Physics Question

Actually this caused me to change my mind.
The scale in the drawing would read 100N.
Without reading the thread yet, that's what I thought. Think of the right weight as a rope tied to the ceiling. It's just an anchor.

I don't know the proportions of base pairs in DNA, without looking it up. Anyway surely it must vary according to coding.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk
Your approach of process of elimination is the correct one. #2 can be eliminated because in DNA base pairings adenine only pairs thymine and cytosine only pairs with guanine.

Your approach of process of elimination is the correct one. #2 can be eliminated because in DNA base pairings adenine only pairs thymine and cytosine only pairs with guanine.
Right, I knew that one time when I did some biochemistry as part of my degree.

Right, I knew that one time when I did some biochemistry as part of my degree.

I chair the examination committee of my accredited professional certification association. We develop the examination blueprint and the questions. We’re very careful to structure multiple choice questions so that you can’t arrive at the correct answer by the process of elimination.

I chair the examination committee of my accredited professional certification association. We develop the examination blueprint and the questions. We’re very careful to structure multiple choice questions so that you can’t arrive at the correct answer by the process of elimination.
I was more interested in the contents of womens' jeans rather than their actual genes.

Back