Pew Study: Atheists Sometimes More Religious Than Christians ...

Woosh, again the difference escapes you. I don’t just condemn Prophet for his vile language, I condemn him for his faux Christianity, why do you keep missing that point, you really can’t be this dense?

I think you have the same amount of time to correct them as you have to correct me for not correcting them, it’s a lame excuse.

She has plenty of time to spend here following around those she envies and emulates. We've all seen the horrible things that Evince's detractors call her. Meanwhile, Toxic is not only silent about that, but often eggs them on, puts thanks on their personal attack posts, and joins in. Then there's CFM and TDAK and Kek with their racist remarks. Toxic: <crickets>. Funny how the only time she sees fit to call someone out is when that someone is you. Or me. Well, mostly you. She's afraid of me.

That's 3...she's going to hit 5 before 10:00...lol

Poor thing. You really should stop giving me these super-highway-sized openings. lol

~~~
A JPP Pocket Guide to ToxicTalk©

:) after every sentence = "I'm pretending to be happy. You're convinced, right?"
Teacher = Janitor and lunchroom dishwasher
Stalker = Anyone who shows up in the same thread as she does.
Obsessed = What everyone but she is
Sock = Anyone who doesn't slavishly agree with her
Blocked/Ignored = Cyber equivalent of covering eyes with hands but still peeking
Meltdown = The term assigned when she experiences frustration when once again someone successfully mocks her 7th grade antics; used at least once per day (see Projection)

Projection: Frequent assignation of her own characteristics and actions to others (see Stalker, Meltdown, Jealousy)
More Projection, above: "You emailed ____ for help" = What *she* does when someone is handing her her ass as usual
About spinsterhood: "We" = me n the hounds. Example: "We are going to ___" = Me and the dogs are going to ___.
Hobbies: "We're cooking ____ and ____ for us tonight" = Alpo again.
Family: "Husband" = Imaginary and Invisible Man.
Delusions: "We live in an affluent Jewish neighborhood" = Me and the dogs got a little shack with the back door hanging off and a tire in the front by the shanty porch
Exaggeration: "My sister is an attorney who lives in another state" = Who knew party organizer = legal eagle?
Pretend life: "For ___ (insert name of holiday here), we're going to ____" = Me and the dogs gonna sit at home by ourselves again, spiting on the Internet
Jealousy: "You're so jealous of me" = I'm so envious of you I am green as my favorite boyfr.... cucumber

That's 4...lol One to go:)

cISsHPk.jpg

I've been on here some time now, and I still find bits of the site baffling. What has this to do with American 'Christians' ?

Not a thing. It's just Toxic TOP's personal vendetta against me and all the other left-leaning women here. She thinks that a reply to her is a "meltdown." She has followed me for years doing the same thing. Pathetic, eh? Oh and BTW, she claims to be a Christian. lolol

Not a thing. It's just Toxic TOP's personal vendetta against me and all the other left-leaning women here. She thinks that a reply to her is a "meltdown." She has followed me for years doing the same thing. Pathetic, eh? Oh and BTW, she claims to be a Christian. lolol

Based on what I have learned from my adventures on the interwebs, message boards tend to be populated with social outcasts, dateless wonders, and dunces of tepid mediocrity... who seemingly cling to imagined petty grievances, bizarre personal grudges, and lingering resentment....for years and decades on end! I leave it to the trained psychologists to proffer explanation.

Now, I will rely on Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn as my contribution to the topic at hand.
"Of course, one cannot declare that only my faith is correct and all other faiths are not. Of course God is endlessly multi-dimensional so every religion that exists on earth represents some face, some side of God." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Based on what I have learned from my adventures on the interwebs, message boards tend to be populated with social outcasts, dateless wonders, and dunces of tepid mediocrity... who seemingly cling to imagined petty grievances, bizarre personal grudges, and lingering resentment....for years and decades on end! I leave it to the trained psychologists to proffer explanation.

Now, I will rely on Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn as my contribution to the topic at hand.

Meh, I can only speak for myself. I started on message boards in 2002, and was a social outcase and dateless wonder until 2005, when I entered college (the environment is much easier for a social outcast to navigate than the MS and HS ones). In late 2011 I met my wife, and was married 4.5 years later. So, while I will always remain haunted for having gone 19 years as a social outcast (I had friends the whole time, including my best friend I've known since preschool. But, he went to private schools, and the rest largely ditched me after elementary school, save for birthday parties). So, I have actually experienced upward social mobility in my time on P/FP/JPP, thank you, very much.

Seriously, though, I could never fit-in with nerds, geeks, preps, goths, jocks, punks, skaters, emos, thesbians, you name the subculture. On the other hand, I knew more people than everyone else, even if was only good for fist bumps in the hallway...

You have some strange persons over there. So have we, of course, but aside from also being malevolent they tend to be weird in different ways. Ours tend to have a strange racist obsession with sheep! :)

I condemn him for his faux Christianity.

but apparently you don't like people who "judge"....vile language and other comparable sins like killing children have nothing to do with whether someone is a Christian.....the only "faux" Christian is one who says he believes in Christ but secretly does not.......you are quite silly if you think yourself competent to judge me in that......

Let's get one thing straight. Christianity is not a religion. It's a personal relationship with God. Do you comprehend the difference? Probably not. BTW. Nothing that anyone says or does can affect anothers belief in God. Everyone believes in God. It is simply a matter of accepting or rejecting Him. After all, many witnessed His miracles. They watched Him raise the dead. And they still rejected Him.

Let's get one thing straight. Christianity is not a religion.

Uhhhh...Christianity IS a religion.

If you want to get at least one thing "straight"...you have got to acknowledge that.

It's a personal relationship with God.

God???

God who?

Do you comprehend the difference? Probably not.

Do you know you make no sense?

(No, but if you hum a few bars, I can try to fake it.)

BTW. Nothing that anyone says or does can affect anothers belief in God.

Bullshit. It may not impact on what you "believe"...but you cannot speak for everyone.

Everyone believes in God.

Horseshit.

It is simply a matter of accepting or rejecting Him.

Him???

Your god is a him?

I see.

After all, many witnessed His miracles.

Sorta like Trump witnessed those Islamists dancing in the streets of Hoboken...right?

They watched Him raise the dead.

Sorta like Trump witnessed those Islamists dancing in the streets of Hoboken...right?

And they still rejected Him.

Obviously some didn't.

Uhhhh...Christianity IS a religion.

If you want to get at least one thing "straight"...you have got to acknowledge that.

God???

God who?

Do you know you make no sense?

(No, but if you hum a few bars, I can try to fake it.)

Bullshit. It may not impact on what you "believe"...but you cannot speak for everyone.

Horseshit.

Him???

Your god is a him?

I see.

Obviously some didn't.

I took you off my ignore list, just to see if you had something intelligent to say. Don't know why I bothered. BTW, you are one of just four people on that list. It's a very select group. You should be proud. Well, back on the list for you.

Let's get one thing straight. Christianity is not a religion. It's a personal relationship with God. Do you comprehend the difference? Probably not. BTW. Nothing that anyone says or does can affect anothers belief in God. Everyone believes in God. It is simply a matter of accepting or rejecting Him. After all, many witnessed His miracles. They watched Him raise the dead. And they still rejected Him.

Yeah, Joseph Smith had witnesses, too, about an angel with golden tablets.

Back