Pitts v. Cinci...

Fuck you. That was the grossest example of corruption in pro sports I've seen in my life time. One rule for Pittsburgh another for everyone else. They played the same bull shit and made the same hits over the middle. It took a phantom fumble call and two bogus penalties for them to girt wrap the game for the Steelers. I hope Roethlesbarger's shoulder was ruined and this was the last game he ever plays. Bout time some one gives Pittsburgh a taste of their own medicine. What a cluster fuck these officials made of this game. It was a disgrace and an embarrassement and down right corrupt.

Fuck you back. You've got two real sickos on that team, don't be putting it on Pittsburgh. You could have won it. Jones and Burfict should be suspended for their ugly behaviour.

Your fans suck too, cheering those injuries. :mad:

Fuck you. That was the grossest example of corruption in pro sports I've seen in my life time. One rule for Pittsburgh another for everyone else. They played the same bull shit and made the same hits over the middle. It took a phantom fumble call and two bogus penalties for them to girt wrap the game for the Steelers. I hope Roethlesbarger's shoulder was ruined and this was the last game he ever plays. Bout time some one gives Pittsburgh a taste of their own medicine. What a cluster fuck these officials made of this game. It was a disgrace and an embarrassement and down right corrupt.

Your tears feed my happiness.

I bathe in your tears.

I love how everybody but people who live in Ohio saw the fumble, even the officials who review it saw it.

x447j.jpg

I love how everybody but people who live in Ohio saw the fumble, even the officials who review it saw it.

It is amazing isn't it? Mutt will employ cognitive dissonance and cry about the calls, but Hill clearly fumbled.

As an LSU fan I am a hill fan. Shazier made a great play

You're talking to a guy who hates the Steelers, and while the refs generally help them out, those Bungles had me cringing at their behavior. Also, it was a fumble.

Ten years ago the Steelers won their fifth Super Bowl starting off with a win at Cinci, then Denver, Indi then beating the Seagulls. Just sayin.

Here are some observations I had from the game and I say this as a diehard Steeler fan who is thrilled that Mott is in pain

1) I think the penalty on Munchak was horse shit
2) I can't believe Tomlin lets Gay get away with that bullshit touchdown dance if you want to call it that. It cost them 15 yards after the turnover.
3) I can't stand Burfict.
4) it was the right call based on how they are supposed to call the game these days, but I think those calls are bullshit
5) I hate Phil Simms. I can't believe they were asking if the hit on Ben was legal. It was a perfectly legal hit. I hate seeing Ben take those hits, but it is football. Fuck off Simms
6) while I don't know exactly what happened, I think the penalty on Pac Man Jones was bullshit. I love Joey Porter but he had no business on the field. Anyone who knows him knows he was no innocent bystander. Tomlin needs to clean that shit up.
7) I think Marvin Lewis gets fired after this. He has had a lot of chances and there aren't many teams who would have hung on this long
8) I know Andy Dalton is probably thinking "they can't blame me" , but it was his pick against the steelers that led to his broken thumb
9) I wonder if Jeremy Hill can recover from this. He is an LSU kid so I have a soft spot for him
10) Pittsburgh's third string backs were running wild on the Bungles. They should have run the ball more

What an ugly win for the Steelers. But we'll take it lol. Burfict should be suspended for that hit on Brown---it was clearly intentional and he could have broken Brown's neck.

It was a win, for whatever it's worth. If Ben can't throw the ball down the field I doubt they get past the Broncos.

Here are some observations I had from the game and I say this as a diehard Steeler fan who is thrilled that Mott is in pain

1) I think the penalty on Munchak was horse shit
2) I can't believe Tomlin lets Gay get away with that bullshit touchdown dance if you want to call it that. It cost them 15 yards after the turnover.
3) I can't stand Burfict.
4) it was the right call based on how they are supposed to call the game these days, but I think those calls are bullshit
5) I hate Phil Simms. I can't believe they were asking if the hit on Ben was legal. It was a perfectly legal hit. I hate seeing Ben take those hits, but it is football. Fuck off Simms
6) while I don't know exactly what happened, I think the penalty on Pac Man Jones was bullshit. I love Joey Porter but he had no business on the field. Anyone who knows him knows he was no innocent bystander. Tomlin needs to clean that shit up.
7) I think Marvin Lewis gets fired after this. He has had a lot of chances and there aren't many teams who would have hung on this long
8) I know Andy Dalton is probably thinking "they can't blame me" , but it was his pick against the steelers that led to his broken thumb
9) I wonder if Jeremy Hill can recover from this. He is an LSU kid so I have a soft spot for him
10) Pittsburgh's third string backs were running wild on the Bungles. They should have run the ball more

-Bernard and Hill have now both cost the Bungles in the playoffs. Geo's fumble against the Chargers in 2013 set the downward spiral into motion.
-Now that another Pitt coach has drawn a flag along the sidelines, Omar Epps should bring in Rob Ryan, who is good for at least one per season (although he doesn't get physical - he just yells too many f-bombs at the refs).
-Agree about Simms being annoying and Marvin Lewis likely getting fired.

Btw, congrats on KC! I was rooting for them.

I doubt you recall talking to me but i'm a "Cravens" fan and we used to kid each other about the rivalry.
The Steelers look good, I wanted to wish them well ,and whom better to that that with then my old friend (you!).

The Ravens are beaten up, and going nowhere -but did win our series this year -so I take some consolation -
but I admire if not actually LIKE the Steelers..
I hope you guys go all the way. Best Wishes, and Happy New Year - anatta

Back