win the 2024 election where if he wins he will destroy this communist/authoritarian deep state once and for all. We are after all,
getting real close to becoming a banana republic, if we're not already there.

Are there any lefties participating in this thread able to show me where any Republican/Conservative politician/leader ever had their political opponents arrested?

Now, I realize that lefties here are unable to grasp the obvious fact from the OP that its only authoritarian communists who will lower themselves to actually
arrest their political opponents. This latest indictment of Trump coming from the commie left is just another one in an ongoing list of election interference scams
to make sure Trump doesn't win the 2024 election where if he wins he will destroy this communist/authoritarian deep state once and for all. We are after all,
getting real close to becoming a banana republic, if we're not already there.

If only you could pull your head out of that deep dark cavity, you would realize that Trump did it to himself.

Not so. There was a years-long investigation of the Clinton email case by the State Department. This was the conclusion:

< The investigation ... centered on whether Clinton jeopardized classified information by using a private email server rather than a government one.

Clinton turned over roughly 33,000 emails from her private server in 2014, and the State Department probe found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” >

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-clinton-idUSKBN1WY00F

Added: That was in 2019 when Barr was Attorney General. If there was any chance of serving Trump by getting a grand jury indictment of Hillary, do you think he wouldn't have taken it?

Doesn't change what I said. Did Hillary have her server seized by law enforcement? Why not? Did she have to turn over all files, or was she permitted to parse through them and give the government just what she deemed was appropriate? Did she subsequently erase the drives on that server making any further recovery impossible?

Back