Pew Study: Atheists Sometimes More Religious Than Christians ...

Let me try to understand how and why you judge some so harshly here....yet completely excuse the vile words and actions of others who are clearly more fake, immoral, faux than PostmodernProphet...just curious...
Your opinion that others are more fake immoral and faux then prophet. Prophet condemns others action and uses his religion to beat others over the head with it while saying and promoting very unChristlike things. He claims to be a member of good standing in his church, I don’t think they would be at all impressed with his conduct here. It’s why I berate him, he’s a phoney

Your opinion that others are more fake immoral and faux then prophet. Prophet condemns others action and uses his religion to beat others over the head with it while saying and promoting very unChristlike things. He claims to be a member of good standing in his church, I don’t think they would be at all impressed with his conduct here. It’s why I berate him, he’s a phoney[/If that's my opinion, then you are just giving an opinion as well, aren't you? If you're going to judge by what's posted here then you would do well to pay closer attention to and berate the others who are much bigger phonies around here. And you don't.
That's all...

I think the key point is not that Americans are 'religious' but that the pretence of religion is needed to make money in most communities over there, whereas, over here, it is a matter of intelligence, conscience and such.

Your opinion that others are more fake immoral and faux then prophet. Prophet condemns others action and uses his religion to beat others over the head with it while saying and promoting very unChristlike things. He claims to be a member of good standing in his church, I don’t think they would be at all impressed with his conduct here. It’s why I berate him, he’s a phoney[/If that's my opinion, then you are just giving an opinion as well, aren't you? If you're going to judge by what's posted here then you would do well to pay closer attention to and berate the others who are much bigger phonies around here. And you don't.
That's all...
I have no idea what you are talking about, again. I don’t see others using their religion then being vile as Prophet does, perhaps you could stop being so vague and give an example?

I know leanright is a great example of a Christian on this forum. He walks the walk and talks the talk, I’d like to attend his church and hear him preach. I’m thinking about taking a road trip in the future to do it. I would very much like to meet him. I really like and respect him.

Prophet condemns others action and uses his religion to beat others over the head with it while saying and promoting very unChristlike things.

you promote killing children.......I promote calling people who kill children lib'rul cunts......you think you are more moral than I am......../go figure.......

I have no idea what you are talking about, again. I don’t see others using their religion then being vile as Prophet does, perhaps you could stop being so vague and give an example?

I know leanright is a great example of a Christian on this forum. He walks the walk and talks the talk, I’d like to attend his church and hear him preach. I’m thinking about taking a road trip in the future to do it. I would very much like to meet him. I really like and respect him.
I'm sure you don't "know what I'm talking about"...that's always your answer when you refuse to apply the same rules to everyone around here.
That's a change in you from what I saw when we first "chatted" about the kind of things that you dislike...but, that's your choice, and I'll "respect" that...
Have a blessed day...and good luck

I'm sure you don't "know what I'm talking about"...that's always your answer when you refuse to apply the same rules to everyone around here.
That's a change in you from what I saw when we first "chatted" about the kind of things that you dislike...but, that's your choice, and I'll "respect" that...
I criticize everyone who tells people they are going to hell and using their religion as a weapon and then turn around and do something unChristlike. You just haven’t been paying attention.

I assume in your vagueness that you are referring to Owl? I have never seen Owl preach to someone or use her religion to condemn them, if she does, then I’ll call her a fake when she calls you or anyone a vile name. I promise.

PS: heal thy self physician, you only get upset when people use vile names against you, but I haven’t seen you call anyone out when they do it to others, like Christie. So, I guess you refuse to apply the rules to everyone as well.

That's all...

(responds to word salad) We can always tell when you're getting flustered; your already-tenuous command of English deteriorates as you melt down.

For someone who lives to attack and spite on other ppl, and assign them negative psychiatric labels, you don't have a lot of room to talk about what others say here. Phantasmal is correct: PMP does not do a good job of representing his Jesus, and neither do you.

I do too; he might be on the right, but he's righteous.

PS: heal thy self physician, you only get upset when people use vile names against you, but I haven’t seen you call anyone out when they do it to others, like Christie. So, I guess you refuse to apply the rules to everyone as well.
And? I guess I'm applying the rules quite fairly, as a matter of fact...thank you for pointing that out...I don't have time to yell at everyone, you know...
Are you doing the same? Just calling out those who get upset when they use vile names against you? Perhaps I'm "misjudging" you...lol...
Let me know;)

Toxic is constantly upset by the c-word, yet I have not once seen her say anything to Havana when *he* calls ppl that. Same with the copious use of the n-word around here.

Love the "quote"...lol And the meltdowns begin....
I'm guessing about 5 today...

And? I guess I'm applying the rules quite fairly, as a matter of fact...thank you for pointing that out...I don't have time to yell at everyone, you know...
Are you doing the same? Just calling out those who get upset when they use vile names against you? Perhaps I'm "misjudging" you...lol...
Let me know;)
Woosh, again the difference escapes you. I don’t just condemn Prophet for his vile language, I condemn him for his faux Christianity, why do you keep missing that point, you really can’t be this dense?

I think you have the same amount of time to correct them as you have to correct me for not correcting them, it’s a lame excuse.

Woosh, again the difference escapes you. I don’t just condemn Prophet for his vile language, I condemn him for his faux Christianity, why do you keep missing that point, you really can’t be this dense?

I think you have the same amount of time to correct them as you have to correct me for not correcting them, it’s a lame excuse.
They don't have two different sets of rules..lol You do;)

Back